PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 459

Marik
Wed, 08-03-2011, 08:54 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Bleach c.459: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?urd554lsh6a7bz7) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sh286z) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/54624477/1)

EpyonNext
Wed, 08-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Well, looks like everyone is about to get their ass handed to them.

animus
Wed, 08-03-2011, 09:35 AM
God this manga sucks.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-03-2011, 10:55 AM
God this manga sucks.

Indeed. Kubo should have a little decency and end this already. Or we could at least do something intersting, like Isshin's past.

Rukia is now a vice captain huh? Her own division didn't had one, right? She's probably Ukitake's vicecaptain now.

EpyonNext
Wed, 08-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Yhea, the Flower on her Vice Captain armband is the same as the 13th Divisions.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 08-03-2011, 11:21 AM
So what? She stabbed him on the right place with that sword and transferred that to him or something like that.
Anyway I say his new outfit and sword look better than the standard one.

darkshadow
Wed, 08-03-2011, 01:01 PM
I guess this means Ichigo will be using Rukia's power again, though I always wondered why the hell they'd go to so much trouble; uruhara should just waltz over those silly fullbring users already.

Kenco
Wed, 08-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I guess this means Ichigo will be using Rukia's power again, though I always wondered why the hell they'd go to so much trouble; uruhara should just waltz over those silly fullbring users already.

I am under the impression that Uruhara has a funny sense of humor and really gets a kick of watching other people suffer and do the work. Let's recap:

Rukia's rescue -> He could of waltz in, saved Rukia (while dealing with any Captain that Ichigo struggled to face), have an orgy with all the beauties of Soul Society, and leave without ever removing his hat.

Orihime's rescue -> Don't call me nino! Seriously, any of these guys pose a challenge to him? Even with all of Ichigo's crazy power ups, it was Uruhara who ultimately trapped Aizen and ended the fight. Everyone else was considered weak compared to the hax powers that Aizen had, and Uruhara didn't have much trouble there (I believe he went down during the fight because he wanted to watch Ichigo duke it out with Aizen a bit more out of entertainment).

Fullbring arc -> Damn it Uruhara, just ONE SHOT everyone. They didn't see you coming, and we all know if they tried to pull that "insert himself into your past by backstabing you" technique, it'll probably land on some decoy that you sent out to battle because you enjoy watching from the sidelines.

tldr: Uruhara is like a SC2 player sending swarms of marines into their deaths for his enjoyment before he drops a nuke for gg.

redcat
Wed, 08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
so why is rukia just doing this now?

is she going to lose her powers and get arrested again?

next chapter will just be one page that reads "see chapter 1"

Carnage
Wed, 08-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Now that Ichigo's Powerlevel is over 9000 again, if this doesnt end in 3 panels Im calling shenanigans.

Archangel
Wed, 08-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Actually if you look closely you'll notice it wasn't her blade that penetrated him, that one's still in its scabbard.

I seriously hope that there was a believable reason for them to wait all this time to return his powers

darkshadow
Wed, 08-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Hmm you're right, so I guess it was an emergency shot of super condensed reiatsu or something? Kinda like a placeholder zanpaktou I guess.

EpyonNext
Wed, 08-03-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm thinking the blade is probably Engetsu.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Did Kubo forget how to draw Rukia? she looks nothing like old self.

at the very least, I want Kubo to explain what were they planning... there has to be some reason for all this shit.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Did Kubo forget how to draw Rukia? she looks nothing like old self.

at the very least, I want Kubo to explain what were they planning... there has to be some reason for all this shit.

Indeed. Because Rukia in 300 years didn't change a thing and suddenly on the whatever months timeskip she looks different.

LordGardenGnome
Wed, 08-03-2011, 06:04 PM
God this manga sucks.

Indeed. Kubo should have a little decency and end this already. Or we could at least do something intersting, like Isshin's past.

Rukia is now a vice captain huh? Her own division didn't had one, right? She's probably Ukitake's vicecaptain now.

Yet you still read it, every time it comes out for the past years.

You say Kubo should end it....but he's making money so why stop. You could just not read it?

Archangel
Wed, 08-03-2011, 06:06 PM

You say Kubo should end it....but he's making money so why stop. You could just not read it?
Or we could continue reading it and continue to call Kubo out on his bullshit? And you could deal with it?

enkoujin
Wed, 08-03-2011, 06:15 PM
We've been through this many times. If people want to comment, let them comment and criticize all they want. They just have to know that they have the ability to stop reading any time they want and if they choose not to do so, then it's their time, effort, etc. that they're wasting and their own problem.

Indeed. Because Rukia in 300 years didn't change a thing and suddenly on the whatever months timeskip she looks different.

Haircut/new character design. I don't think anyone mentioned that Ishida and Orihime got new haircuts too as well over the timeskip.

LordGardenGnome
Wed, 08-03-2011, 06:29 PM
We've been through this many times. If people want to comment, let them comment and criticize all they want. They just have to know that they have the ability to stop reading any time they want and if they choose not to do so, then it's their time, effort, etc. that they're wasting and their own problem.

You got a point, I enjoy it so I read it.

Well to make some thing interesting they gotta keep changing things, I kinda like her (Rukia) hairstyle better this way than the odd shape of the old hair style.

Archangel
Wed, 08-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Well to make some thing interesting they gotta keep changing things, I kinda like her (Rukia) hairstyle better this way than the odd shape of the old hair style.
Yes, and while other authors choose to do so by using plot and character development... Kubo changes hairdos

Sidnne
Wed, 08-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Rukia stabbed Ichigo for not noticing her new haircut.

David75
Thu, 08-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Rukia did give Ichigo his Shinigami powers at the very beginning of Bleach.
This is a reboot, as someone said just a little before.

Sam98034
Thu, 08-04-2011, 04:52 AM

Well it's still entertaining. Not for good reasons, but because it's so bad. Before we were watching Kubo develop an interesting story, now we're watching him destroy it.

fireheart
Thu, 08-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Rukia did give Ichigo his Shinigami powers at the very beginning of Bleach.
This is a reboot, as someone said just a little before.

About that, isn't the name of the chapter exactly the same as the first chapter except there's a II slapped on at the end.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 08-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Next stop, a continental war between different Shinigami lands. Seretei vs the unknown shinigami force!

Archangel
Wed, 08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
I feel dirty for being slightly disappointed that there won't be any bleach this week...

EpyonNext
Wed, 08-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Pfft, I'm eating this arc up like like I'm 10 years old watching DBZ for the first time. I'm very bummed there is no bleach this week.

Archangel
Wed, 08-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Pfft, I'm eating this arc up like like I'm 10 years old watching DBZ for the first time. I'm very bummed there is no bleach this week.
Oh this arc is complete and utter shit just like the previous one was, i just want more Rukia