PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail TV Anime's 3rd Year Confirmed

Marik
Tue, 08-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine is confirming that the television anime version of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga will continue into its third year this September. The third year will begin with the "Tenrōjima" story arc.

Source: ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-02/fairy-tail-tv-anime-3rd-year-confirmed)

Penner
Tue, 08-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Awesome news!

RyougaZell
Tue, 08-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Haha! Perfect!!

Makes sense to announce it now. Episode 96 was approaching already.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-02-2011, 11:36 AM
It seems to state that it will enter its third year, without saying anything about airing for yet another year. In any case, more fairy tail is good news for however long it lasts.

Marik
Wed, 10-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Fairy Tail Adventure Manga Gets Film Next August (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-10-12/fairy-tail-adventure-manga-gets-film-next-august)

The email newsletter for Kodansha's Comic Plus members revealed on Wednesday that a film adaptation of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail manga will open next August. More details will be provided in future postings of the newsletter.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Cool... I guess? Just not sure what it would be about and how it would fit in with everything else.

I'm actually half expecting something like Naruto filler movies (one of which wasn't bad)

Kraco
Thu, 10-13-2011, 02:07 AM
Hmm... Considering the anime will catch the manga very soon unless miracles happen, maybe the TV series will pause? They could be launching a movie to remind people a series like this existed once upon the time. We all know the Japanese anime watchers remember at the very maximum two seasons back.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Hmm... Considering the anime will catch the manga very soon unless miracles happen, maybe the TV series will pause?That seems like wishful thinking.

This is a series very much in the same vein as Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. I'm expecting tons of fillers.

Archangel
Fri, 10-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Even if it's filler i'll be ok with it, it's about damn time for some properly animated Fairy Tail