PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 551

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 08-17-2011, 07:31 AM
Naruto 551 Mangastream (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/24027713/1)

There ya go

Carnage
Wed, 08-17-2011, 07:38 AM
God damn Itachi is so cool.

darkshadow
Wed, 08-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Pein is such a boss, anyway I think this showed stuff shifting into high gear now, or at least a higher gear. I completely forgot itachi had that sealing blade; say goodbye to your zombie army kabuto.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Naruto calling himself a moron was awesome.

Itachi making fun of Naruto in a time of crisis was awesome as well. And more when Bee was amused by this.

Overall good chapter. Itachi is hax0r to defeat Nagato just like that though.

Archangel
Wed, 08-17-2011, 08:27 AM
He can absorb ninjustu! I know, I'll hit him with ninjutsu!! I don't care if he realized it himself, naruto's a fucking idiot.

Pain was indeed boss... but Itachi is just fucking impossible, perfect defense and perfect attack for both close and long range? How do you fucking stop him? Genjutsu? HE'S A MASTER AT THAT TOO!

Assertn
Wed, 08-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Itachi kinda reminds me of Magus from my Chrono Trigger days now.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-17-2011, 01:00 PM
He can absorb ninjustu! I know, I'll hit him with ninjutsu!! I don't care if he realized it himself, naruto's a fucking idiot.

Pain was indeed boss... but Itachi is just fucking impossible, perfect defense and perfect attack for both close and long range? How do you fucking stop him? Genjutsu? HE'S A MASTER AT THAT TOO!

With the strongest powers of all; Being a little brother that lives in ignorant bliss. Then when you die for him and he completely disregards your life's work to keep him from knowing the truth, a war preventing truth, he goes and starts that war. A big fuck you to the sacrifice you made.... no big deal tho it was only your life that you sacked.

Assertn ey that suckd last night big time my new comp just died on me in the middle of that 4v4. It restarted and did some long ass update, not sure why it didnt ask me first or do it when I first turned the damn thing on. I was finally starting to get into the team mentality too.... did yall put it thru and win? Hopefully ill see you on tonight. I bet no one ends up noticing this random starcraft talk. I'll make it blend real quick with some quotes from this thread, some that haven't happened yet..... Naruto is so dumb I cant stand the main character but I read it religiously. This chapter was such a DBZ chapter the series is all about their super powers I thought it was about ninjas. And I thought DBZ was about martial arts tournaments... At least in this show they still have fighting that you can see happen and amazing series of actions like the start Bee vs Taka for example. Wow I got way off track from the off track talking. Guess that means I'm on track now. Well till I started analyzing what track I was on now Idk what track you'd call this. Some kind of self aware stuck in time cracked continuum track...................

And Itachi is still the best thing to come out of naruto. Funny, we all knew 5% about him that all we know now back when he first showed up. And somehow we knew back then he was by far the most righteous badass of the series. Damn, look how right we were.

MFauli
Wed, 08-17-2011, 01:00 PM
"Im going back to where our teacher is", yeah, um, no, Nagato. You´re being sealed away into one hell of a hell.

Also, ridiculous that Naruto couldn´t handle Nagato by himself. Looks like Kishimoto is already trying to downgrade our expectations so Sasuke can have a chance at all.

Assertn
Wed, 08-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Assertn ey that suckd last night big time my new comp just died on me in the middle of that 4v4. It restarted and did some long ass update, not sure why it didnt ask me first or do it when I first turned the damn thing on. I was finally starting to get into the team mentality too.... did yall put it thru and win? Hopefully ill see you on tonight. I bet no one ends up noticing this random starcraft talk.

Yeah we steamrolled them. I started some freelance though, so I'll be pretty busy until next month :x

Archangel
Wed, 08-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Sure is on topic in this thread

Sidnne
Wed, 08-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Sure is on topic in this thread

Whatever happened with that girl you were talking to? You get the digits or what?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Whatever happened with that girl you were talking to? You get the digits or what?

http://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o

Assertn
Wed, 08-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Sex? In my Naruto thread?

Y
Thu, 08-18-2011, 03:55 PM
It took me a second reading of the final page before I got that Naruto wasn't making some kind of unprecedented meta-commentary on how bad the series got after the timeskip. At first I was so flabbergasted that he actually said it that I thought it was a joke the translator put in.

Sam98034
Fri, 08-19-2011, 07:03 AM
What's the deal with Tobi's face being shown on the colored panels at the end? I don't rember that--or is it just an artist rendition?

LunaticCat
Fri, 08-19-2011, 08:41 AM
What's the deal with Tobi's face being shown on the colored panels at the end? I don't rember that--or is it just an artist rendition?

there was a scene when we saw the right half of his face, but this particular image is a piece of art

Sam98034
Sat, 08-20-2011, 03:25 AM
there was a scene when we saw the right half of his face, but this particular image is a piece of art

where was it?

LunaticCat
Sat, 08-20-2011, 04:41 AM
where was it?

right here: http://www.mangareader.net/93-401-19/naruto/chapter-396.html
and here: http://www.mangareader.net/93-402-5/naruto/chapter-397.html