PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 634

Marik
Wed, 08-03-2011, 10:34 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.634: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mnia4j615zp32up) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8eovp) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/34376629/1)

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-03-2011, 10:57 AM
I think the number of pirates was heavilly exagerated. The plaza was too small for 50,000 of them to have fallen there. But epic scare they get is epic.

So much for Ussop not being part of the weak crew anymore... he, Nami, Chopper and Pappagu hid inside the new weapon's control room. Or Ussop could at least be excused if it needs sniping.

Good old straw hat crew, bantering among them ignoring the enemy. Awesome.

Kenco
Wed, 08-03-2011, 01:29 PM
I think the number of pirates was heavilly exagerated. The plaza was too small for 50,000 of them to have fallen there. But epic scare they get is epic.

So much for Ussop not being part of the weak crew anymore... he, Nami, Chopper and Pappagu hid inside the new weapon's control room. Or Ussop could at least be excused if it needs sniping.

Good old straw hat crew, bantering among them ignoring the enemy. Awesome.

I agree, I especially enjoy the bantering between Zoro and Sanji throughout every battle that has passed. 50,000 cannon fodder, a handfull of Hody's crew (upgraded cannon fodder), Hody, and a really big ship left to deal with. Looking good!

Archangel
Wed, 08-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Ha! That was awesome!

Assertn
Wed, 08-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Judging from the colored opening page, Oda doesn't seem to understand how a snorkel works.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-03-2011, 05:08 PM
In Oda's defense... everyone draws Snorkel's like that.

Archangel
Wed, 08-03-2011, 05:29 PM
I think Ass was talking about how they were using them underwater

poopdeville
Wed, 08-03-2011, 06:22 PM
How to use a snorkel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8d2nEWCWyg

Hint: Unless you're doing Scuba, you keep it in your mouth so you don't have to put it back in your mouth when you reach the surface and blow the water out.

The Straw Hats probably shouldn't be exhaling underwater though, for at least two reasons.

dragonrage
Wed, 08-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Assertnfailure didn't see the hose that was connected to something i guess, or he could be referring to the fact that it isn't in their mouths. Fucking troll never post a complete thought ever or explains his opinion. It is all a ploy to get his post count of 10,000. He post a vague sentence and comes back later to post an even vaguer one.

ASS aside it was a pretty awesome chapter. Same old crew just a whole lot stronger which will be seen in the fight to come ( hopefully).

guess Oda attempted to show the size of the battle at the bottom of the page, in comparison to the Sunny Go

Carnage
Wed, 08-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Assertnfailure didn't see the hose that was connected to something i guess, or he could be referring to the fact that it isn't in their mouths. Fucking troll never post a complete thought ever or explains his opinion. It is all a ploy to get his post count of 10,000. He post a vague sentence and comes back later to post an even vaguer one.

Or maybe he simply doesnt like to post an entire paragraph of irrelevant shit!

dragonrage
Wed, 08-03-2011, 08:20 PM
maybe you should post something with relevance to show others how it is done #2

Carnage
Wed, 08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Touche' :p

joker-kun
Wed, 08-03-2011, 10:48 PM
maybe you should post something with relevance to show others how it is done #2

I like my bitches with broccoli.

Great chapter btw. It's about time Luffy showcases his Haki to everyone.

Assertn
Wed, 08-03-2011, 11:15 PM
And the only time you ever post is to take pot shots at me. Get off my nuts, bro.

That being said, it doesn't matter how the hell these guys are using the snorkels. Unless they're returning to the surface every minute or so, they're not going to magically extract oxygen out of the ocean with a pair of lousy snorkels. But they're not swimming along the surface, they're in the depths of the fuckin ocean.

Although looking at it again, it would seem Nami and Franky have tubes connecting to the air bubble behind them. So it would just be Sanji and Usopp that would be screwed.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM
I think Ass was talking about how they were using them underwater

I know he meant that. And like I said, every damn animation, wheter american or japanese, tends to draw snorkels like that... underwater. Really useless and misleading. One of my nephews got a scare of his life when he tried to dive with a snorkel underwater after watching it on a cartoon.

dragonrage
Thu, 08-04-2011, 12:38 AM
And the only time you ever post is to take pot shots at me. Get off my nuts, bro.

Sorry if it seemed that i was taking pot shots at you, just thought you should elaborate on what exactly mean by the statement you made, it was pretty vague and left the people guessing as you what you were referring too. Sorry once again.

Also if you look closely, you can see that they all have air bubbles. Usopp to the lower back. and Sanji has one between him and the mermaid.

That being said, who do you think will face off against who? Strawhat vs Hodi Pirates.

Archangel
Thu, 08-04-2011, 03:37 AM
I know he meant that. And like I said, every damn animation, wheter american or japanese, tends to draw snorkels like that... underwater. Really useless and misleading. One of my nephews got a scare of his life when he tried to dive with a snorkel underwater after watching it on a cartoon.

Rofl! Silly mexicans... :p

Btw, hodi got up! Anyone wants to try and guess who'll one shot him next?

Assertn
Thu, 08-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Whether this goes into traditional or modern one piece affects how these fights will break out (traditional being 1v1s aka old pre-grandline style, while modern is just massive brawls with variable degrees of teamwork, aka fighting Oz, or the war).

If it did go into 1v1s, then I'd say obviously Luffy would fight Hodi.
Hammerhead would fight Jimbei
Drunk octopus swordsman fights Zoro
Noble striped thing fights Usopp
Tiny shark fights Chopper
Wannabe squid dude fights... Brook? Sanji?
I don't even remember what other noteworthy fishman pirates there are.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-04-2011, 08:04 AM
There`s still Van Der Decken to deal with...

Archangel
Thu, 08-04-2011, 11:17 AM
There`s still Van Der Decken to deal with...
He's not the problem, the giant noah's arc is. Well... "problem", i don't think any of the monster trio would have any problem blowing that mofo to smithereens

Assertn
Thu, 08-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Actually, I imagine Usopp and Franky could handle the squid dude pretty easily, considering his exaggerated fear of fire.

dragonrage
Thu, 08-04-2011, 02:29 PM
As far as the huge ship goes I think weakahishi will summon the giant sea kings to stop it.

FireEmblem
Fri, 08-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Or the Strawhats can use their new secret weapon to destroy it *_*

dragonrage
Fri, 08-05-2011, 12:56 AM
crybaby has to play some part in the grand scheme of things. Also the reason why Hodi is so afraid of her has to come up sometimes. I can't really think of better demonstration.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 08-08-2011, 01:20 PM
As fun as it was to see the strawhats finally take center stage all assembled together am I the only person who sees this arc as weak sauce? I mean honestly I feel the pre-time jump straw hats could have probably handed hody his ass to him with little effort. Feels like Oda had this arc plotted out long before the time jump but decided to do thriller bark and shabody archipeligo first.

But ughhh I just want to see a the strawhats face off against a credible threat. Hody just seems really really pathetic I mean maybe he'd give chopper some trouble but the fact that we've seen him get beaten twice (by luffy and zoro) I can't imagine that luffy will take anymore then a chapter to deal with him.

FINISH THIS ARC SO WE CAN FINALLY LEARNS WTF is going on in the new world. Ugh I'm itching so hard to learn
more about the state of the one piece world that I could care less about petty fishman drama.

Oh also can I state for the record how godawful hody plan is to attack the reverie!!! Even if he does kill a few kings what does he expect is going to happen. Fucking one admiral would be enough to fuck his shit up or hell maybe just a
half-dozen pacfistas would make quick work of Hody and his commanders.