PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 544

Marik
Wed, 06-22-2011, 09:05 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.544: Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/1)

[MangaZone] Naruto c.544: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/544)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-22-2011, 09:18 AM
so, whats the deal with the slug? is it another white zetsu? are we going to see a scene where naruto beefs up the kyubi power and it looks like he's turning evil and attacks Tsunade, but he's actually going after the evil lord slug?

LunaticCat
Wed, 06-22-2011, 11:35 AM
where the hell did Madara get 7 (6+his own) Rinnegan from? Did I miss something?!

so, whats the deal with the slug? is it another white zetsu? are we going to see a scene where naruto beefs up the kyubi power and it looks like he's turning evil and attacks Tsunade, but he's actually going after the evil lord slug?
the slug was just normal. its it's power to split into pieces.

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-22-2011, 12:00 PM
BULLSHIT!!

I had hopes for the Zombie Jinchuuriki and now Kishimoto pulls this crap?

Assertn
Wed, 06-22-2011, 12:23 PM
There was a room Madara was in a while back that was filled with jars of eyes.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Didn`t the "pains" also had rinnengan eyes? he either transplanted some from his room or used whatever ability Nagato used.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 06-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Madara just said he formed the new Sage of 6th Paths with the former Jinchuuriki. But since Madara has 1 Sharingan and 1 Rinnegan, the bodies he links with the power of the Sage will each mimic him. Just will be cool to see which one has which powers.

And Tsunade's slug has always demonstrated the power to communicate to all her individuals instantaneous.

Assertn
Wed, 06-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Madara just said he formed the new Sage of 6th Paths with the former Jinchuuriki. But since Madara has 1 Sharingan and 1 Rinnegan, the bodies he links with the power of the Sage will each mimic him. Just will be cool to see which one has which powers.

Ah, is that what "Rikudou" meant. Damn these different translations...

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Loled at the bit when he goes "not entirely to my tastes but whatever"... man has class but is acting like thug right now

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 06-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Ah, is that what "Rikudou" meant. Damn these different translations...

Well this is how I'm interpreting it.

Archangel
Wed, 06-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Lulz, motherfucking doujutsus...

MFauli
Wed, 06-22-2011, 01:59 PM
this is so ridiculous :-/

Things that currently annoy me the most:

- Why can Raikage fight on par with a Jinchuuriki who´s got his Bijuu fully under control? There HAS to be something special. Can we assume he uses Sennin-mode?
- All the revived Jinchuuriki having Sharingans and Rinnegans. You´d think being a Jinchuuriki was enough.

And lol @ "Naruto can sense evil thoughts". sigh

toonice714
Wed, 06-22-2011, 02:01 PM
This is utter bullshit...

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Well the Jinchuuriki's don't have their tailed beasts with them otherwise that would just be haxxorz

darkshadow
Wed, 06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
this is so ridiculous :-/

Things that currently annoy me the most:

- Why can Raikage fight on par with a Jinchuuriki who´s got his Bijuu fully under control? There HAS to be something special. Can we assume he uses Sennin-mode?

Are you being an idiot on purpose? Did you forget all 7 other bijuu's were defeated and captured? Heck for a moment there it seemed as if 8 tails was defeated and captured as well, by hawk of all people. There are obviously ninja that are stronger then a jinchuuriki, quit acting as if bijuu powers == win.
I'd say all Kages have jinchuuriki level chakra.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Characters that are inmortal zombies, have Sharingan, Rinnengan AND are Jinchuuriki, on the next episode Madara will reveal he put some Byakyugan in somewhere.

Archangel
Wed, 06-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Are you being an idiot on purpose? Did you forget all 7 other bijuu's were defeated and captured? Heck for a moment there it seemed as if 8 tails was defeated and captured as well, by hawk of all people. There are obviously ninja that are stronger then a jinchuuriki, quit acting as if bijuu powers == win.

Oh God, don't gauge characters by chakra... shit's not their power level

But yes it's plainly obvious there are ninja stronger than even fully developed Jinchurikis and the leader's of the Ninja world would most likely count amongst them

Carnage
Wed, 06-22-2011, 03:54 PM

I wouldn't call him an idiot. Yes they were all jinchuuriki who were captured, but were they FULLY DEVELOPED jinchuuriki? It was mentioned that Bee was the only one who could control the eight tails, I doubt the other jinchuuriki could master their biju the same way he has, much less be anywhere near on par with Naruto who has access to the strongest bijuu's full chakra count.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Uhh full chakra count? it's yin chakra was sealed in minato/death god. Naruto only has access to its yang chakra.

MFauli
Wed, 06-22-2011, 04:53 PM

First of all: Easy, Kouzo.

Secondly: So the implication here is that Naruto, Bee and other Jinchuurikis are basically really weak ninjas (unless they´re having their daily deus ex machina-moment). Or what else would you conclude from the fact that other ninjas are equally as strong or stronge than people that have chakra-monsters living inside them? Either that, or it´s bullshit anyway. One guy trains and becomes as strong as Jinchuuriki, another one obtains a Bijuu and still doesnt get stronger than the one without a Bijuu. WHY? (I do realize that this series has gone way beyond logic and believability, so dont seriously answer to that)

I mean, imagine for a moment that Raikage got a Bijuu. Strongest being of the forever?!

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM
So...I assume that they all have their Jinchuuriki signature moves. Like that old guy using Corrosion style and judging by Gin/Kinkaku they also have some of their Bjiuu chakra. Combining that with the Sharingan and Rinnegan you are fucked.

But lets not forget that Kabuto controls them in the end and not Madara, they could turn on him if Kabuto wants to. Since I didn't see those black metal body piercings that the real Pains had, I can assume that Madara doesn't control them. But who am I kidding? I am using logic on a series where Sharingan> All.

poopdeville
Wed, 06-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Madara and Kabuto basically had to use the Jinchuuriki somehow like this at this point. (Not that I saw it coming...) Naruto just used the Yellow Flash. Without a ton of chakra to "burst" with (i.e., get bursts of speed), the new Sage of the Six Paths wouldn't have been a threat at all. Sharingan + Rinnegan is pretty ridiculous though.

poopdeville
Wed, 06-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Uhh full chakra count? it's yin chakra was sealed in minato/death god. Naruto only has access to its yang chakra.

Half of infinity is still infinity.

Assertn
Wed, 06-22-2011, 08:42 PM
But lets not forget that Kabuto controls them in the end and not Madara, they could turn on him if Kabuto wants to.

I dunno, didn't pain's six paths involve dead bodies as well? If Kabuto reanimated the jinchurriki, it doesn't seem like Madara would be able to turn them into rinnegan puppets. Maybe Madara kept the bodies from the start and never let Kabuto use them for his jutsu

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 06-23-2011, 01:11 PM
I dunno, didn't pain's six paths involve dead bodies as well? If Kabuto reanimated the jinchurriki, it doesn't seem like Madara would be able to turn them into rinnegan puppets. Maybe Madara kept the bodies from the start and never let Kabuto use them for his jutsu

But even if Kabuto used the technique to resurrect them, the power of the Rinnegan might be strong enough to over-come the technique. Though like someone mentioned, the black rods arent there acting as a chakra receiver.

redcat
Thu, 06-23-2011, 03:11 PM
it's not the size of your chakra, it's how you use it

kakashi does quite well with a relatively small amount

Keno
Thu, 06-23-2011, 07:55 PM
I've always had a question that I don't know if it has truly been answered clearly. What EXACTLY are the Rinnegan powers?

enkoujin
Thu, 06-23-2011, 07:58 PM
I've always had a question that I don't know if it has truly been answered clearly. What EXACTLY are the Rinnegan powers?

http://tinyurl.com/62h5nwc

user can use all six forms of chakra nature transformation, allowing them to master any technique in a short period of time

also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques as well as control the seventh path - who is "beyond life and death" - to use the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

LunaticCat
Fri, 06-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Didn`t the "pains" also had rinnengan eyes? he either transplanted some from his room or used whatever ability Nagato used.

ahh, okay.
I always thought this was some kind of "rinnegan magic" - the puppets recieve the same eyes the controler has. come to think of it, this would explain it as well.