PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 219

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 07-07-2011, 11:27 AM
ty Marik

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 219 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=226294) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/msbPpjV/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20219%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 219 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=226293) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/8e5nFGU/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20219%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

[Narutoverse] Naruto Shippuuden 219 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=226299) | DDL (http://uploading.com/files/9m473b38/%255BNarutoverse%255D_NARUTO_Shippuden_219_%255B72 0p%255D.mkv/)
[Narutoverse] Naruto Shippuuden 219 - avi: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=226301) | DDL (http://uploading.com/files/cm4mcd7d/%255BNarutoverse%255D_NARUTO_Shippuden_219.rar/)

No episode next week. (July 14)
Episode 220 airs on July 21.
One hour special on July 28. (Episodes 221-222)

WOW! That was most assuredly a perfect example of seamless filler transitions. It felt like the one or so chapters, pretty sure just one, that was stretched razor thin for a really great watch.

It seems like Naruto knows he's no match for sasuke at the moment. Since he said some stuff about him having something inside of him one could wonder if he thinks he would simply lose to his completely cold ruthless nature, or if its just based on the little amount of battle he did. I'm assuming since he didn't even see the whole big fire dude..... somehow the name escapes me probably cause he has so many different names for all his pro skills that one eludes me at the moment.... that it must be based on the prior.

If I hadn't known the outcome already I woulda been really upset right now but since she wasn't ever actually dead already it was only inevitable.

One thing I remember thinking during the intro was that they finally have one since the first and best 4 openers that isn't just Sakura crying the entire time in the background of Naruto and Sasuke having a staring contest. Still there is some of that, I guess it be asking too much to totally block it out... But I'm finally finding myself watching an intro since the original 5 actually now that I think bout it, I loved that one.... boutto go watch that first then go backwards in order. But yeah so many awesome new characters Naruto is seriously at a highpoint in the series right now, definitely rivaling some of the other top arcs forsure. And obviously the best of shippuuden. Seems like each new arc that isnt filler and I dont think they could do filler right here everything is paced so perfectly if they keep it up and just keep stretching single chapter this way we could see like I said some of the peeks of the series soon. Here's hoping, cheers to that.

lelouch
Thu, 07-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Yeah this episode was really nicely done, if people didn't mention that most was filler I would have honestly never known. Was Kakashi ever about to be Hokage in the manga?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Heh, what a fun episode.

It's too bad, I was really looking forward to seeing Hokage Kakashi. This episodes kind of makes me think they should put Kakashi in charge of ROOT.

It seems like Naruto knows he's no match for sasuke at the moment.Which, frankly, seems ridiculous, because I think Sage Mode Naruto would have destroyed Sasuke. Zetsu even says as much.

But since Sasuke is getting an EMS, yeah, Naruto is probably going to need another powerup before their next fight.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 07-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Yeah this episode was really nicely done, if people didn't mention that most was filler I would have honestly never known. Was Kakashi ever about to be Hokage in the manga?

Yes he was. Same level of disappointment too ^^''

Kraco
Thu, 07-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Naruto is extremely straight-forward, which went well with his stupidity in the past, but I wonder if he didn't get some discretion and patience, if not guile, from the resent happenings, revelations (by Madara) and his lapse into emoness. Thus I wouldn't personally be quite so hasty to translate his words to the other youngsters as "he's too powerful, we, or especially you, have got no chance". Maybe it was partly that, but some undertones, like the fact how he just walked away without explaining anything, made me think he just intends to follow the path he told Sasuke and doesn't want anybody else in the way.

A good ep, yes. I was expecting the worst after last week's outcries.

antiravage
Thu, 07-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Which, frankly, seems ridiculous, because I think Sage Mode Naruto would have destroyed Sasuke. Zetsu even says as much.

Not only that, but Naruto said two episodes ago that he and Sasuke will kill each other if they fight. As far as I know, a fight that ends with both fighters dead is a draw.

Kraco
Thu, 07-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Not really. Ninja are servants. Their services belong to their master. So, if one ninja's objective is to stop another from doing something, then if they both die, the former is the winner, the latter the loser.

antiravage
Thu, 07-07-2011, 04:25 PM
The former is a winner, the latter is a loser, but the result of the fight is a draw.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 07-07-2011, 04:40 PM
If he dies he loses. It doesnt matter what the other guys goals or whatever were cause youre dead, you no longer remain in our lovely 3dimensions. Can't be hokage if youre dead.

Kraco
Thu, 07-07-2011, 05:51 PM
When was the last time Naruto exclaimed he intends to become the Hokage? Hunting Sasuke seems to have become his first priority. After his last speech, it seems dying an emo death together with Sasuke would also be a viable option in his mind.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Not only that, but Naruto said two episodes ago that he and Sasuke will kill each other if they fight. As far as I know, a fight that ends with both fighters dead is a draw.That's because he intends to fight him at some nebulous point in the future. If they'd fought now, well, obviously Naruto would win because Sasuke is blind now. But even if they'd fought at the start of this arc, I don't see Sasuke winning. Because I don't think Sasuke was stronger than Pain, and Naruto is stronger than Pain.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 07-08-2011, 05:26 AM
Haha, Kakashi was awesome.

"Umm... you've screwed with me enough already.. can I just..leave..?"

The idea of Hokage Kakashi is cool, but much as I would like to see that, he lacks charisma. His laid-back speaking style just doesn't have the aura of command that a leader needs to have.

I'm glad he's back on the field, in any case. More Mangekyou Sharingan. Less paperwork.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-08-2011, 11:13 AM
The idea of Hokage Kakashi is cool, but much as I would like to see that, he lacks charisma. His laid-back speaking style just doesn't have the aura of command that a leader needs to have. Yeah, cause Gaara is a regular class president.

Being a Kage is more about being the most powerful ninja in the village than it is about anything else.

From everything I've seen, is appears that the office of Kage is not so much about being a wise, effective ruler. It's about taking the biggest badass your village has to offer and making him The Face of your village, to show the world that you are not to be fucked with.

Why else would Konoha's top two choices for Hokage after the 3rd's death be two people who had all but abandoned the village are known to be irresponsible. It's because their fearsome reputations as Sanin was what really mattered.

lelouch
Sat, 07-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Is Naruto a chuunin yet?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-09-2011, 04:30 AM
Is Naruto a chuunin yet?
Nope.

I really hope that becomes an arc in the future. I would love to see Naruto and Konohamaru taking the Chuunin exam at the same time. Recipe for hilarity.

Kraco
Sat, 07-09-2011, 04:48 AM
What does he need the exam for? The exam we saw in the original show was little more than multiple fights with a bit of other sort of competition. I think he has seen enough fights of multiple kinds. The whole village calls him a hero already, which should also satisfy any minor leadership ability requirements of being a chuunin. He might not yet have what it takes to be a jounin aside from raw combat power, but a chuunin status should be nothing but a formality. In fact it would be insulting to put him through the exam after all that has happened.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-09-2011, 05:10 AM
I think the question may have been asked in a tongue in cheek manner... Naruto is at Kage level, even though he may not be the strongest of the Kage level fighters out there. He took down Pain by himself who took out Jiraiya and Kakashi, the former definitely Kage level and the latter was considered as a Hokage candidate. As for skills needed to be Kage, its like being at any level different people will have different a different combination of the various attributes of power, speed, skill, nin/tai/genjutsu, tactics etc so just because Naruto lags behind in some doesn't mean his prowess in others can't make up for it. As he advances in those areas he is weak in he will rise through the ranks of Kage level fighters.

If you look at it another way, there is no one except at Kage level who can take on Naruto even at this stage of his development. Not a single Jounin comes to mind from anywhere that could handle Naruto. Of course there may be 'Jounin' who might be to from other villages but they are probably considered as future Kage candidates themselves.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 07-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Yeah, cause Gaara is a regular class president.

Being a Kage is more about being the most powerful ninja in the village than it is about anything else.

From everything I've seen, is appears that the office of Kage is not so much about being a wise, effective ruler. It's about taking the biggest badass your village has to offer and making him The Face of your village, to show the world that you are not to be fucked with.

Why else would Konoha's top two choices for Hokage after the 3rd's death be two people who had all but abandoned the village are known to be irresponsible. It's because their fearsome reputations as Sanin was what really mattered.

Gaara's psycopath youth dropped the villiage to its knees in terror before him. What he lacks in charisma he makes up for in "I will fuck you up bad". Not in power necessarily, but in reputation.

And my comment wasn't about Kakashi's ability to be a Hokage. Clearly they were about to put him in office. I was talking about how good effective an Hokage he would be compared to everyone else.

You can build that level of attraction through power, but at the same time you can also scrub it all out with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Unlike Tsunade, Kakashi doesn't have a servant to keep him on track neither. Gai... would probably drag him out to contests rather than drag him back to the paperwork.

lelouch
Sat, 07-09-2011, 01:21 PM
I, too, think it would be funny to see an arc where konohamaru and naruto take the chuunin exam together. Come to think of it, Sasuke is a genin too ^_^

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-09-2011, 01:39 PM
He might not yet have what it takes to be a jounin aside from raw combat power, but a chuunin status should be nothing but a formality. In fact it would be insulting to put him through the exam after all that has happened.I could totally see it as one of Naruto's personality quirks that he would feel like he HAS to pass the exam, because he failed it last time. Like he wouldn't feel right about taking any shortcuts to Hokage.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah but come one, Sage mode Naruto, conquerer of Pain and challenger to Akatsuki, having to fight some kid who just learnt Bunshin no Jutsu?

Kagari
Sat, 07-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Nope.

I really hope that becomes an arc in the future. I would love to see Naruto and Konohamaru taking the Chuunin exam at the same time. Recipe for hilarity.

+1 for that, would be amazing.

When Naruto said they would "kill each other" when they fight, it's possible he was speaking metaphorically?

I mean...regardless of who won, If either of them killed the other it would be a huge death of spirit/character/sanity/etc they would never be the same after that.

Or maybe he meant they'd just asplode eachother

lelouch
Sat, 07-09-2011, 08:02 PM
+1 for that, would be amazing.

When Naruto said they would "kill each other" when they fight, it's possible he was speaking metaphorically?

I mean...regardless of who won, If either of them killed the other it would be a huge death of spirit/character/sanity/etc they would never be the same after that.

Or maybe he meant they'd just asplode eachother

Maybe itachi gave naruto some sealing jutsu power that will seal sasuke however kill naruto as well, kind of like what the third used on oro.

That would actually be really ironic, as Sasuke is fighting to avenge his brother, yet will ultimately be killed by him, which is what he feared before learning the truth about his brother in the first place. That's like triple reverse irony.

Sabrac
Sat, 07-09-2011, 09:52 PM
I, too, think it would be funny to see an arc where konohamaru and naruto take the chuunin exam together. Come to think of it, Sasuke is a genin too ^_^

VERY MINOR SPOILER... MAYBE...

There is a new movie coming out... Something bout a blood prison and in a subbed version it references a Chuunin Exam... Albeit it would probably be dissapointing to see it in just a movie.

The fact that naruto and Sasuke are still Genin still slays me!

lelouch
Sat, 07-09-2011, 11:26 PM
VERY MINOR SPOILER... MAYBE...

...wait really? do you read the manga? I don't...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-10-2011, 01:47 AM
The fact that naruto and Sasuke are still Genin still slays me!Sasuke isn't really a Genin anymore. He doesn't even belong to a village, so he doesn't really have any rank at all anymore.

I mean...regardless of who won, If either of them killed the other it would be a huge death of spirit/character/sanity/etc they would never be the same after that. I think Sasuke would be exactly the same.

Shadow Skill
Sun, 07-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Well... being a Sage now, wouldnt that put Naruto in a class of his own?

Aside from that, not much else was explained about Sage Mode. I think Sage Mode > EMS. :/

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Well... being a Sage now, wouldnt that put Naruto in a class of his own?

Aside from that, not much else was explained about Sage Mode. I think Sage Mode > EMS. :/

Sage is a technique, not a ninja class. Just as being an "Uchiha" doesn't put the clan in their own category.

They explained plenty about Sage mode. In short, it lets you dilute your own chakra with that from nature to give yourself a shit ton of chakra at your disposal. The only real thing left unexplained for me is if Naruto can pull of the invisible "chakra punch" in his normal state, or if he must perform it while in Sage mode with some Natural Chakra in his system.

And Sage mode > EMS??... That's like comparing apples to oranges. Even without EMS, Itachi would have just stuffed Naruto up with the Tsukiyomi, for example. The Sage Mode/EMS comparison is actually only more valid now because Sasuke's using his ability in such a liberal and thoughtless manner, as if his intelligence rivals that of Naruto.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Even without EMS, Itachi would have just stuffed Naruto up with the Tsukiyomi, for example.Would he? Naruto has been shown to be an infinitely more perceptive sensory ninja while in Sage mode.

He may be able to recognize Genjutsu instantly in that state. We don't really know yet, because nobody has tried to use Genjutsu on him while he was in Sage mode.

Aside from that, not much else was explained about Sage Mode. I think Sage Mode > EMS. :/I'd say that's impossible to tell without knowing what other powers EMS gives Sasuke.

If the only thing it gives him is access to his current MS powers without costing him his sight, then yes, I think Sage mode is more powerful than the powers Sasuke has used so far.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Hmm, I totally forgot that Naruto has a fully functional Rasen Shuriken up his sleeve while in Sage mode, while Sasuke's been shown to be pretty much stuck to walking at best in Susano'o mode in terms of dodging. Would be an interesting matchup there.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Also one of the ways you are supposed to get out of a Genjutsu is to receive an external chakra stimulus. All Naruto would have to do whilst caught even in Tsukiyomi would be to release one of his Kage Bunshins which is gathering Sage chakra for him and he would snap out of it as the charka surges in to him.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah but come one, Sage mode Naruto, conquerer of Pain and challenger to Akatsuki, having to fight some kid who just learnt Bunshin no Jutsu?You're assuming Naruto even makes it to the tournament. He'd probably fail the written exam.

I would hope though that the arc would go the same as the previous Chuunin exam. Where it starts out normal and Naruto is obviously breezing though it, but then some shit goes down that's not part of the exam and it all goes crazy.

Kraco
Sun, 07-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Speculation aside, I doubt they'd be organizing chuunin exams with the whole next great ninja war brewing already. They should be busy rebuilding and preparing for the war. No time for exams requiring lots of manpower.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Speculation aside, I doubt they'd be organizing chuunin exams with the whole next great ninja war brewing already. They should be busy rebuilding and preparing for the war. No time for exams requiring lots of manpower.

But graduating Chuunins can lead squads.

Unless you're going to just handpick people for the job.

I wonder what role the Hokage plays in a war. It's like having your Queen as your King (chess reference).

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I wonder what role the Hokage plays in a war. It's like having your Queen as your King (chess reference).Seems more like your countries Feudal Lord is your King. And the Hokage is the Queen.

Artris
Tue, 07-12-2011, 07:17 AM
The other thing is, while in Sage mode, Naruto's entire body is infused with nature chakra. Genjutsu is the manipulation of a targets chakra in order to confuse or deceive the target.

What I mean to say is Naruto may be flat out immune to Genjutsu in Sage mode, or at least immune to non-nature based genjutsu. Beyond that, you know that when Naruto faces off with Sasuke he is going to be 'cross eyed'. He will have his chakra supplemented with the 9 tails chakra (since he will have learned to control it by then with the 8 tails help) and will, as a result be able to draw on a ton of nature chakra to suffuse his body.

Basically the manipulation of that chakra by an outside force may be impossible. Like moving a mountain.

lelouch
Tue, 07-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Seems more like your countries Feudal Lord is your King. And the Hokage is the Queen.

Didn't you learn anything from Asuma? The kids and the will of fire are the king.

Kraco
Wed, 07-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Didn't you learn anything from Asuma? The kids and the will of fire are the king.

That's only the kind of thing you tell to kids (or yourself during your weaker moments) to keep them spirited and to keep them from succumbing to despair and depression in the face of the cruel reality of living in a feudal system where they are naught but expendable tools for the nobility.

Artris
Wed, 07-13-2011, 07:12 PM
(ignore me, will you)
Itachi is a total loser, and a weakling. His only useful power, Tsukiyomi, turns seconds into days so he can torture other ninjas with his emo self. He was killed by a disease of all things.

Looking at it another way, he was afraid of Jiraya and said that it 'wouldn't matter how many men we had against someone like him'. Jiraya killed by a 7 man team. Great insight, Itachi has. Then there is the crap with his village. Lets see: kill my family, friends and entire clan in order to 'save the village'. Sure, no other option. He couldn't ahve spared a few of his clan, right? Certainly he had to torture his brother. I mean the man is supposed to be a pacifist but he kills everyone he loves.

Itachi is a waste of ink, and he has managed to make the same of his brother. The series would be so much better without him.

lelouch
Thu, 07-14-2011, 12:26 AM
(ignore me, will you)
Itachi is a total loser, and a weakling. His only useful power, Tsukiyomi, turns seconds into days so he can torture other ninjas with his emo self. He was killed by a disease of all things.

Looking at it another way, he was afraid of Jiraya and said that it 'wouldn't matter how many men we had against someone like him'. Jiraya killed by a 7 man team. Great insight, Itachi has. Then there is the crap with his village. Lets see: kill my family, friends and entire clan in order to 'save the village'. Sure, no other option. He couldn't ahve spared a few of his clan, right? Certainly he had to torture his brother. I mean the man is supposed to be a pacifist but he kills everyone he loves.

Itachi is a waste of ink, and he has managed to make the same of his brother. The series would be so much better without him.

.......lol?

Kraco
Thu, 07-14-2011, 02:40 AM
.......troll?

Fixed.

To be frank, though, Itachi was a loser. Not because of lack of power, he certainly had enough of that, but because he was manipulated by those in power and slaughtered his own clan. There's simply no justification for that. Furthermore, he handled the case with his brother just as badly. I guess he simply was utterly terrible at communicating with people. No wonder Akatsuki paired him with a shark instead of a human.

Artris
Thu, 07-14-2011, 03:15 AM
Actually, in all honesty, Itachi is one of my favorite characters except for those issues you listed. Thing is they made him who he was. He made a poor decision silencing his clan with Madara's help as well as a poor decision treating his brother the way he did.

Frankly the way Sasuke was treated smells of manipulation by Madara from the very beginning.

And definitely a troll. I was bored, what can I say. Most people like Itachi so he seemed a likely target. Frankly the Naruto forum could use a bit of excitement (not suggesting that I provided any: obvious troll is fail).

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I got to agree. Itachi's whole motivation is that he was traumatized by the horrors of war and would do anything to prevent it. I'm pretty sure having your entire clan and family slaughtered is exactly the kind of war atrocity you would be trying to avoid.

I mean, Jesus Christ, what the hell did he see in the 3rd War that was worse than seeing his entire family murdered?

Was it a human centipede?

The Sasuke thing makes about as much sense. He loves Sasuke so much that he spares him, he wants him to be able to live. He does this by going out of his way to ensure Sasuke throws his entire life away pursuing vengeance against him.

"Oh hey Sasuke, making some friends are you? Well, I'm still here and still SUPER pleased I murdered everyone you loved. Better kill your best friend and get a Mangekyo quick if you wanna come at me." Yeah, way to show that love bro.

$0ft*
Fri, 07-15-2011, 09:31 AM
well this seems fillerfailur so I guess,

Buffalobiian
Fri, 07-15-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure having your entire clan and family slaughtered is exactly the kind of war atrocity you would be trying to avoid.

Except it would happen on a larger scale.

He took the lesser evil of the choice he was given.

Sounds like either the Uchiha would have wiped out all opposition, or would have died trying while taking out as many of them as possible. Right now, only the Uchiha was destroyed.

Let's not take Itachi for a complete dumbass. He was a double agent for both the Konoha higher-ups as well as the Uchiha. I believe he would have a better idea on what's going on between the two more than anybody.

Kraco
Fri, 07-15-2011, 10:59 AM
Bill, wiping out your entire clan women and children included because some members of it might have been planning something just won't prove anything but that Itachi was a trigger-happy fool. Or an extreme wrist cutting emo who wanted to take everybody with him.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 07-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Bill, wiping out your entire clan women and children included because some members of it might have been planning something just won't prove anything but that Itachi was a trigger-happy fool. Or an extreme wrist cutting emo who wanted to take everybody with him.

They made it seem like the entire Uchiha was against it. At least those who were combat-ready. And remember Naruto's whole spiral-of-hate/revenge thing? That's why you kill your enemy and everybody else that cared about them.

lelouch
Fri, 07-15-2011, 06:24 PM
No episode this week? And yeah they did make it seem like most, if not all, of the Uchiha were behind it.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Let's not take Itachi for a complete dumbass. He was a double agent for both the Konoha higher-ups as well as the Uchiha. I believe he would have a better idea on what's going on between the two more than anybody.Really? Because they way they portray it, he was an emotionally traumatized basket case, whose superiors manipulated his trauma to get him to perform an atrocity.

I'm really hoping that the crow Itachi stuffed in Naruto isn't some secret powerup, but a message to Sasuke that explains the truth, and that the truth is something completely different from what has been shown to us up till now.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-16-2011, 04:44 AM
I'm really hoping that the crow Itachi stuffed in Naruto isn't some secret powerup, but a message to Sasuke that explains the truth, and that the truth is something completely different from what has been shown to us up till now.

Pretty sure its going to be some sort of ability, as didn't Itachi say he has given Naruto some of his power when that crow went in? Whether it is something Naruto has control over or if it is an event/trigger based ability remains to be seen.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 07-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Pretty sure its going to be some sort of ability, as didn't Itachi say he has given Naruto some of his power when that crow went in? Whether it is something Naruto has control over or if it is an event/trigger based ability remains to be seen.

When you put it that way, I want to think it's the ability of the Sharingan to control the Kyuubi.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-16-2011, 01:46 PM
When you put it that way, I want to think it's the ability of the Sharingan to control the Kyuubi.I don't think he's going to need it. The intro shows him hanging out with Bee. I can't imagine Naruto not demanding Bee teach him how to control his Bijuu.

Kraco
Sat, 07-16-2011, 02:44 PM
How big differences could the bijuu have personality wise? It's not like Bee's beast would be any boy scout, but somehow it doesn't seem as utterly evil as Kyuubi. Kyuubi doesn't seem just chaotic but somehow evil, after all. So, it's anybody's guess if it's possible to reach any sort of understanding with it, at least unless Naruto is himself ready to sacrifice something. And he's not exactly the first man around to abandon any principles as we have seen time after time. I think I have said it before, but that's precisely what I'd like to see: Naruto letting go of something to be able to use Kyuubi's power in a more controlled manner.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Well, the only other Bijuu we've really met was Shukaku. And he's seemed just a malevolent as Kyuubi.

If the Eight-tails is less of a dick, I'm assuming it's because of something Bee did.

DayoftheDante
Mon, 07-18-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm assuming it's because of something Bee did.

It seems to me that it's one of two things: Either we're seeing the difference in personalities of the bijuu or it's a matter of respect. With Gaara and Naruto, their villages went to great lengths to keep the beasts from asserting themselves, so when they actually get to stretch their legs a little, they do whatever they want. With Bee maybe it's a matter of his bijuu knowing that it'll have more chances to come out and play because its host has figured out some controls. So... it's not as cranky all the time since it's not always cooped up.

I'm thinking Shikamaru's dad would make a nice replacement for Root's commander. Tsunade in front(and what a front it is) and Shikaku in back. He made the comment about age but clearly Danzo was older, the guy was around the same age as the elders and Sarutobi. And Tsunade wouldn't have to worry about him trying to undermine her at every turn to make a grab for power, I remember some amiable conversation they had before Shippuuden. Think it involved ingredients or something.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-19-2011, 12:00 AM
I dunno. I think Kakashi would make a better Root leader.

Besides, it would explain how he'd get Shisui's other eye, which is a thing I want to happen.

Artris
Tue, 07-19-2011, 05:03 PM
I figure that the next time Sasuke goes to Naruto's inner world to squash the 9-Tails, he is going to be in a for a surprise: either outright rejection, or some piece of Itachi waiting for him.

Thing is Sasuke was shown to be able to disperse the 9-Tails at will a while back. This is part of having a Sharingan and Itachi would know it. What better weapon to give Naruto than one that would allow him to confront Sasuke with the power of the 9-Tails?

My guess is both: Itachi will speak to Sasuke, much like the 4th did Naruto, with the 9-Tails and Naruto in audience. Sasuke will go all emo and pursue the path of failure. Itachi will kick him out the door and Naruto will kick his ass in the real world.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-19-2011, 05:45 PM
I figure that the next time Sasuke goes to Naruto's inner world to squash the 9-Tails, he is going to be in a for a surprise: either outright rejection, or some piece of Itachi waiting for him.I think exactly the same thing.

Itachi will speak to Sasuke, much like the 4th did NarutoThat's exactly what I think is going to happen.

I think Itachi will explain some truth that Madara has kept from him that should get Sasuke to abandon the path he's on, but Sasuke, being Sasuke, will ignore the revelation and continue to be a dick. At which point Itachi will throw him out of Naruto's mind and Sasuke will have to fight Naruto with his Ninetails power still functioning.