PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 102

Marik
Fri, 10-21-2011, 09:53 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 102 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=254450) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/Kx8HGkG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D_Fairy_Tail_-_102_%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 102 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=254447) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/g9e3g7y/%5BHorribleSubs%5D_Fairy_Tail_-_102_%5B480p%5D.mkv)

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Gajeel is awesome. Though that last powerup with the green light looked a bit lame due to animation.

I specially enjoyed the flashback and how it explained certain things.

Its funny how after hurting Levy back in the Phantom Lord arc, the chemistry between Gajeel and her is so good right now.

Kraco
Sat, 10-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Its funny how after hurting Levy back in the Phantom Lord arc, the chemistry between Gajeel and her is so good right now.

I guess she only judged him a man of thorough passion because of what happened back then. She's a mage as well, after all, and should be no stranger to fights. Now that they are on the same side, she might be thinking that same relentness spirit will protect Fairy Tail (and more personally, her, unlike the stooges she's normally teamed with). Obviously she's right.

Watching Lily threaten Mest once again reminded me of the fact both Wendy and Gajeel's cats have special abilities making them very worthy companions, but Happy has got no such thing. At least not yet, and who knows, it could be he won't ever have, to make a point. I'm not even sure he's that happy anymore, having slided towards sarcastic more and more.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 10-22-2011, 08:28 AM
That flashback doesn't make sense. The only way it'd make sense is if:

1) Gajeel wasn't originally from Fairy Tail, but from Raven Tail. The whole act was to infiltrate Fairy Tail, but he decided to help Makrov instead after that flashback scene.

2) Gajeel joined Raven Tail after Phantom collapsed, and then joined Fairy Tail, but not before teaming up with Makrov first.

3) That whole flashback was an act.

Giant sword ftw! Pity he didn't use it against Lily in Edolas.

Penner
Sat, 10-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Man this is some awesome shit, and it looks like its only going to get better!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-22-2011, 11:55 PM
1. I seriously have to wonder what the hell kind of person decides to become a wizard and then goes "I know what my magic specialty is going to be. Eggs!"

It's like a little kid who wants to be a taxi driver when he grows up...

2. The scene between Garjeel and Makarov was REALLY great. Back then, when Garjeel joined it just seemed like they were pulling a Vegeta, i.e. making a popular villain into an anti-hero, only with none of the build up or characterization or storytelling to go with it.

Even though this was presumably written much later, it really takes the hand-wavy nature of that plot twist away. And that's great.

3. I was wondering if Lily could take his old form or not.

Gajeel is awesome. Though that last powerup with the green light looked a bit lame due to animation.

I know people bitched about it because it wasn't in the manga or something, but I miss all the rune circles. I thought they were cool.

That flashback doesn't make sense. The only way it'd make sense is if:

1) Gajeel wasn't originally from Fairy Tail, but from Raven Tail. The whole act was to infiltrate Fairy Tail, but he decided to help Makrov instead after that flashback scene.

2) Gajeel joined Raven Tail after Phantom collapsed, and then joined Fairy Tail, but not before teaming up with Makrov first.

3) That whole flashback was an act.

Giant sword ftw! Pity he didn't use it against Lily in Edolas.I took it as:

1. Garjeel joined Fairy Tail. 2. Makarov wanted him to spy on Raven Tail, so he had Garjeel approach them and offer to spy on Fairy Tail for Raven Tail but in reality, he was doing the opposite.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 10-22-2011, 11:58 PM
3. I was wondering if Lily could take his old form or not.

There was a scene in some previous eps where Lily was training with Erza. He can maintain his chunky form for some time, but it's not permament (10 minutes?).

I loved his punch. He gave a reason (so it didn't look like he had violent tendencies) for not believing Mest, but when Mest tried to talk out of it - BAM! ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT