PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 555

Marik
Tue, 09-13-2011, 07:50 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.555: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zd337fnzrjiiqcn) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KEDPR9F) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ryvaly) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/31829130/1)

[MangaZone] Naruto c.555: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555)

LunaticCat
Tue, 09-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey that was cool.
It's good that the Tailed-Beast-Bomb failed (wouldn't suprise me if it will suddenly work against Sasuke), and Naruto came up with a good idea (btw. Sennin-mode is faster :confused: edit: okay Mangastream's translation is better - he can sense danger faster).
It's stupid anyway, that this Raikage is as strong as the Hachibi...

Death BOO Z
Tue, 09-13-2011, 09:50 AM
well, it was a good strategy.

I do hate how they can suddenly call Rasengan "normal". fuck it, hardly five people from every village can do it, so how did it turn into 'normal'?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 09-13-2011, 10:03 AM
I think Temari meant it was the normal version of a rasengan as opposed to the Nuke... i mean shuriken version.

That couldn't have gone any better. We got to see Sage mode still be viable, Naruto pull some Shikimaru tactics, and a Raikage stab himself thru the chest with his own hand. Brilliant. Next week's is looking to be just as kickass.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 09-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Seems Naruto's intelligence goes up and down all the time. Now we have to wait for him to do something stupid in order for him to do something smart again.

darkshadow
Tue, 09-13-2011, 10:04 AM
You need a comm squad ninja!
You're in luck!
why?
I'm a comm squad ninja! :D
Haha man that exchance was just silly, anyway I still like sage mode more than the kyuubi cloak..and good that it went that way, beast bomb would've just been cheesy.

rockmanj
Tue, 09-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Thank goodness for the later one; the 1st translation made no sense. Yea, maybe Naruto took Itachi's lesson to heart. I mean, he can still be smart tactically and not understand simple things.

Archangel
Tue, 09-13-2011, 02:34 PM
It's good to know that Sage Mode isn't the new Kaioken but...

http://i.imgur.com/OIzx8.jpg

Shit's been done to death

Death BOO Z
Tue, 09-13-2011, 05:26 PM
I don't get it.. what's the picture?

Archangel
Tue, 09-13-2011, 05:39 PM
It's the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object, anime version

What i mean by it is that the whole ultimate shield vs the ultimate sword shit has been done many times before

RyougaZell
Tue, 09-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Shiryu the Dragon. A cool post on a Naruto thread? Awesome.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Albeit the unstoppable force meets immovable object has been used more times than Kabuto's left hand (the one that has orochimaru in it) but has it ever been used by the same person on himself?

Only thing Im wondering is if the rasenshuriken didnt lay a scratch on him then how did the rasengan even touch him enough to move his arm at all?? Someone explain that to me

LunaticCat
Wed, 09-14-2011, 01:30 AM
Only thing Im wondering is if the rasenshuriken didnt lay a scratch on him then how did the rasengan even touch him enough to move his arm at all?? Someone explain that to me
Three possibilities
1) it was luck. Kakashi once said, that luck is part of skill, too....
2) He was able too hit one of the Pains without even touching him, it could be something like that.
3) Maybe, Naruto is a haxX0r now, too?

We will never know...

Archangel
Wed, 09-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Albeit the unstoppable force meets immovable object has been used more times than Kabuto's left hand (the one that has orochimaru in it) but has it ever been used by the same person on himself?

...yes, yes it has.

The point of his rasengan wasn't to destroy the body, he just applied enough pressure to force the joint to move and use the Raikage's own attack against him.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-14-2011, 04:29 AM
Yeah no shit.... But Im guessing the only reason he was able to make contact with him to "force the joint to move" was cause the arm wasn't totally impenetrable like the rest of his body since the arm was being used for that attack. Idk I just assumed that when they say "immovable object" that he wears lightning armor like the Raikage.

Nevermind I just went back and read the previous chapter and I guess I just assumed he had that same shield the Raikage has. Says he just has a tough resilient body. And you also see him get blown the fuck away by the shuriken. I thought for some reason it didnt have any effect at all and didnt even touch him. Now it seems even more dumb of a concept that it makes physical contact and sends him flying but somehow didnt even lay a scratch..... just stupid.

Anyway I'm enjoying the abundance of interesting fights and new faces actually making a difference. The Lava Element ninja with the eyepatch is cool as hell. I think I just love anyone who makes quick strategic decisions to stray away from any power level battles. Which you have to admit, haven't really been as many as we thought we'd have by now. For a while there when it got really bad and the DBZ comparisons were everywhere but I'd say the show has stuck true to its roots. Good shit.

UChessmaster
Wed, 09-14-2011, 06:20 AM
but has it ever been used by the same person on himself?

Yes... Shiryu the dragon.

MFauli
Thu, 09-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Seems Naruto's intelligence goes up and down all the time. Now we have to wait for him to do something stupid in order for him to do something smart again.

THIS. So annoying. The whole "plan" really wasn´t that special - but in combination with Naruto´s permanent idiocy it became genius. lol. First he has problems against Nagato, now against a silly Raikage. Guess Kishimoto is doing his best to down-hype Naruto, so Sasuke can appear as the overwhelming power again, even when it doesn´t make any sense in terms of power levels. Not to mention that the whole plan was totally constructed. Not only did they say how all the Raikage´s are super-fast, it´s also unplausible for Naruto´s Rasengan to inflict any kind of action on Raikage´s arm. At least the way it was drawn, the whole arm was covered in energy. Add to that the kinetic energy and if anything Raikage should have cut open Naruto without any effort.

As for next chapter, lol. If Gaara´s "ultimate shield" has already been broken, what else can he do against this opponent? Unless he starts such a furious chain of attacks that the enemy cannot attack him, he´s as good as dead (no, he will not die, not in this manga).

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 09-18-2011, 03:44 AM
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to give Naruto credit for that move. It's not like he used his hands alone to bend the raikage's arm, he used a high level ninja technique. The technique didn't rip through the raikage, it didn't do any damage to him at all, but it did cause his arm to move. That seems perfectly plausible, specially as a reminder that the rasengan is still an impressive technique.