PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden 225 (filler)

Kraco
Thu, 08-18-2011, 07:35 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 225 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=238011) |
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 225 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=238010) |

- - - - -

How the hell is it even possible these fillers keep getting worse and worse? They must have a competition going on at the studio to see who can write and direct the most miserable piece of shit story. It's a crime against humanity people are paid to draw, animate and voice these while many a worthy project goes unanimated due to uncertainties of the financial feasibility.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 08-18-2011, 10:49 AM
And here I was about to ask if it was worth 30 minutes of my life..
Skipping this won't matter right? No canon at all?

Is next ep also filler? (for mental preparation)

Kraco
Thu, 08-18-2011, 12:32 PM
If I were you, I'd definitely skip this. I did skip parts of it when I felt like my IQ would take permanent damage. Knowing this was a filler I only downloaded it for old times sake and to see the preview. The preview naturally revealed the next ep will be another filler.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 08-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Tnx, I like my brain cells. I won't be looking forward to next weeks episode, then :) saves me another letdown.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2011, 10:26 PM
Why the hell are people in the Naruto world even remotely skeptical of supernatural phenomenon?

I'm pretty sure Naruto has talked to about a half a dozen ghosts over the course of the story...

Penner
Fri, 08-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Guess i'll just start skipping these until the canon stuff starts up again -.-

Anyone know if this is another superlong filler-fest or just a shorter one?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Anyone know if this is another superlong filler-fest or just a shorter one?Define superlong? You mean like 2 years?

Artris
Mon, 08-22-2011, 07:37 AM
I don't know for a fact how long it is, but I believe the manga is still way ahead (another member said this not so long ago), and I'm not sure just how much crap they will be able to produce.

Naruto is on a ship with only a handful of ninjas, sailing for an island that should be weeks, not months, away. Unless the anime is willing to make episodes with little or no Naruto in them they are going to have to drop the fillers soon enough. I figure we have about 2-3 more episodes of filler left. That or a few episodes on the other teams.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-22-2011, 08:34 AM
We're around Chapter 490ish right now.

They're up to Chapter 551. So like 60 weeks ahead.

Kraco
Mon, 08-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Naruto is on a ship with only a handful of ninjas, sailing for an island that should be weeks, not months, away. Unless the anime is willing to make episodes with little or no Naruto in them they are going to have to drop the fillers soon enough.

I'm surprised after these past episodes you'd think they would give a shit about logic. They could run a year of fillers, have Naruto visit twenty islands full of adventures, and still claim the sea trip took only a week. The target audience that is able to accept these fillers wouldn't think twice about how much sense that makes.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-22-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm surprised after these past episodes you'd think they would give a shit about logic. They could run a year of fillers, have Naruto visit twenty islands full of adventures, and still claim the sea trip took only a week. The target audience that is able to accept these fillers wouldn't think twice about how much sense that makes.5 minutes till Namek blows up...

yapchagi
Thu, 08-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Ep 226 is filler. Ep 227 is still filler.

Mugen
Wed, 08-31-2011, 12:40 PM
why all the fillers all of a sudden, isnt the manga light years ahead...

glitch
Wed, 08-31-2011, 12:48 PM
The manga is most likely about to end and if they finish the anime fast, they won't have a source of profit anymore and so they stretch the anime to make more money.

Artris
Wed, 08-31-2011, 11:13 PM
I love how this forum just about died after episode 225. Good use for a crap thread!