PDA

View Full Version : Asexualness

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Are you asexual? Do you detest the idea of any genitals but your own? Would you rather have sex with a pillow or a tree than another human, because they disgust you?

If you answered 'yes' to any of the above...

Post here!

Asexuals unite!

Arcn3ss
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:22 AM
<&Arcness> iam taking a sexual vacation, a vacation from all sexual things, hentai, blow jobs sex, fapping
<&Arcness> iam gonna become a monk
<rockmanj> good luck
<Sapphi|Mac> yay!
<rockmanj> hope you have extra sheets
<+DrAgE> celibacy vow Haku
<&Arcness> yup
<&Arcness> peace be with you all

No thank you sins of the flesh. I have another mistress for her name is enlightenment.

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Hallelujah!

dragonrage
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:23 AM
namaste Haku

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Who else wants to come to the light?

enkoujin
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:33 AM
Only 1% of the entire population are asexuals and I strongly doubt you can find many who are zealously religious, abstinent, strong enough to continue with celibacy, etc. on this forum.

When I was 12 years old, I actually had a fear of looking at genitals because it was "gross" and unsanitary. I still think today that genitals are still pretty gross from a mental point of view as well.

In the future, though, platonic relationships would suit me the best. However, having a serious platonic relationship involving marriage would be very difficult because it is apparent that sex is very important as it is an essential building block for the foundation of a healthy marriage.

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Are you doubting our resolution in the beautiful sanctity of celibacy and asexualness? Do you dare?

But you rightfully sound asexual, you should join us! Praise celibacy!

enkoujin
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:43 AM
To be honest, this sounds like an excellent idea and I would love to pursue Enlightenment through abstinence with you all!

Learning not to be a slave to temptation or desire sounds like an enduring marathon everyone should take up as a challenge to improve their characters.
To be honest, this sounds like an excellent idea and I would love to pursue Enlightenment through abstinence with you all!

Learning not to be a slave to temptation or desire sounds like an enduring marathon everyone should take up as a challenge to improve their characters.

Yukimura
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:43 AM
My only contribution to this thread is that I think there should there be a distinction recognized between those who call themselves asexual b/c they are choosing not to indulge their sexual urges for some reason and those who actually don't or barely feel any sexual urges at all. One is a lifestyle choice, the other is a state of being and I think they make for very different experiences.

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:44 AM

Learning not to be a slave to temptation or desire sounds like an enduring marathon everyone should take up as a challenge to improve their characters. Praise it be! A new brotha hath joined us!

Will it only be a trio? Or shall there be more?

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 08-16-2011, 12:47 AM
I too have chosen the path of enlightenment, and the path dictates that all things should exist in harmony and balance. Therefore, in my ascetic devotion to harmony and balance, I shall abstain from sexual abstinence. Furthermore, I pledge to have sex/masturbate for each opportunity to do so passed upon by a member of this thread. This selfless act to keep the universe in balance may seem absurd to most, but such self-sacrifice comes easily to one so devoted as I am. Mourn not for me.

Assertn
Tue, 08-16-2011, 04:04 AM
If I had a friend that, say, browses the gotwoot forums while ignoring his girlfriend's sexual advances because she always wants to have sex and he's more of a moderation kinda guy, would that make him asexual?

Animeniax
Tue, 08-16-2011, 07:56 AM
I think your friend needs to date women who he's actually interested in, then he'd enjoy it more.

Edort4
Tue, 08-16-2011, 07:59 AM
I think that there is a difference in the sexual quota nothing more. There are many factors involved in the sexual urges, most of them biological so its rare to have the same share of sexual needs.

I have to say that in my life I never met a real asexual person, I have met some that go through some periods at the most (I had some short ones but almost due to depressions and so) but never long lasting ones.

Anyway my signature leaves clear that I dont approve of your ways, I hope is just part of the usual self assurance lapse.

Animeniax
Tue, 08-16-2011, 08:06 AM
I wonder if the ruling power from Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" had it right, where monogamous relationships were banned and people had sex with multiple partners and pretty much whomever they wanted.

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 08:56 AM
If I had a friend that, say, browses the gotwoot forums while ignoring his girlfriend's sexual advances because she always wants to have sex and he's more of a moderation kinda guy, would that make him asexual?She's probably really unhappy. Break up with her ASAP.

Then join the call of the celibacy and asexual and we shall rejoice in this time of greatness!

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 08-16-2011, 06:59 PM
A life without sex...

Creepy.

Sapphire
Tue, 08-16-2011, 09:59 PM
To want to mash your genitals against another is creepy, sir!

rockmanj
Tue, 08-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Well, if you are just mashing, you are doing it wrong.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Well, if you are just mashing, you are doing it wrong.

Yeah. It's called Button Mash.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Why is this flame pit thread in general discussion/not merged with the sex thread?

Also why are you pretending to be asexual, Sapphire?

David75
Thu, 08-18-2011, 01:27 AM
This is all a conspiracy to stop people from reproducing and conquer the world!

Assertn
Thu, 08-18-2011, 12:14 PM
What's left to conquer?

David75
Thu, 08-18-2011, 12:27 PM
What's left to conquer?

Limited resources.

Now that slaves are working towards improving life standards of a few, it's a problem if you get too many slaves because it creates pollution and impacts natural resources, places of interest and so on.

So among other ideas, lauching an asexualness movement might help reduce earth's population.

dragonrage
Mon, 08-22-2011, 06:37 PM
For Sapphi, good luck on your road of asexuality

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-23-2011, 06:03 PM
This thread has the 'wth?' factor

Sapphire
Sat, 11-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Oh god, I just looked up pictures of STD warts, I am never going to do anything sexual for the rest of my life, OH GOD I'm GOING TO THROW UP, omg, EW. barf

Animeniax
Sat, 11-26-2011, 11:36 PM
What was the impetus for looking them up? Close call?

Deadlift
Sat, 11-26-2011, 11:38 PM
To want to mash your genitals against another is creepy, sir!

I prefer to think of it as playing naked twister (2-6 players, multiple positions, and no regrets)