PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 221-222

Marik
Thu, 07-28-2011, 07:21 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 221 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=232100) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/sh8H7kM/[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20221%20[720p].mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 221 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=232098) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/rbJrpmq/[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20221%20[480p].mkv)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 222 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=231895) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/hAaUXxT/[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20222%20[720p].mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 222 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=231894) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/DFfcXZY/[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20222%20[480p].mkv)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-28-2011, 10:33 PM
Jesus Christ Kabuto is fucking broken!

And I thought the Sharingan was OP! No sir!

It's like, "Hey, you know every broken villain from the series so far, including the one that defeated EVERYONE last arc. Guess what, I can just bring them back. No biggie!"

I was beginning to think people were being overly worried about Akatsuki. I mean, there's like, 3 of them left, but now. Well, it's back to square one.

On the subject of the sixth coffin...I think it's Madara's body. I'm thinking more and more that Madara really IS some kind of ghost or at least, doesn't have a solid body anymore. And I think Kabuto has ressurected Madara's body.

Interesting that the 2nd Hokage knew the Reanimation Jutsu.

Which one will I save first?! REALLY Sakura?! Eat a dick!

Kabuto dresses like Medusa...

LunaticCat
Fri, 07-29-2011, 03:15 AM
On the subject of the sixth coffin...I think it's Madara's body. I'm thinking more and more that Madara really IS some kind of ghost or at least, doesn't have a solid body anymore. And I think Kabuto has ressurected Madara's body.

Thats what I think as well. Judging from what Kabutorororo said, it's also possible, that Madara (surprise) is NOT Madara ("You calling yourself Madara these days")
it could be the Sage of the Six Path's body, too.

Which one will I save first?! REALLY Sakura?! Eat a dick!

Nothing too add here. :D But watching this made me think that it could be the "last" scene of this series. Sakura saves Naruto instead of Sasuke (in other words: she finally forgets about her childish 15-year-old-girl's "feelings"...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-29-2011, 04:18 AM
Nothing too add here. :D But watching this made me think that it could be the "last" scene of this series. Sakura saves Naruto instead of Sasuke (in other words: she finally forgets about her childish 15-year-old-girl's "feelings"...I thought she DID that already! Like, THREE TIMES NOW!

Unless her plan after she resolved to kill Sasuke was to heal him afterwards...

LunaticCat
Fri, 07-29-2011, 05:56 AM
I thought she DID that already! Like, THREE TIMES NOW!

Unless her plan after she resolved to kill Sasuke was to heal him afterwards...

This MUST be her plan: everething else would make sense!

UChessmaster
Fri, 07-29-2011, 06:25 AM
Wait a second... when did fillers ended!?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-29-2011, 06:42 AM
I think the episode with Kakashi and Gai racing was the only filler episode.

LunaticCat
Fri, 07-29-2011, 07:03 AM
I think the episode with Kakashi and Gai racing was the only filler episode.

all of the last episodes were partly filler partly canon, next episode will be the same.
I think this is okay, as long as the filler scenes are okay. the probem is, that if I watch the next week preview I doubt it will be an okay episode...

Kraco
Fri, 07-29-2011, 04:19 PM
That resurrection jutsu must have a major weakness, even if one wasn't made immediately evident back when Oro used it. But it will surely have local impact wherever Orobuto is present. One way or another. Nobody would be foolish enough to trust a combination of Kabuto and Orochimaru, least of all Madara, and consequently we might never see straightforward action from him.

The next arc looks like a major sausage fest. Though I'm naturally glad Naruto decided to push forward.

Jessper
Fri, 07-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Knowing it was a double episode I was figuring Kabuto would have at least fought Madara for a little while. Oh well. My first thought on the body was Madara's brother, or the first (since the first should be able to beat him?).

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 07-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Couldn't be the 1st, could it? Orochimaru already used the 1st and the 2nd for resurrection.

And yeah, I think it's Madara in that coffin, and for some reason I keep thinking that Madabi or Tobira is actually Obito. Can't help but seeing Tobira's eye on the right and Kakashi's on the left.

Ahh, so Killer B is the octopus. Well, guess Naruto is on a training mission again.

Jessper
Fri, 07-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Couldn't be the 1st, could it? Orochimaru already used the 1st and the 2nd for resurrection.

Oops, good point. Presumably even the resurrection technique can't get at them after the third's sealing technique.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Madabi or TobiraWho?

Ahh, so Killer B is the octopus.Obviously.

Oops, good point. Presumably even the resurrection technique can't get at them after the third's sealing technique.I dunno about that. Oro DID try and summon the 4th.

LunaticCat
Sat, 07-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Well, Madara said something like "where did you get that".
Oro tried to summon the 4th, so it shouldn't be so hard for Kabuto to summon him. If Madara knows about that (and I think Madara knows everything), he wouldn't be suprised to see him. First and Second have been sealed, so I don't think they will be ever ressurected again.

Jessper
Sat, 07-30-2011, 03:57 AM
Well, Madara said something like "where did you get that".
Oro tried to summon the 4th, so it shouldn't be so hard for Kabuto to summon him. If Madara knows about that (and I think Madara knows everything), he wouldn't be suprised to see him. First and Second have been sealed, so I don't think they will be ever ressurected again.

That's what Darth means. The fourth used (or I think we were lead to believe such) the same sealing technique on the Kyuubi, the cost for the technique is that you're sealed as well, when it is done. If that is the case, then either it can't be the fourth because he is sealed OR it could be the fourth, or the first, or the third etc etc. I don't think anyone was implying it IS the fourth, that would just be odd, I think.

Edit: I typed this all out then realized that you're right, Oro did try and resurrect the fourth didn't he? If that's the case then either he didn't use the same sealing technique or that doesn't prevent the resurrection technique. Or there was no foresight in this situation (likely).

Also, if he could resurrect the Sage of the Sixth Paths presumably he wouldn't need to make any deal with Madara, he could just kill everyone on his own.

LunaticCat
Sat, 07-30-2011, 04:59 AM
Edit: I typed this all out then realized that you're right, Oro did try and resurrect the fourth didn't he? If that's the case then either he didn't use the same sealing technique or that doesn't prevent the resurrection technique. Or there was no foresight in this situation (likely).

Ah, come to think of it: Oro did try to summon him - we don't know if it would have worked correct, maybe the coffin would have been empty... (But the truth is (for sure), that Kishimoto never has "foresight in this situation" ;-) )

Also, if he could resurrect the Sage of the Sixth Paths presumably he wouldn't need to make any deal with Madara, he could just kill everyone on his own.
you have a point

Killa-Eyez
Sat, 07-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Who?

I think I'll keep calling him Madara to avoid confusion. I was skeptical to use that name because I'm starting to believe he actually isn't Madara. But I meant a combination of the two names he used, Tobi and Madara = Tobira or Madabi. Or maybe even Tobidara or Madarabi.

I dunno about that. Oro DID try and summon the 4th.

Tried and failed. We never got to see what's inside that casket, as LunaticCat said.

I never got the fact that although Oro's hands were sealed, he could perform techniques again after he replaced his body. It's his soul's arms that were sealed. So if he'd transfer to a new body, his soul would magically be restored?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-30-2011, 09:02 AM
Tried and failed. We never got to see what's inside that casket, as LunaticCat said.Only because the 3rd stopped it.

I'd have been surprised if Oro tried to summon the 4th without knowing what was going to happen.

Artris
Sat, 07-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Oro used the resurrection technique to revive the 1st and 2nd. The 3rd tried to kill them with conventional weapons but they proved impervious (they would heal directly after) due to the nature of the technique used to raise them. The third then used the 4th's technique to remove the souls of the 1st and 2nd.

The nature of the technique is to recall the soul of some dead person to that person's body. This means that if you remove the soul it is again just a dead body. The 3rd sealed them because it was the only technique he had which could remove the souls from the bodies AND be used on Oro at the same time. I don't believe being sealed in such a matter makes it impossible to be used in the resurrection technique.

And I definitely agree that Madara is not quite the Madara we thought he was. His response and Kabutoro's play on words with 'calling yourself' seems hint enough. I doubt it is Obito as well: yes, the eyes match and it has never made sense to me that Madara keeps one eye hidden, but we can confirm that Madara is pretty damn old just by looking at the back of his head that one time. Too old to be Obito.

As for Oro's hands I believe I have an explanation for that: when Sasuke devoured him, some part of Sasuke had to actively suppress his will. We saw what happened when Sasuke was tired: he lost control and Oro took over. That make me believe that Oro's soul is not actually in the body but is a part of Oro's inner world (where we saw him confront Sasuke). He simply overpowers the will of the bodies original owner and so no piece of Oro was actually sealed.

Killa-Eyez
Sat, 07-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Even a great nin-jutsu practitioner like Oro can make mistakes. As have been said, the seal the 4th used on the Kyuubi is the same used by the 3rd on Oro. So the same had to have happened to the 4th, the user's soul is sealed also. We don't know what Oro did to acquire the 4th's resurrection so the coffin could have been empty as well have been occupied.

Oro failed to complete the summoning jutsu so we'll never know.

Edit:

I don't believe being sealed in such a matter makes it impossible to be used in the resurrection technique.

Maybe not impossible if the seal is unsealed. Yet we have not seen anything like that.

And I definitely agree that Madara is not quite the Madara we thought he was. His response and Kabutoro's play on words with 'calling yourself' seems hint enough. I doubt it is Obito as well: yes, the eyes match and it has never made sense to me that Madara keeps one eye hidden, but we can confirm that Madara is pretty damn old just by looking at the back of his head that one time. Too old to be Obito.

I do not recall seeing this. Which ep was this or do you maybe have a screenshot?

As for Oro's hands I believe I have an explanation for that: when Sasuke devoured him, some part of Sasuke had to actively suppress his will. We saw what happened when Sasuke was tired: he lost control and Oro took over. That make me believe that Oro's soul is not actually in the body but is a part of Oro's inner world (where we saw him confront Sasuke). He simply overpowers the will of the bodies original owner and so no piece of Oro was actually sealed.

I think you could be right on this. Though Sasuke's situation was a bit different since Sasuke devoured him and not the other way around as it's supposed to. It does explain regaining hand jutsus.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-30-2011, 03:45 PM
His response and Kabutoro's play on words with 'calling yourself' seems hint enough.I thought that line was just a reference to how he was calling himself Tobi until recently.

Jessper
Sat, 07-30-2011, 08:09 PM
I thought that line was just a reference to how he was calling himself Tobi until recently.

I agree with this. I think people are looking a bit too much into what was said there. Sure he could mean something crazy like that but there isn't a lot of reason to jump to that conclusion.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 07-30-2011, 09:14 PM
I agree with this. I think people are looking a bit too much into what was said there. Sure he could mean something crazy like that but there isn't a lot of reason to jump to that conclusion.

That's what I thought, but it makes sense if the body was indeed Madara's.

It's hard to think of a body that would startle him more. Realistically speaking, it should be someone that he'd recognise too. For example, if he's never seen the Sage of the Six Paths, then showing him some random body wouldn't phase him.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-31-2011, 09:45 AM
One thing that is bugging me is why the fascination with Sasuke now? Oro previously wanted Sasuke for his Sharingan, as he couldn't get it from Itachi. If the Sharingan is all that is needed, surely Madara could supply a couple of eyes instead of giving him Sasuke?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-31-2011, 09:58 AM
One thing that is bugging me is why the fascination with Sasuke now? Oro previously wanted Sasuke for his Sharingan, as he couldn't get it from Itachi. If the Sharingan is all that is needed, surely Madara could supply a couple of eyes instead of giving him Sasuke?1. I don't think Kabuto knows Madara has a bunch of Sharinga. And 2. I don't think Madara has any intention of giving Sasuke to Kabuto. Or giving him any spare Sharingan. He's not going to give Orochimaru II his clans Bloodline ability.

Also, Kabuto's reason for wanting Sasuke may be simple revenge. The guy DID kill his master.

Artris
Sun, 07-31-2011, 03:26 PM
I do not recall seeing this. Which ep was this or do you maybe have a screenshot?
http://i.imgur.com/iB38m.png (http://imgur.com/iB38m)

Upon further inspection, I suppose he could be Obito if you assume that is scaring we see. He does share Kakashi's powers (affinity for lightning and similar Sharingan ability), as well as having a matching eye. Toss that in with the 'that won't work on me' he suggested to Kakashi and maybe it is Obito.

Still, it doesn't fit his character at all. We saw very little of him but still, I would be very surprised if that were the case.

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 08-01-2011, 05:03 AM
Was this the ep where Sasuke was retrieved by Tobi after he defeated Itachi and they're in some hideout?

Artris
Mon, 08-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Was this the ep where Sasuke was retrieved by Tobi after he defeated Itachi and they're in some hideout?

Yeah. 140 I think? Somewhere around there.

humpburger
Mon, 08-01-2011, 09:36 AM
One thing that is bugging me is why the fascination with Sasuke now? Oro previously wanted Sasuke for his Sharingan, as he couldn't get it from Itachi. If the Sharingan is all that is needed, surely Madara could supply a couple of eyes instead of giving him Sasuke?

There's still the Uchiha body/Sharigan soul transplant business and I hear Sasuke gets mad tail. Truth be told, Kabuto is looking a little fugly.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-01-2011, 11:14 PM
He does share Kakashi's powers (affinity for lightning and similar Sharingan ability)When has Madara shown to have a lightning ability?

Artris
Tue, 08-02-2011, 11:36 AM
When has Madara shown to have a lightning ability?
http://i.imgur.com/lQCHj.png (http://imgur.com/lQCHj)

May be a bit of a stretch, but this is episode 125 before the closing credits. Doesn't mean much though, we don't know Obito's affinities.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
It does seems like a stretch. For all we know, lightning techniques have always been blue. There's no real way for us to tell if that's just the animation department's take on his teleportation/projection technique.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Well, that was him using his teleportation technique, which since then we've seen has nothing to do with lightning.

I remember thinking he had some kind of Lightning Step at the time also, but when I checked the manga, there's no lightning in that scene, so I'm guessing it's just the animation team embellishing.