PDA

View Full Version : No subtitles in my videos

Idealistic
Sun, 08-21-2011, 01:01 PM
I've downloaded the CCCodec pack and I'm using media player classic, however there are no subtitles when I'm watching my animes. I figured it out before, but it's completely slipped my mind and I'm not sure what I need to do for it to work.

Marik
Sun, 08-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Options > Output > Select EVR Custom Pres, so that MPC-HC uses it's internal subtitle renderer.

Edit: If that doesn't work, go to Options > External Filters > Add Filters > Select DirectVobSub (auto loading version) > click OK > select Prefer > click OK.

DirectVobSub won't work with EVR Custom Pres. Select regular EVR instead.

Kraco
Sun, 08-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Also make sure the subs are turned on, since it's possible to turn them off or switch between different subs.

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 08-21-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm not sure if this also applies to MPC but check if Haali Media Splitter has Autoload VSFilter enabled (select Yes) and preset subtitle language priority (eng).

Edit: I know the VSFilter is for separate subs only but just to be safe.

Idealistic
Sun, 08-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Did what Marik suggested and it worked. Although first time I couldn't pick any of the EVR so had to reinstall the cccodec pack.

Ty to all though.

EDIT: Encountered another video that didn't show subtitles, was .ogm, not sure if it made a difference. Anyways, I did what Killa-Eyez said and it worked.

Ty.