PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 094

Marik
Sat, 08-27-2011, 12:24 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 94 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=240352) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/KdjH7qU/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2094%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 94 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=240351) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/stB5MDt/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2094%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Kraco
Sat, 08-27-2011, 03:46 AM
Wendy trying, and failing, to frighten even a single kid was awesome. Natsu was playing the villain finely, Gajeel is practically a villain to begin with, but Wendy needs much practice!

Harima Kenji
Sat, 08-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Great episode! A great way to end the arc..
Even though the ending hinted to it, it seems that the Lisanna in Edolas is Earthland's Lisanna! (I'm sure the whole world noticed this already months ago, but I'm slow :p)

RyougaZell
Sat, 08-27-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm still lauhging from when Wendy tried to scare the kid and Gajeel had to stand behind her. Priceless!!

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-27-2011, 11:15 PM
(I'm sure the whole world noticed this already months ago, but I'm slow :p)

I sure didn't. So if Lisanna was from Earthland, then where's Edolas Lisanna?

It was a good arc, but I really can't be too happy that Mystogan's not around anymore. He was my favourite "cool guy" from Fairy Tail - someone who was stronger than Natsu in FT but isn't a douche - minus Gildartz and Makrov. I wasn't sure I liked how his magic just dissipated into the air while Natsu could still fully use his. The problem wasn't that Mystogan didn't have enough magic in his body, but that as soon as he uses it, it floats away and gets sucked into Anima - and the same should happen with Natsu. Likewise, we never got an explanation of how he managed to use magic despite coming from Edolas (did we see how he got into Earthland in the first place? I don't remember). The fight against Laxus was a while back too, so I can't remember if Mystogan could use magic without his staff. I was under the impression that he could - but his presence in Edolas suggests otherwise.

RyougaZell
Sat, 08-27-2011, 11:53 PM
If you think about it Bill... Edo-Gerard / Mystogan always used a staff when fighting. In a sense... he didn't had his own magic. He was always using magic weapons from his home world.

Kraco
Sun, 08-28-2011, 02:55 AM
He was always using magic weapons from his home world.

I'd believe he created most of his staffs in Earthland. He certainly would have had the knowledge and skills. We have also seen plenty of lachrima in Earthland for him to use in new staffs.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-28-2011, 05:16 AM
Where are they gonna put all those Exceed?!

If you think about it Bill... Edo-Gerard / Mystogan always used a staff when fighting. In a sense... he didn't had his own magic. He was always using magic weapons from his home world.Exactly. He never had any magic to begin with, he just used magic items like the Edolas wizards.

Great episode! A great way to end the arc..
Even though the ending hinted to it, it seems that the Lisanna in Edolas is Earthland's Lisanna! (I'm sure the whole world noticed this already months ago, but I'm slow :p)That...doesn't make any sense. How does getting smashed by a giant monster teleport you to Edolas? And if she was regular Lisanna, wouldn't she have, like, recognized Natsu?

Penner
Sun, 08-28-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm still lauhging from when Wendy tried to scare the kid and Gajeel had to stand behind her. Priceless!!

Same here, epic moment!

The whole Lisanna deal is confusing to say the least...

Kraco
Sun, 08-28-2011, 08:49 AM
That...doesn't make any sense. How does getting smashed by a giant monster teleport you to Edolas? And if she was regular Lisanna, wouldn't she have, like, recognized Natsu?

What makes you think getting hit by a monster was the whole story? Mystogan has been doing little but closing anima all over Earthland during his long stay, so just a coincidence sounds more logical. Lisanna not saying anything is a psychological question. She must have immediately known what was going on when duplicates appeared, yet for all practical purposes she had been living is an Edolas Lisanna for a long time now. What was she supposed to say?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-30-2011, 07:18 PM
What was she supposed to say?Anything besides nothing?

Harima Kenji
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:23 AM
My guess: Amnesia. It's the golden plot device for these kind of things..

Kraco
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:38 AM
My guess: She simply couldn't decide between Edolas and Earthland Fairy Tails. We didn't see two Lisannas, after all. From a coldly psychological pov, Earthland buried their Lisanna (as far as they know) a long time ago and have thus dealt with the pain already, while Edolas Fairy Tail was happily living with Lisanna. Staying in Edolas would have been the way of least pain for others.

However, we won't give a damn about Edolas anymore, so it's better this way: She never got a chance to make the decision herself, getting sucked back by the reverse anima just like the rest of Earthland suckers.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-31-2011, 12:48 PM
Again that just raises the question that, if this Lisanna is Earthland Lisanna, what happened to Edolas Lisanna?

Harima Kenji
Wed, 08-31-2011, 03:53 PM
She is on a long mission?
Really no idea..