PDA

View Full Version : So I had sex with a guy

Y
Sat, 10-22-2011, 09:18 PM
The sequel to the infamous Terra post.

I hooked up with a guy and we had sex. Sapphire insisted I post this thread. Now every 12 year old anime fan who reads this forum knows how lame my sex life is. I posted this in General Discussion because I'm an asshole.

Ryllharu
Sat, 10-22-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't even know what to say, but I am compelled to reply to this thread.

Y's post is one of the best posts ever made on the forum.

Sapphire
Sat, 10-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Details please. How did it start? How did it end? How did it middle?

bagandscalpel
Sat, 10-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Well, damn.

Now, I can't shake the mental image that Spider Jerusalem laid with another man.

Y
Sat, 10-22-2011, 10:33 PM
Details please. How did it start? How did it end? How did it middle?

I'm not going to post a Literotica entry about it on the forums.

Well, damn.

Now, I can't shake the mental image that Spider Jerusalem laid with another man.

That's hot.

Carnage
Sat, 10-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Does this mean you're the new Terracosmo?

Psyke
Sat, 10-22-2011, 11:09 PM
I remember that Terra post. :p

Alhuin
Sat, 10-22-2011, 11:12 PM
I vaguely remember the post... but really, I just wanted to post in an epic thread.

Too shameless of me?

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Cool....

Buffalobiian
Sun, 10-23-2011, 12:01 AM
I remember that Terra post. :p

Pretty sure they made out near a leopard-skin lamp...

rockmanj
Sun, 10-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Pretty sure they made out near a leopard-skin lamp...

I think that is pretty much how it happened. Also, I think Spider Jerusalem would not have a problem with that...wasn't he kind of a pansexual?

Y
Sun, 10-23-2011, 12:23 AM
The original "So I had sex with a guy" thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php/14324-So-I-had-sex-with-a-guy-last-night).

By the way, gay sex owns.

Carnage
Sun, 10-23-2011, 12:28 AM
I feel like it would be too hairy, or maybe that's just me.

dragonrage
Sun, 10-23-2011, 02:15 AM
Congrats on the cherry popping. Enjoy and be safe.

Kraco
Sun, 10-23-2011, 02:17 AM
With Terra long gone and buried, I suppose the forums need another sexfiend (or do we?). Y still has a long way to go, but the beginning seems bold enough.

Assertn
Sun, 10-23-2011, 03:01 AM
All I knew going into general discussion was that this thread was resurrected and Kraco's name was next to it.
Sorry, Kraco

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Can`t wait till Animeniax comes and takes a dump all over this thread. :/

shinta|hikari
Sun, 10-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Why the hell do you have to tempt fate and call out to him like that?

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-23-2011, 08:48 AM
I`m just being realistic, may as well enjoy it while it lasts. Can we post gay pictures here too?

Sapphire
Sun, 10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
I encourage such a thing.

Animeniax
Sun, 10-23-2011, 10:51 AM
By the way, gay sex owns.Not sure how it could be better since you're down to 2 holes instead of 3. And the main hole you use isn't even self-lubricating like the main hole we use in hetero sex.

Can`t wait till Animeniax comes and takes a dump all over this thread. :/Ask and you shall receive.

Y
Sun, 10-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Not sure how it could be better since you're down to 2 holes instead of 3. And the main hole you use isn't even self-lubricating like the main hole we use in hetero sex.

Girls are lame and guys rule. Sorry. Also do you really just play Whack-a-mole with a woman's orifices trying to fit it in as many different combinations as possible? I'm not sure what relevance the number has here. Also, dicks own.

David75
Sun, 10-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Not sure how it could be better since you're down to 2 holes instead of 3. And the main hole you use isn't even self-lubricating like the main hole we use in hetero sex.

Ask and you shall receive.

Guess you forgot oral sex in your cavity count?

rockmanj
Sun, 10-23-2011, 01:10 PM
This is getting pretty dark, but I like the direction Ani is taking it in (no pun intended).

Assertn
Sun, 10-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Ani has to butt into every thread with his loose lips.

rockmanj
Sun, 10-23-2011, 01:52 PM
At least he is willing to get deep into the subject.

Shadow Skill
Sun, 10-23-2011, 03:07 PM
I thought for sure someone revived the Terracowsmoo post. :/

Animeniax
Sun, 10-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Guess you forgot oral sex in your cavity count?Umm, with gay guy sex, you have the anus and the mouth. With hetero sex, you have mouth, anus, and vagina. What hole did I forget?

Ani has to butt into every thread with his loose lips.Assertn's tip rears its gnarly head in yet another thread.

Considering his post is flaming and has nothing to add to a serious discussion, it makes sense the mods haven't moderated it.

Animeniax
Sun, 10-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Girls are lame and guys rule. Sorry. Also do you really just play Whack-a-mole with a woman's orifices trying to fit it in as many different combinations as possible? I'm not sure what relevance the number has here. Also, dicks own.Why is it that in a gay relationship, one is always the girly one, and the other the manly one? Why date a girly man when you can date a girl? For the lesbians, why date a manly chick when you can date a man? Manly chick still can't open pickle jars by hand.

Assertn
Sun, 10-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Considering his post is flaming and has nothing to add to a serious discussion, it makes sense the mods haven't moderated it.
My post is relevant.

Y
Sun, 10-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Why is it that in a gay relationship, one is always the girly one, and the other the manly one?

I dunno. Probably because the only gay relationships you know about are on TV. This isn't true at all.

Animeniax
Sun, 10-23-2011, 04:46 PM
I dunno. Probably because the only gay relationships you know about are on TV. This isn't true at all.You're right, it isn't true at all. I know plenty of gay people in relationships and this is as often the case as not.

My post is relevant.So that is the sort of relevancy that gets you to 10k posts. Stay relevant with your bad self then.

Sapphire
Sun, 10-23-2011, 04:59 PM
For the lesbians, why date a manly chick when you can date a man?

There are some pretty hawt Michiko type lesbians. 100% female but tough as nails. What category do they fall under?

Animeniax
Sun, 10-23-2011, 06:29 PM
There are some pretty hawt Michiko type lesbians. 100% female but tough as nails. What category do they fall under?Pics or it didn't happen, sweetie.

Sapphire
Sun, 10-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Watch Candy Bar Girls.

Animeniax
Sun, 10-23-2011, 06:37 PM
I like was saying to Y, half of these Candy Bar girls look like dudes, and the other half like women:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2011/7/7/1310043343534/Candy-Bar-Girls-007.jpg

Y
Sun, 10-23-2011, 09:17 PM
You're right, it isn't true at all. I know plenty of gay people in relationships and this is as often the case as not.

It isn't true in all relationships, which is what you said. I think adhering to the feminine/masculine duality in homosexual relationships is probably entirely due to social pressure.

So that is the sort of relevancy that gets you to 10k posts. Stay relevant with your bad self then.

Assertn is a god tier poster. You really can't fuck with him.

Carnage
Sun, 10-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Assertn is a god tier poster. You really can't fuck with him.

But you definitely can! Ohohoho......

Y
Sun, 10-23-2011, 11:01 PM
But you definitely can! Ohohoho......

Assertn is an attractive man, if I recall correctly.

Assertn
Mon, 10-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Keep flattering me like that, Y, and maybe I'll find myself starting an "I had sex with a guy" thread. :o

Edit:http://i.minus.com/ief4IssyX.gif

David75
Mon, 10-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Umm, with gay guy sex, you have the anus and the mouth. With hetero sex, you have mouth, anus, and vagina. What hole did I forget?

My mistake, I was counting the holes for 2 people, when you did only for your partner.

rockmanj
Mon, 10-24-2011, 12:31 PM
My mistake, I was counting the holes for 2 people, when you did only for your partner. You forget about all the lovely body crevices as well...not mucous membranes, but still useful.

Animeniax
Mon, 10-24-2011, 01:49 PM
My mistake, I was counting the holes for 2 people, when you did only for your partner.You wouldn't put stuff in your own holes, no matter how kinky the sex :p.

You forget about all the lovely body crevices as well...not mucous membranes, but still useful.You mean like the valley of the gods? Or weirder shit like nostrils and ear canals?

rockmanj
Mon, 10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
You wouldn't put stuff in your own holes, no matter how kinky the sex :p.

You mean like the valley of the gods? Or weirder shit like nostrils and ear canals?

Like armpits, the buttcrack, elbows if necessary...

David75
Mon, 10-24-2011, 02:46 PM
You wouldn't put stuff in your own holes, no matter how kinky the sex :p.

Well, I would'nt be that surprised for the kinky part. That's Mankind we're talking about.

Regarding the use of holes, you're point of view is very self-centered: You do something to your partner.
I tend to think both ways, what I can do for them and what they can do for me in the limits they and I like/want.

Archangel
Mon, 10-24-2011, 02:49 PM
So are you still in the closet or what?

Carnage
Mon, 10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Arch wants to know if he has a chance.

Archangel
Mon, 10-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Arch wants to know if he has a chance.
http://i.minus.com/ief4IssyX.gif

Animeniax
Mon, 10-24-2011, 03:45 PM
So are you still in the closet or what?Is this directed at me or David75? David75 is French, which should explain everything.

Regarding the use of holes, you're point of view is very self-centered: You do something to your partner. I tend to think both ways, what I can do for them and what they can do for me in the limits they and I like/want.No, I'm selfless with sex. I think of doing things for my hetero partner. Pleasure for me comes from making pleasure for her.

Y
Mon, 10-24-2011, 04:30 PM
So are you still in the closet or what?

Not out to my family.

Archangel
Mon, 10-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Not out to my family.
I'll hold my congratulations till then

Good job though, getting laid is awesome innit?

Y
Mon, 10-24-2011, 05:07 PM
I'll hold my congratulations till then

Fair enough.

Good job though, getting laid is awesome innit?

Yes. I'm really bad at sex, but it owns.

David75
Mon, 10-24-2011, 11:39 PM
No, I'm selfless with sex. I think of doing things for my hetero partner. Pleasure for me comes from making pleasure for her.

Somehow my point ;)

Sex becomes interresting when you let loose and accept someone else does things to pleasure you too. That's when you have enough confidence in your partner.
When thinking too much of what your partner needs and giving less importance to your pleasure, or conditionning it only to your partner's pleasure, it's also a way to protect yourself. You need to be in control or everything, so you can't truly give yourself to her/him. Ways to improve young padawan.

Assertn
Mon, 10-24-2011, 11:42 PM
David75 seems to have the impression that Animeniax, too, is bad at sex. Understandable considering his posting behavior, though.

Psyke
Tue, 10-25-2011, 05:17 AM
This thread is golden. :)

dragonrage
Thu, 10-27-2011, 09:19 PM
Second!

Has Y become the de facto gay guy of gotwoot?

I'm happy for you man, and like everything else you get better with practice. Be safe as well.

But I disagree with you about gay sex. But I'm straight so it's a matter of preference.

Animeniax
Thu, 10-27-2011, 09:41 PM
David75 seems to have the impression that Animeniax, too, is bad at sex. Understandable considering his posting behavior, though.Considering your posting behavior, you apparently live in your parents' basement and are frighteningly pale.

People have different needs in sex. I happen to be more concerned with her pleasure which is my pleasure.

Carnage
Thu, 10-27-2011, 10:05 PM
Second!
Has Y become the de facto gay guy of gotwoot?

No thats still Arch

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-28-2011, 03:06 PM
People have different needs in sex. I happen to be more concerned with her pleasure which is my pleasure.You make it sound like you are one of those people who are forced to apologize for "raping" her before you even start, then apologize after too.

Animeniax
Fri, 10-28-2011, 05:24 PM
You make it sound like you are one of those people who are forced to apologize for "raping" her before you even start, then apologize after too.After you lose your virginity, you'll understand better.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-28-2011, 08:42 PM
You make it sound like you are one of those people who are forced to apologize for "raping" her before you even start, then apologize after too.

Lmao, priceless.

Animeniax: Maye if you elaborated a bit people would understand what you actually mean.

Animeniax
Fri, 10-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Lmao, priceless.

Animeniax: Maye if you elaborated a bit people would understand what you actually mean.You left out "lol epic haxorz" you meme-spewing idjit.

Yeah my bad for not assuming you're basing your "experiences" off stuff you read in hentai manga. I apologize again.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Awe.... come on... "lol epic haxorz" ... there there... Feel better?

Y
Fri, 10-28-2011, 10:54 PM
The last 10 posts really fucked this thread up.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-28-2011, 10:58 PM
It's all your fault. You were absent and Animeniax took it over.

Animeniax
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:07 PM
The last 10 posts really fucked this thread up.Not much else to expect from a thread about gay sex. Plus you have kids like dragonrage speaking from hypotheticals instead of experience and it gets silly quick.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:09 PM
lol, you sound like a very sexually frustrated guy Ani getting this worked up. I'm pretty sure Ryllharu was joking but it looks like it hit home, didn't it?

Animeniax
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:11 PM
You could make that retarded assumption about all my posts then since I rail on idiots like you a lot and in most threads. I'm mostly pissed because the Rangers suck like most teams from Texas. Thanks for trying to sound insightful though.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:13 PM
So.... what exactly is your point for being in this thread????

Animeniax
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:18 PM
To make sure it ends up where it belongs, in the flame pit. And to rail on idiots like you.

Sapphire
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:20 PM
It shall never go to the flame pit! Mwahahhaa.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-28-2011, 11:27 PM
To make sure it ends up where it belongs, in the flame pit. And to rail on idiots like you.

My my Grandpa what polite words you use... you really are a distinguished individual the way you handle yourself. You really have high goals as well. Please educated us idiots, well I can only speak for myself.

Animeniax
Sat, 10-29-2011, 12:03 AM
It shall never go to the flame pit! Mwahahhaa.Why is it that gay guys have to be so "in your face" with their sexuality? If a straight person made a thread titled "So I had sex with a person of the opposite sex", would it stand up to your lofty administrative standards to survive in the GD section?

And where's the sympathy for me whose sports team suffered another dismal showing on the big stage? You insensitive harlot.

Sapphire
Sat, 10-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Why are you bullying me? :(

dragonrage
Sat, 10-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Awe Sapphi leave the sexually frustrated old guy alone. If he really was that upset about the game he would be posting or making a sports thread instead of trying to destroy someone else.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 10-29-2011, 12:38 AM
This is in General Discussion and someone is obviously trolling and openly admitting it. Either this goes to the flame pit, or the troll gets penalized.

On topic, I have considered having sex with a guy if I were a girl. I remember being asked about what I would do if I can become female for 24 hours, and one of my answers was to have sex with a male.

Actually, I think I can deal with traps even now, as long as it is a very well disguised, alluring trap.

Lucifus
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Long live Animeniax~

You get no congratulations till the fam knows.

Y
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Why is it that gay guys have to be so "in your face" with their sexuality? If a straight person made a thread titled "So I had sex with a person of the opposite sex", would it stand up to your lofty administrative standards to survive in the GD section?

Do you ever do anything except make horrible shitposts? I'm mystified at you insulting Assertn's post history with the way you shit up every god damn thread.

Long live Animeniax~

You get no congratulations till the fam knows.

I understand. They don't live in the same city as me anymore and I don't want to do it over the phone if I can help it.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:16 AM
Is it really such a big deal to let your family know? Why not just keep it a secret if it reduces the problems and complications?

Y
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Is it really such a big deal to let your family know? Why not just keep it a secret if it reduces the problems and complications?

It doesn't reduce problems and complications. Let's say I met the love of my life tomorrow and six months from now we want to get married. How is that going to happen when my parents probably still expect me to start dating some girl I knew from high school? And it is, itself, a problem. When you're gay and in the closet you're constantly checking your behavior, mannerisms, etc to see if you're sending off the wrong signals. You are lying by omission every time someone tells you to check out the ass on that chick and you don't out yourself. It's just a constant, aching, and ultimately pointless mental exercise in lying to everyone around you.

dragonrage
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:25 AM
It depends a lot on your family, their views and the people that surround you so yeah for some people it is a very big deal. I know some people that had be disown by their families because they came out.

Y
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:27 AM
It depends a lot on your family, their views and the people that surround you so yeah for some people it is a very big deal. I know some people that had be disown by their families because they came out.

I don't think it would actually be bad. Coming out to my family really has nothing to do with the idea that they might take it poorly. My mother's sister is in a long-term relationship with a woman and they would have been married 20 years ago were it possible. Nobody in our family has ever excluded them or shied away from letting her bring the woman in her life to family events. It's really just because I hate myself.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:31 AM
In that case you should just go and do it. If your family will understand then that is fine. I guess you also have a good close relationship with your family because you care about what they think (while I don't) so it should be worth it.

My best friend is bisexual, and she is normally open about it to everyone, but she still keeps it a secret from her mother to prevent any issues (and there will be because her mother will flip). I didn't think you were in the closet to everyone, including people you hang out with.

Y
Sat, 10-29-2011, 01:42 AM
In that case you should just go and do it. If your family will understand then that is fine. I guess you also have a good close relationship with your family because you care about what they think (while I don't) so it should be worth it.

My best friend is bisexual, and she is normally open about it to everyone, but she still keeps it a secret from her mother to prevent any issues (and there will be because her mother will flip). I didn't think you were in the closet to everyone, including people you hang out with.

I'm out to my former roommate and people on the internet. And the guy I had sex with, presumably, unless he got entirely the wrong impression from all the gay sex.

I have a good relationship with my family. Again, it's not really about the possibility they will freak out about it.

Assertn
Sat, 10-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Wait, so only 2 people you know IRL know about it?

Ryllharu
Sat, 10-29-2011, 03:44 AM
Take your time telling your family Y. In my opinion, one of the worst things someone can do is out someone publicly to that person's family. That means they didn't get to make the announcement on their own terms, on their own time, in the way that feels right to them. It's not just for thing like coming out gay. Any major life changing event deserves the same treatment.

You know, unless they are a politician that has been railing against gay rights for years while having secret sex with same-sex interns the whole time.

David75
Sat, 10-29-2011, 04:05 AM
Yup, no quick decisions!
After all this is only one gay sex experience.

Before having a coming out, there are lots of other questions to answer. Like why you have yourself like you wrote.

After all, one experience doesn't make you exclusively gay or gay for life. If it is, in time you'll know and organise things your way, your timing.
I might even just be a try and forget experiment.

Also, I might interpret too much, but it might be you had that experience because somehow you can't find answers to deeper questions. But this is bad psychology here. Just a feeling I got while reading.

Animeniax
Sat, 10-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Awe Sapphi leave the sexually frustrated old guy alone. If he really was that upset about the game he would be posting or making a sports thread instead of trying to destroy someone else.Two birds, one stone.

Why are you bullying me? :(That's the way you like it, baby.

On topic, I have considered having sex with a guy if I were a girl. I remember being asked about what I would do if I can become female for 24 hours, and one of my answers was to have sex with a male.= closet homosexual.

Sapphire
Sat, 10-29-2011, 08:50 AM
Don't be daft.

Also if you want to hit on me, do so in PM. Your troll posts seem to be bothering Y. Stop making everyone sad!

Animeniax
Sat, 10-29-2011, 08:52 AM
I don't think it would actually be bad. Coming out to my family really has nothing to do with the idea that they might take it poorly. My mother's sister is in a long-term relationship with a woman and they would have been married 20 years ago were it possible. Nobody in our family has ever excluded them or shied away from letting her bring the woman in her life to family events. It's really just because I hate myself.To be fair, woman-woman is a little less weird than man-man.

Did you only recently realize you are homosexual, or did you just wait for the right guy to have sex with? I agree, coming out to the family, if you're not close to them, is pointless. It's like if I dated a woman of color, my parents would object, but I wouldn't care.

UChessmaster
Sat, 10-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Take your time telling your family Y. In my opinion, one of the worst things someone can do is out someone publicly to that person's family. That means they didn't get to make the announcement on their own terms, on their own time, in the way that feels right to them. It's not just for thing like coming out gay. Any major life changing event deserves the same treatment.

Happened to me, someone told my mom that he`s 100% sure i`m gay, turns out he found my profile on a gay site, i denied it @_@

Sapphire
Sat, 10-29-2011, 10:52 AM
What the hell? Talk about breach of personal space.

David75
Sat, 10-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Sorry for the typo.It was "hate yourself" not "have yourself"

Y
Sat, 10-29-2011, 12:04 PM
To be fair, woman-woman is a little less weird than man-man.

Did you only recently realize you are homosexual, or did you just wait for the right guy to have sex with? I agree, coming out to the family, if you're not close to them, is pointless. It's like if I dated a woman of color, my parents would object, but I wouldn't care.

I have absolutely no doubt that I'm gay. If I have any heterosexual urges, I've never noticed them. I've known it for like 10 years, when I suddenly realized in high school that I was madly in love with my male best friend. I wasn't waiting for the "right guy", though.

Happened to me, someone told my mom that he`s 100% sure i`m gay, turns out he found my profile on a gay site, i denied it @_@

That really sucks. In this situation I would have to come clean to my parents. Also I would beat the shit out of the guy who outed me to my parents. Unless he was super hot. Then I'd hatefuck him.

After all, one experience doesn't make you exclusively gay or gay for life. If it is, in time you'll know and organise things your way, your timing.
I might even just be a try and forget experiment.

Also, I might interpret too much, but it might be you had that experience because somehow you can't find answers to deeper questions. But this is bad psychology here. Just a feeling I got while reading.

I'm totally gay, though.

I'm unsure what you're implying in the second part here.

MFauli
Sat, 10-29-2011, 08:22 PM
You make it sound like you are one of those people who are forced to apologize for "raping" her before you even start, then apologize after too.

Lol, thatīs what I get for ignoring the General Discussions-board of Gotwoot. Almost missed this hilarious, slightly offensively debated thread. Nice. But looks like itīs too late for some proper trolling, so Iīll look forward to a similar thread in the future. :>

Animeniax
Sat, 10-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Lol, thatīs what I get for ignoring the General Discussions-board of Gotwoot. Almost missed this hilarious, slightly offensively debated thread. Nice. But looks like itīs too late for some proper trolling, so Iīll look forward to a similar thread in the future. :>It's not too late, have a go at classying up this thread. We'll make sure your contributions are ignored in turn.

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-30-2011, 03:25 AM
I don't think it would actually be bad. Coming out to my family really has nothing to do with the idea that they might take it poorly....It's really just because I hate myself.
C-can you elaborate on this?

I'm not following why hating yourself prevents you from telling your family, especially if you are sure they'd be accepting of you.

Y
Tue, 11-01-2011, 03:42 PM
C-can you elaborate on this?

I'm not following why hating yourself prevents you from telling your family, especially if you are sure they'd be accepting of you.

To come out as gay is to see whether your family and friends would accept you for who you are. I have little doubt that they would. The harder task is to accept yourself first.

To be fair, woman-woman is a little less weird than man-man.

I already quoted this post without addressing this element but allow me to go back to it. Why, exactly, is this? The New Testament exhortation by Paul against same-sex relationships condemns women as equally as men (and condemns anyone having sex at all only slightly less vociferously). Are you just trolling me or are you actually suggesting that modern man's desire to see two ladies going at it (a desire crafted pretty much entirely by pornography) makes it more natural than two guys?

Carnage
Tue, 11-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Are you just trolling me

There you go.

Y
Tue, 11-01-2011, 03:57 PM
There you go.

Cool. This is what a troll is nowadays. Great.

Animeniax
Tue, 11-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Cool. This is what a troll is nowadays. Great.Wtf, let me answer for myself, don't listen to that troll.

Maybe it's simply because I'm a guy, but seeing two women together is decidedly less "queer" than seeing two men together. Might be my worldview, or maybe just that I couldn't see myself with another guy, whereas I couldn't be in a girl-on-girl because I'm not one.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 11-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Why give a damn if you like sticking your tentacle in a man or in a woman?? Is there really THAT big a difference? I think not. This world makes it hold more gravitas than it really has. It's such an old witch burning slave trading niggerheading kind of thing. Old fashioned ways of thoughts are like saying MAN I'M GONNA STAY A SINGLE CELL ORGANISM ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT IS FUCKIGN SICK. Maybe homosexuality is an advancement in human evolution simply because there are too many people on this earth and its like saying "you dont have to have kids to have a fulfilling happy life" which is absolute truth. It lets you experience life in this dimension in a purer way without the binds of your biology controlling your life and what you do with it. But I want kids. Idk if thats the chemicals in my brain that make me want to reproduce or if its from being around my friends little ones and really loving being apart of their lives as they grow..... in that case I could have just as much love in my life if I adopted.

Sapphire
Wed, 11-02-2011, 08:25 AM
I think people tend to say stuff like "lesbians > gay people" because that's just what they're used to seeing, without accepting that their line of thought is oppressive.

A lot of guys in this day and age will think negatively about a gay guy but watch lesbian porn in pleasure. Hell the "straight" section of most porn sites includes lesbian porn.

Perhaps accepting gay people causes a sense of threatened sexuality in some men?

Maybe homosexuality is an advancement in human evolution simply because there are too many people on this earth

Stop saying this people. Evolution isn't a conscious response to the Earth's population. More like an inadvertent effect of defective organisms dying before they can reproduce. But I thoroughly digress...

GL getting a kid Kage. The only thing a kid needs is a solid family, a safe environment and the hunger and resources to learn.

Animeniax
Wed, 11-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I wonder, if a kid was to grow up in an unsafe environment, would it better prepare him for life and the real world? According to J-Lo's newest Fiat commercial, she says the tough streets of the Bronx made her smarter and tougher. Now she's a millionaire.

Assertn
Wed, 11-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Saying lesbians are awesome gets you high fives from your bros. Saying gay dudes are awesome gets parents to cover their children's ears. Also, Animeniax likes speaking from as narrow a mind as possible in order to deliberately invalidate anybody else's position in relation to his own.

Animeniax
Wed, 11-02-2011, 04:57 PM
If only we could all be so open-minded and free-thinking as guys like Assertn, what a wonderful world this would be! I speak my mind... if it happens to make you think I hold a narrow worldview, I'm ok with that. My worldview isn't that narrow, I just don't like to ramble like some of you and end up with a td;lr response.

Assertn
Wed, 11-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Heh, I was actually complemented recently about how easily I'm able to maintain an objective stance in most disputes that came up at my old job. I'm generally more inclined to play devil's advocate than to become personally involved in a debate.

Kraco
Wed, 11-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Heh, I was actually complemented recently about how easily I'm able to maintain an objective stance in most disputes that came up at my old job. I'm generally more inclined to play devil's advocate than to become personally involved in a debate.

Playing devil's advocate assumes simple impartiality as often as objectivity. Although those strongly supporting one stance would find either equally objectionable. Considering, for example, the topic of this thread, if homosexuality was all the same for you, playing devil's advocate could include trolling as well, not only defending it objectively from human rights or some other rational point of view (or even irrational, if one is inclined to resort to that).

Animeniax
Wed, 11-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Heh, I was actually complemented recently about how easily I'm able to maintain an objective stance in most disputes that came up at my old job. I'm generally more inclined to play devil's advocate than to become personally involved in a debate.This could easily be interpreted as apathy or lack of commitment/engagement. Fine lines.

But yeah, as a guy, saying you're ok with two guys being gay together isn't socially acceptable. One time I told a guy he wasn't bad looking (trying to help his confidence) and he stopped talking to me for a few weeks. Apparently he thought I was making a pass at him, though I've shown no other gay tendencies besides long conversations with a gay guy at work.

Sapphire
Thu, 11-03-2011, 12:25 AM
I go to NYU, it's weird if guys aren't a little gay here.

Archangel
Thu, 11-03-2011, 09:02 AM
I go to NYU, it's weird if guys aren't a little gay here.
"She tells herself as she spends yet another night alone beneath the sheets."

Sapphire
Thu, 11-03-2011, 09:17 AM
That actually made me laugh. Kudos!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 11-03-2011, 12:50 PM
This could easily be interpreted as apathy or lack of commitment/engagement. Fine lines.

But yeah, as a guy, saying you're ok with two guys being gay together isn't socially acceptable. One time I told a guy he wasn't bad looking (trying to help his confidence) and he stopped talking to me for a few weeks. Apparently he thought I was making a pass at him, though I've shown no other gay tendencies besides long conversations with a gay guy at work.

This is making more and more sense every day.

Assertn
Fri, 11-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Playing devil's advocate assumes simple impartiality as often as objectivity. Although those strongly supporting one stance would find either equally objectionable. Considering, for example, the topic of this thread, if homosexuality was all the same for you, playing devil's advocate could include trolling as well, not only defending it objectively from human rights or some other rational point of view (or even irrational, if one is inclined to resort to that).
True, although I typically reserve my devil advocation for situations where a popular opinion may be an uninformed one, or perhaps unfairly illigetimizes the opposing viewpoint. I don't do it just to be a dick.

This could easily be interpreted as apathy or lack of commitment/engagement. Fine lines.
Not really. I can be very engaging in a debate that I don't personally invest myself in.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 11-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I do that all the time. I debate about things I don't care about, or even take the opposing side to my actual viewpoint just for the fun of it. The problem is, this makes me look like a dick at times.

Archangel
Fri, 11-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Derailed thread is derailed.

MFauli
Fri, 11-04-2011, 04:40 PM
I do that all the time. I debate about things I don't care about, or even take the opposing side to my actual viewpoint just for the fun of it. The problem is, this makes me look like a dick at times.

Haha, dito. Though, sometimes Iīm taking the minority side of a debate, argue in favor of it, and actually donīt even know what my personal viewpoint is.

UChessmaster
Fri, 11-04-2011, 08:35 PM
I got laid tonight, guy was incredibly cute, terrible at sex, don`t think i`ll call him again...

Animeniax
Fri, 11-04-2011, 09:26 PM
I got laid tonight, guy was incredibly cute, terrible at sex, don`t think i`ll call him again...So when you say you "got laid", are you talking anal penetration or am I crossing a line by asking this question? If he's so bad at sex, you shouldn't ditch him... teach him.

Sapphire
Fri, 11-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I am as curious as Ani. Who was uke?

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-05-2011, 07:39 AM
So when you say you "got laid", are you talking anal penetration or am I crossing a line by asking this question? If he's so bad at sex, you shouldn't ditch him... teach him.

Yes, that`s what i meant by getting laid, and i`m not exactly a patient person with this kind of stuff.

Animeniax
Sat, 11-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Yes, that`s what i meant by getting laid, and i`m not exactly a patient person with this kind of stuff.Sex takes practice and learning. With straight folks, the less experienced the better, at least from a guy's point of view.

So when you say you "got laid", did you penetrate or did you get penetrated?

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Sex takes practice and learning. With straight folks, the less experienced the better, at least from a guy's point of view.

I usually don`t mind if he had no experience, he was not unexperienced, he was utterly clueless.

So when you say you "got laid", did you penetrate or did you get penetrated?

I`m a top.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 11-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Wait what? The less experienced the better.... In what world do you live in?

Go on now explain yourself cause I don't have a clue where you're coming from with that.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 11-05-2011, 11:20 AM
I usually don`t mind if he had no experience, he was not unexperienced, he was utterly clueless.

I`m a top.

If you're a top, did he actually have to do anything? How can he be clueless when he need only grin and bear it?

David75
Sat, 11-05-2011, 12:24 PM
If you're a top, did he actually have to do anything? How can he be clueless when he need only grin and bear it?

Well, technically "I'm on top" did not clearly answered the question of who penetrated who... so...

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, technically "I'm on top" did not clearly answered the question of who penetrated who... so...

Top refers to the guy that penetrates, Buttom or Bot is the guy that gets penetrated.

Sex is not just penetration, having sex with him was like having sex with a table, he wouldn`t move an inch unless i specifically asked him, he had absolutelly 0 initiative. It was just plain boring.

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Sex takes practice and learning. With straight folks, the less experienced the better, at least from a guy's point of view.
This is "not true".

Guy or girl, if they don't know what they are doing, then it's a huge hassle. Like trying to move a couch up some stairs with a person in a wheelchair.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 11-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Forreal.... I guess he meant less inexperienced the more tread thats left on the tires. Which is true, but unless theyr a complete smut they're still usually pritty tight. And I would trade someone who gives great head and can work the top for a virgin any day. Virgins just lay there and hide their face in a pillow and you don't wanna be rough with them cause you already feel like they're about to break just from putting the tip in.

And this has been virign talk with your friendly neighborhood kage

Sapphire
Sat, 11-05-2011, 02:19 PM
How many virgins have you booty tapped Kage?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 11-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Virgins just lay there and hide their face in a pillow and you don't wanna be rough with them cause you already feel like they're about to break just from putting the tip in.

But that's the best part. When they stain my pillowcases with tears of regret.

To each his own though.

Y
Sat, 11-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Forreal.... I guess he meant less inexperienced the more tread thats left on the tires. Which is true, but unless theyr a complete smut they're still usually pritty tight. And I would trade someone who gives great head and can work the top for a virgin any day. Virgins just lay there and hide their face in a pillow and you don't wanna be rough with them cause you already feel like they're about to break just from putting the tip in.

And this has been virign talk with your friendly neighborhood kage

Let me corroborate this by saying that, as a virgin top, I gave pretty much the worst sex.

Sapphire
Sat, 11-05-2011, 02:43 PM
'cuz it hurts, or 'cuz you're shy?

Y
Sat, 11-05-2011, 02:57 PM
'cuz it hurts, or 'cuz you're shy?

Because I'm bad at sex. Anyone who thinks that virgins fuck great just because they're enthusiastic is crazy. I had a lot of fun but I know he didn't.

Animeniax
Sat, 11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Because I'm bad at sex. Anyone who thinks that virgins fuck great just because they're enthusiastic is crazy. I had a lot of fun but I know he didn't.I can see if the guy with the rod isn't good then it would make things fishy, but if the virgin just has to lay there and enjoy it, that's one less complication. I personally didn't like it when a more experienced girl told me what to do and how, basically treating me like her live-action dildo. Probably hurt my confidence with her impatience.

rockmanj
Sat, 11-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Sex is not just penetration, having sex with him was like having sex with a table, he wouldn`t move an inch unless i specifically asked him, he had absolutelly 0 initiative. It was just plain boring.

Sounds like he was a dead fish, which feels horrible. It almost makes you feel like a rapist if the other person just lies there like a board.

Also Ani, you remind me of Mark in this episode, although he enjoys learning to "do sex correctly": http://www.hulu.com/watch/111960/peep-show-jeremys-manager

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Also Ani, you remind me of Mark in this episode, although he enjoys learning to "do sex correctly": http://www.hulu.com/watch/111960/peep-show-jeremys-manager
Fuck off, stop posting the exact Peep Show clip I was thinking of before I had a chance to.

rockmanj
Sun, 11-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Fuck off, stop posting the exact Peep Show clip I was thinking of before I had a chance to.

You gotta be quick with that internet...it's gonna be huge one day.

XanBcoo
Sun, 11-06-2011, 01:05 PM
You gotta be quick with that internet...it's gonna be huge one day.
Yeah, we'll see...

Animeniax
Sun, 11-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Also Ani, you remind me of Mark in this episode, although he enjoys learning to "do sex correctly": http://www.hulu.com/watch/111960/peep-show-jeremys-managerNot sure about the other generalizations you're making between me and Mark, but that was just the one time I described when a more experienced girl ordered me around, for "our mutual satisfaction".

rockmanj
Sun, 11-06-2011, 03:04 PM
That was the only comparison I was making. Hopefully you are not like a captain going down with his ship.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
^lol wut?? Idk if it was me losing track of things from page to page or what.... but somehow its funny to me.

How many virgins have you booty tapped Kage?

ummm lets see.... 2 off the top of my head. 1 was my girl for a bit and the other was just this girl in my bed for a bit lol

Sapphire
Sun, 11-06-2011, 05:59 PM
I thought you were gay.

Y
Sun, 11-06-2011, 10:25 PM
What a letdown of a post.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 11-06-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm gay on the inside

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 11-07-2011, 11:28 PM
What made you think I was gay for penis? I'm totally open to experimenting tho.... does that help?

Y
Fri, 11-18-2011, 05:38 PM
First of all, free Kagemane_no_Jutsu.

Last night I met a guy for drinks. We ended up at his apartment and to my surprise I got fucked. Getting fucked as a guy, by the way, is very weird. Not bad, though. He was great at it. I'm going to bump this thread every time I have sex or until I get bored of it.

Sapphire
Fri, 11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Did it... Feel good?

Ryllharu
Fri, 11-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Last night I met a guy for drinks. We ended up at his apartment and to my surprise I got fucked. Getting fucked as a guy, by the way, is very weird. Not bad, though. He was great at it. I'm going to bump this thread every time I have sex or until I get bored of it.
Nice.

Since you said you were bad at it last time, did you learn something you could use later?

Y
Fri, 11-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Nice.

Since you said you were bad at it last time, did you learn something you could use later?

Last time I ended up on top, because the guy wanted to get fucked and I was not down to get fucked by his dong, which was too big around. This time I ended up getting fucked (twice).

Did it... Feel good?

It's not bad once you get into a groove with it. It's not like getting stimulated in any other way. Very psychological. Also it helps that men have a special joy buzzer up their butts that women don't.

Deadlift
Fri, 11-18-2011, 06:43 PM
I think people tend to say stuff like "lesbians > gay people" because that's just what they're used to seeing, without accepting that their line of thought is oppressive.

A lot of guys in this day and age will think negatively about a gay guy but watch lesbian porn in pleasure. Hell the "straight" section of most porn sites includes lesbian porn.

Perhaps accepting gay people causes a sense of threatened sexuality in some men?

Stop saying this people. Evolution isn't a conscious response to the Earth's population. More like an inadvertent effect of defective organisms dying before they can reproduce. But I thoroughly digress...

GL getting a kid Kage. The only thing a kid needs is a solid family, a safe environment and the hunger and resources to learn.

I agree, I don't see why straight guys, being one myself, get uncomfortable about male homosexuality. If you think about it gay guys are doing you a big favour, for every gay male there's one less straight one competing for the attention of women.

rockmanj
Sat, 11-19-2011, 12:06 AM
I agree, I don't see why straight guys, being one myself, get uncomfortable about male homosexuality. If you think about it gay guys are doing you a big favour, for every gay male there's one less straight one competing for the attention of women.

Well...I would not simplify things that much, but good for you Y. I don't feel there were enough details though.

Deadlift
Sat, 11-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Well...I would not simplify things that much, but good for you Y. I don't feel there were enough details though.

I wasn't trying to simplify things so much as I was trying to show just how simple it is to accept others for who they are, no offense was intended.

Y
Sat, 11-19-2011, 02:54 AM
I wasn't trying to simplify things so much as I was trying to show just how simple it is to accept others for who they are, no offense was intended.
I share Ryllharu's mild distaste for your initial phrasing but appreciate the sentiment.

UChessmaster
Sun, 04-29-2012, 08:15 PM
So, after almost 1 year of being single i decided i`d try casual sex, met up with this guy online and had sex, it was horrible, turns out i don`t like having sex with people i`m not familiar and intimate with, i was disgusted at one point. :/

anime nomad
Sun, 04-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Not surprised.
99% of the time sex with strangers is a let down. Sex is just so much better if you take the time to get to know your partner a little imho.

enkoujin
Mon, 04-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Sorry to hear that, UChessmaster.

I'm sure you'll find the right person for you. Have you tried looking into local LGBT community/association to see if they have some upcoming events you can look into?

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-30-2012, 07:26 AM
There aren`t any in this country.

Archangel
Mon, 04-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Not surprised.
99% of the time sex with strangers is a let down. Sex is just so much better if you take the time to get to know your partner a little imho.
That is 100% false. The let down part anyway.

Assertn
Mon, 04-30-2012, 02:51 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

In before Rick Santorum's post ITT.

Animeniax
Mon, 04-30-2012, 03:21 PM
So with gay guys who have casual sex, why is it necessary that the sex be with other males? Is it because you identify yourself as a homosexual so therefore you only sleep with guys? Is it an attraction/affinity to the male form that you are responding to? Do you want a big strong dude next to you when experiencing physical pleasure? If so, why not just have sex with a body builder chick?

Before anyone tries to flip this on me, the reason I sleep with women even in casual encounters is because I like the softness of tits and a woman's ass. You might then ask, why not just sleep with a fat guy? And I respond that you are an idiot.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
So with gay guys who have casual sex, why is it necessary that the sex be with other males? Is it because you identify yourself as a homosexual so therefore you only sleep with guys? Is it an attraction/affinity to the male form that you are responding to? Do you want a big strong dude next to you when experiencing physical pleasure? If so, why not just have sex with a body builder chick?

Before anyone tries to flip this on me, the reason I sleep with women even in casual encounters is because I like the softness of tits and a woman's ass. You might then ask, why not just sleep with a fat guy? And I respond that you are an idiot.

Would you bed a tranny?

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-30-2012, 04:23 PM

The second one.

anime nomad
Mon, 04-30-2012, 04:32 PM
That is 100% false. The let down part anyway.

really? then maybe just my sexual experiences have been a little strange. But I was just trying to say that the chances of having really great, wanton, wild, out of this world sex with a total stranger is about 100 to 1.

Y
Mon, 04-30-2012, 04:43 PM
I'd like to note that while it is CRAZY obvious that homophobia is in many cases externalized loathing of the homosexual self, the experiment described in the NYT is worthless and pseudoscientific.

The twist was that before each word and image appeared, the word “me” or “other” was flashed on the screen for 35 milliseconds — long enough for participants to subliminally process the word but short enough that they could not consciously see it. The theory here, known as semantic association, is that when “me” precedes words or images that reflect your sexual orientation (for example, heterosexual images for a straight person), you will sort these images into the correct category faster than when “me” precedes words or images that are incongruent with your sexual orientation (for example, homosexual images for a straight person).

This, particularly, is false. Subliminal messaging does not work like that (or at all).

Also, sex with people you're not in a relationship with is appealing to some people and not to others.

Yeah for example I'd like to casually hook up with you and then murder you so you couldn't make any more posts like this.

Archangel
Mon, 04-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Yeah for example I'd like to casually hook up with you and then murder you so you couldn't make any more posts like this.

INB4 Sapphi ban.

dragonrage
Mon, 04-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Did Y just say he wanted to have sex with Ani......

I'm starting to feel a little out of my element here (on the forums), maybe someone should start a "So I had sex with a girl thread".

Dude, it's sex, it's just an act. If casual sex is not what you're really looking for deep down you're not really going to to walk away with anything but regret, unless you had sex with Brad Pitt or any other man you're really attracted to.

Sex is an act where some people do it as an expression of their feelings for someone else, others just because they want to; for various reasons, or because of hormones. Up to you to decide what you want, if you want a relationship go out and meet someone, if that person isn't right meet someone else ( you don't have to have sex with them, unless you want to).

p.s. Sometimes friendship lead to the best relationship.

Also I think you have other things that are connected to the way you felt about your experience that you should deal with. I'm just guessing here.

Animeniax
Tue, 05-01-2012, 12:16 AM
I just watched Red State, a movie by Kevin Smith that explores fundamentalist Christians and their hate of pretty much everyone, especially gays. It's a pretty messed up movie and I'm not sure what the director's message was, but the one thing I have to post from it is one of the signs they carried while protesting how anyone else lives their life. The sign said, "pork products, not men." That is all.

enkoujin
Tue, 05-01-2012, 01:19 AM
I just watched Red State, a movie by Kevin Smith that explores fundamentalist Christians and their hate of pretty much everyone, especially gays. It's a pretty messed up movie and I'm not sure what the director's message was, but the one thing I have to post from it is one of the signs they carried while protesting how anyone else lives their life. The sign said, "pork products, not men." That is all.

Hypocritical as it may seem, I don't think you should judge someone for something they can't control. It's like telling a person with cystic fibrosis that they're retarded, a plague to society and a drain on social services and that they should stop having cystic fibrosis. It's just impossible.

Also, what one individual does with his/her personal life is none of your business unless it directly affects you or a community (many seem to have a wrong idea that the effects of abortion or homosexuality has a domino effect in making everyone homosexual). Okay, maybe you have the right to judge someone, but at least give them some god damn respect and treat them like a regular human being.

Here's an analogy I've seen online: if you chose a chocolate donut and I chose a cruller instead, we can probably judge each other all we want, but we still have to treat each other with respect despite our difference in personal preferences.