PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 460

Marik
Wed, 08-17-2011, 10:05 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Bleach c.460: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8lafdtgfuciv693) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3r7na0) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87574993/1)

darkshadow
Wed, 08-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Byakuya... /fullbring users

Archangel
Wed, 08-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Kubo: "Oh shit, i have to draw a double spread...? Fuck it, i'll just do half and say it's an attack! Oh and that color page... needs more white smoke"

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-17-2011, 06:19 PM
gahha... so retarded.

just have someone explain why this shit happened and how it relates to Aizen.
and stop using the same characters. couldn't Rukia get someone else to help Ichigo, like Hamataro or Ganju, or someone from hollow-mexico? no? same five characters that always get to fight?

EpyonNext
Wed, 08-17-2011, 08:24 PM
how it relates to Aizen.

It doesn't.

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-17-2011, 08:36 PM
It doesn't.

That`s what he wants you to believe.

anime nomad
Wed, 08-17-2011, 10:20 PM
Big swords make me horny.

Despite the atrocious plot holes in this story, and knowing full well that Kubo had exhausted all his creativity by the end of the Soul Society arc, and has since sacrificed any shred of artistic integrity that he might have possessed.....despite all that and more......Big swords still make me horny.
I hated the whole full bring idea, in part because of the small sword, but mostly because it seemed Zangetsu was gone. hopefully we can see some zangetsu action soon.
3 captains and 3 lieutenant class fighters just gave their power to ichigo ... wonder why (or if?) yamamoto approved that.

Kenco
Thu, 08-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Big swords make me horny.

Despite the atrocious plot holes in this story, and knowing full well that Kubo had exhausted all his creativity by the end of the Soul Society arc, and has since sacrificed any shred of artistic integrity that he might have possessed.....despite all that and more......Big swords still make me horny.
I hated the whole full bring idea, in part because of the small sword, but mostly because it seemed Zangetsu was gone. hopefully we can see some zangetsu action soon.
3 captains and 3 lieutenant class fighters just gave their power to ichigo ... wonder why (or if?) yamamoto approved that.

I found this post hilarious. You sir have made a happy end to an already good day. I thank you.

LordGardenGnome
Thu, 08-18-2011, 02:26 AM
Rukia......looks more like a boy now than ever.

Logrus
Thu, 08-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Well in the next chapter, the guy whos fullbring meddles with memories and the past. Will actually cut his getsuga tenshou and make it forget who its supposed to target and by such turn on them and become "the blob" which feeds and reiatsu and become a new super villain of Bleach!

Or so you might think despite all..

Marik
Fri, 08-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Rukia......looks more like a boy now than ever.

Yeah, man. She looks really weird on that color page.

Archangel
Fri, 08-19-2011, 07:04 AM
I think she looks adorable...

shinta|hikari
Fri, 08-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Me too, and I don't even read this.

Janice
Sat, 08-20-2011, 01:16 AM
She looks more like Hanataro than her original design. Nevertheless, I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter somewhat.

dragonrage
Mon, 08-22-2011, 11:28 PM
She does look like Hanataro.

As for why they were the regular 6; Renji, Bakuya, Kenpachi and the rest, if I remember correctly transferring your power to a human is a serious offense as stated in the whole soul society arc. I would imagine that there would be some consequences even if he saved SS so may times and well they have to to be will to give their power to him in the first place.

Okay, he has his powers back, now what........ Good luck to the mangaka.