PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 545

Marik
Wed, 06-29-2011, 07:14 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.545: Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/1)

[MangaZone] Naruto c.545: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545)

SilentSnake
Wed, 06-29-2011, 07:27 AM
http://forums.d2jsp.org/html/emoticons/drool.gif

LunaticCat
Wed, 06-29-2011, 10:05 AM

nothing to add.
except that i don't like how Naruto uses his cloak as a tool. i always thought it looks stupid... :p

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-29-2011, 10:22 AM
that was menacingly badass. mini-rasenshirigan and colony-frog-drop.

I wonder how long it will last?

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-29-2011, 10:50 AM
More Rasengans? And looking cool? Did Kishimoto die and we got a new mangaka? That was really good for a change. I guess Sennin mode is dead.

Patriot
Wed, 06-29-2011, 11:11 AM

+3 on that...wow.... It was a long time coming...

Tofu #2
Wed, 06-29-2011, 11:24 AM
This reminds me of when gotenks turned super saiyan 3.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Look at him, all grown up and wise and stuff, makes me proud.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Fuck yeah.

Assertn
Wed, 06-29-2011, 12:49 PM
How come everything has to come from the 1st hokage, though? :/

rockmanj
Wed, 06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
And it looks like Naruto and Tsunade are at least cousins or something. This family tree is getting out of hand.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 06-29-2011, 01:30 PM
How come everything has to come from the 1st hokage, though? :/

Because a recurring theme of the series is that a lineage of innate talent beats out hard work any day of the week.

...wait.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 06-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Because a recurring theme of the series is that a lineage of innate talent beats out hard work any day of the week.

...wait.

More Rock Lee???

Archangel
Wed, 06-29-2011, 03:24 PM
If the first Hokage was so fucking awesome then how did he die?

Also rofl, mini rasenshuriken with tiny fox hands to rotate... i laughed so damn hard.

Assertn
Wed, 06-29-2011, 03:29 PM
It seems everything significant in the entirety of the Naruto world and it's history has only ever come from Konoha, or the clans that had or currently have made up Konoha.

I did like the rasengans though

Carnage
Wed, 06-29-2011, 03:52 PM
So if the 1st Hokage was the shit beyond all shits, why was the 3rd able to beat him, his brother, and orochimaru at the ripe old age of 80?

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Next up, Rasengan Machine Gun! xD

SilentSnake
Wed, 06-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Mini rasenshuriken just cracks me up too much, frickin' lovin' the chapter so I made this:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4481/silentrasen.jpg

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-29-2011, 04:02 PM
fuckin' awesome, Snake...

can you do something about tsunade's forehead flick?

rockmanj
Wed, 06-29-2011, 04:18 PM
So if the 1st Hokage was the shit beyond all shits, why was the 3rd able to beat him, his brother, and orochimaru at the ripe old age of 80?

Maybe that whole "God of Shinobi" thing is true...or Kishi did not know how much of a badass he was planning to make the 1st. The 3rd was pretty talented after all, if they did not elect a 5th after Minato died.

SilentSnake
Wed, 06-29-2011, 04:36 PM
fuckin' awesome, Snake...

can you do something about tsunade's forehead flick?

shorty:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4810/minishuriken.jpg

Wodball
Wed, 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Dumb question about the ending... did Naruto already solve this problem listed on this page?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c519/10.html

I guess that means the Kyuubi trippyness from a few chapters ago had more of an effect of taming the fox...?

Eh, it's manga. It's not supposed to all make sense. :)

darkshadow
Wed, 06-29-2011, 05:39 PM
I was wondering the same thing actually....but then I was just like...whatever Kishi...

Carnage
Wed, 06-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Maybe that whole "God of Shinobi" thing is true...or Kishi did not know how much of a badass he was planning to make the 1st. The 3rd was pretty talented after all, if they did not elect a 5th after Minato died.

Likely the latter. If he was a true "God of Shinobi", then half the jutsus and this plotline would have to be based on him not the 1st.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-29-2011, 06:23 PM
No the 1st's stuff is bloodline limit related, as far as we know the 3rd didn't have a bloodline limit, he was just an amazingly talented genius that knew everything (or so was implied). Shodai's wood element thing doesn't discredit the 3rd being a badass mofo at all.

toonice714
Wed, 06-29-2011, 07:41 PM
I would like to be the first to say that if sasuke can even lift a finger to naruto at this point its utterly ridiculous. I don't care what infinite sharingan he has he A.) Doesn't have enough chakra to fight him. B.) Cannot take any damage from ANY OF THOSE MOVES. And finally C.) Better not have a body littered with sharingan for unlimited izanagi use. If sasuke becomes an eye blob of sharingan he is going to look retarded. There are few fictional characters that manage to look badass with eyes all over their body.(I.e. hakumen from blazblue)

shinta|hikari
Wed, 06-29-2011, 11:36 PM
Sasuke is going to be faster than Naruto. He will also see all of Naruto's moves even in his new hyper speed Kyuubi mode. Naruto's kage level kagebunshins will get negated by a sharingan skill. All of this, because he is, well, Sasuke.

Tofu #2
Wed, 06-29-2011, 11:43 PM
Dumb question about the ending... did Naruto already solve this problem listed on this page?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c519/10.html

I guess that means the Kyuubi trippyness from a few chapters ago had more of an effect of taming the fox...?

Eh, it's manga. It's not supposed to all make sense. :)

Oh I forgot about this. If naruto doesn't have all his chakra drained and dies next chapter, this is bullshit.

Keno
Thu, 06-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Sasuke is going to be faster than Naruto. He will also see all of Naruto's moves even in his new hyper speed Kyuubi mode. Naruto's kage level kagebunshins will get negated by a sharingan skill. All of this, because he is, well, Sasuke.
Plus dont forget the super uber mega ultimate defense that is susanoo. Add an upgrade and he can block anything in the whole world.

I try not to think how Naruto will match up with Sasuke. I just know I'll be disappointed anyway. I'd rather keep guessing how Naruto and Co. are going to actually deal with Madara. Hopefully something that isn't too lame. Of course, there's always Sasuke...

bah...

MFauli
Thu, 06-30-2011, 09:47 AM

...wait.

so true, lol.
It really sucks how Kishimoto keeps introducing new ancestors of Naruto. Wtf, Uzumaki Mito....ok :/ There´s nothing "hard worker" about Naruto anymore. At this point, we have to assume that everything that Naruto accomplished in the past, was thanks to his lineage.

And maaaan, the "Im speaking directly to your mind"-stuff still cracks me up. How Dragonball can you be? :/

Edit:

Oh, and did I miss something? Why are the First Hokage´s cells granting Madara immortality?! They stated that just like this, but ... why? What is the logic behind it? Do they mean that the First Hokage would have lived forever, if he hadnt been killed?

UChessmaster
Thu, 06-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Madara managed to find a way to reproduce the 1`st cells, Tsunade assumed he`s also doing that same shit on his own body to keep himself alive.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-30-2011, 01:12 PM
So how come Tsunade can't use Mokuton? Is she a dope?

rockmanj
Thu, 06-30-2011, 01:48 PM
So how come Tsunade can't use Mokuton? Is she a dope?

Maybe it is something not commonly inherited; kind of like how some Uchihas did not have the sharingan. I think Tsunade has a similar mark to her grandmother, though (the Yin seal). I would think she would have a long life too, except for the fact that she used that Yin seal release on a lot of people in Konoha during the Pain invasion.

Archangel
Thu, 06-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Who's to say Mokuton is passed genetically? The Second didn't have it either and he was his brother.

SilentSnake
Thu, 06-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Maybe it is something not commonly inherited; kind of like how some Uchihas did not have the sharingan. I think Tsunade has a similar mark to her grandmother, though (the Yin seal). I would think she would have a long life too, except for the fact that she used that Yin seal release on a lot of people in Konoha during the Pain invasion.

AFAIK every single instance of sharingan evolving/activating at all was connected with emotional events like protecting someone dear/killing best friend/killing brother etc. so I presume all uchihas had the ability to awaken the sharingan, but not all of them went through events traumatical enough to awaken it.

Who's to say Mokuton is passed genetically? The Second didn't have it either and he was his brother.

Well, it sure is a DNA thing:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/3

Archangel
Thu, 06-30-2011, 03:20 PM
The fact that his abilities are possible due to his genetics doesn't mean it's something passed from father to son. For all we know it's a Down Syndrome kind of deal, only instead of being retarded he ended up with super immortal powers.

Edort4
Fri, 07-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Cracked about hard worker Naruto past flying out the window. Even if I tried reading back I still cant see why having mokuton gives you immortality and cant find any credible explanation. From what I read at this last chapter I assume that 1st hokage is the first mutant of narutoverse half man/half plant. I knew this series was ending with x-genes.

Assertn
Fri, 07-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Cracked about hard worker Naruto past flying out the window. Even if I tried reading back I still cant see why having mokuton gives you immortality and cant find any credible explanation.

and I kinda thought the 1st died of old age....

Archangel
Fri, 07-01-2011, 01:56 PM
and I kinda thought the 1st died of old age....
Madara's body would seem to disagree with that theory

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Wouldn't it be some twist if at the end of all this Hashirama turned up again and owned Madara like the old days?

Edort4
Fri, 07-01-2011, 05:50 PM
He was living secluded in the tomb of the uchiha with the tengus waiting for his moment to rise!

Assertn
Fri, 07-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Even better:

Hashirama sealed his chakra inside Kyubi, so once Kyubi consumes Naruto's chakra, he breaks free, but then his chakra is in turn consumed by Hashirama. That would be some shit right there.

Tenbatsu
Fri, 07-01-2011, 11:35 PM
So I herd Hashirama is actuall Madara.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-02-2011, 08:21 AM
You know one way to tell if Tobi really is Madara is for Kabutoro to get some of his DNA and use it with Edo Tensei.

darkshadow
Sat, 07-02-2011, 10:07 AM
It is implied he already did...

Assertn
Sat, 07-02-2011, 01:50 PM
We still don't know what was in the coffin Kabutoro showed Madara when they first met. Could be Obito. Just sayin'

Archangel
Sat, 07-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Nah, Obito is Tobi and Kabutoro summoned Madara

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
You know the fact that Kakashi's and Madara's MS powers seem similar could suggest the eyes came from the same person. That said Tobi has been messing around with different eyes like a slag wit low self esteem.