PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 558

SilentSnake
Wed, 10-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Online viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/558/)

Here you go :)

Archangel
Wed, 10-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Hinata should slap his shit mid battle for ignoring her confession for so long.

MFauli
Wed, 10-05-2011, 07:23 AM
"But Muu is..."

so WHAT?! Kabuto summoned all those legendary dead shinobi, but now i´m expected to believe that this one former Mizukage is about to make "the" difference? Turn around the WHOLE war in Kabuto´s favor? Come on!

Btw. I totally don´t get why Naruto´s clones arrived at the battlefield prior to his original. Or is it just bad presentation?

Anyway, glad to get some good old-fashioned misogynistic Kishimoto, having Naruto save all ze girls! :P

Assertn
Wed, 10-05-2011, 11:56 AM
What's up with Dan just chilling with Chouji's dad? I kinda forgot his deal... was he just awaken from the jutsu all along?

"But Muu is..."

so WHAT?! Kabuto summoned all those legendary dead shinobi, but now i´m expected to believe that this one former Mizukage is about to make "the" difference? Turn around the WHOLE war in Kabuto´s favor? Come on!
You mean Tsuchikage?

Btw. I totally don´t get why Naruto´s clones arrived at the battlefield prior to his original. Or is it just bad presentation?
There's still multiple battlefields. The original was busy fighting the former Raikage, remember?

Archangel
Wed, 10-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Dan seems to be within some sort of barrier though

FireEmblem
Wed, 10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Not bad, Kishimoto. Naruto actually looked kinda cool in this chapter...

Archangel
Wed, 10-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Not bad, Kishimoto. Naruto actually looked kinda cool in this chapter...

http://i.imgur.com/ZKAnr.png

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 10-05-2011, 05:27 PM
I guess Naruto isn't really Naruto this chapter. More clone shenanigans to come.

MFauli
Wed, 10-05-2011, 08:16 PM
But another thing: Was the implication at the end of the chapter that Naruto had been fighting with Bunshins only? His Bunshins defeating former Kages? Because that is a pretty enormous hype-up if true.

Keno
Wed, 10-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Apparently the real Naruto hasn't fought yet. Watch him crumble down and get beaten around by Sasuke and his mad-eye powers because he used them clones. Then watch him "never giving up" and give Sasuke a fight somehow, then end in some sort of draw.

Seboo
Thu, 10-06-2011, 11:04 AM
yo narutards the manga sucks so does the anime! enjoy your shitty show!

EienShouko
Thu, 10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
The real naruto's actually sittin' in Konoha eating ramen.

MFauli
Thu, 10-06-2011, 11:22 AM

Well, youre kinda right. But whats the point of quitting at this point? The manga is, most likely, close to the end. Can as well see how this mess ends :D

Assertn
Thu, 10-06-2011, 12:42 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7kZ3YDU2OWo/Ted7iaGIv-I/AAAAAAAAAKM/yPyXjsXLV_A/s1600/RageFace.png

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 10-06-2011, 05:12 PM
What I mean is that Naruto has a shit eating grin usually only reserved for Naruto x Sasuke lovefests. Something tells me Naruto might be Muu or a clone.

Assertn
Thu, 10-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I kinda thought it would've been clever of the bad guys if the Naruto that showed up to pinpoint the fakes was, in fact, a fake Naruto.

Then again, wasn't a requirement of the fakes to steal some chakra from the target or something?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 10-07-2011, 12:20 AM
If anyone's wondering how the clones got there so fast they should go back and read the chapter where he reminded the Bosskage (raikage) of the 4th with his newfound yellowflash like speed.

MFauli
Fri, 10-07-2011, 06:54 PM
The Naruto at the battlefield cannot be a fake, since HOW could someone fake the Kyuubi-mode? Goddammit, dont do this, Kishimoto.

FireEmblem
Sun, 10-09-2011, 04:45 AM
They could just henge?

Barumonk
Sun, 10-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Useless clones who die in one hit are suddenly going to be amazing, or the real Naruto is going to use the clones to 'Yellow Flash' himself across the battlefield and rasengan everyone's head right off their shoulders. This is until Sasuke appears and kills his clone before he can summon himself to Sasuke's location. Upon the clone's death, Naruto will realize that Sasuke is there and do one of those dramatic super serious head turn "oh shit" looks in the middle of battle and then run off and leave whatever else to the joint army. Five chapters of Naruto chasing Sasuke again, while the joint army fights off whoever and then we get a lot of "good luck, naruto" panels right as Naruto arrives even though no one should even know that Naruto is about to fight him.

Where does Bee fit in? >.>;;

Keno
Sun, 10-09-2011, 06:21 PM
I think Bee's main purpose is to get his lil inner friend ripped out of him. Then after the Naruto vs Sasuke emo fight, they'll kiss and make up but the same will happen to Naruto and... dun dun duuuuun.... :D

I dunno, I guess we'll have to keep reading to find out! Hopefully not in 2013...

MFauli
Sun, 10-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Where does Bee fit in? >.>;;

Instant killed by Sasuke to hype him some more :/