PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Anime: Fall 2011

Archangel
Tue, 06-14-2011, 04:50 PM
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5436/neregatecomfall2011anim.jpg (http://neregate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/neregate.com-Fall-2011-Anime-v1.jpg)

Fate Zero, fuck yeah

Mirai Nikki is getting one hell of a shitty studio though, feels bad

Kraco
Tue, 06-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Doesn't look bad at all. Fate Zero, Bakuman, Shana, plus a few novel ones should keep me busy enough.

Atheist
Tue, 06-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Still nothing about the new Berserk anime, will it ever be released?

Marik
Tue, 06-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Still nothing about the new Berserk anime, will it ever be released?

They already announced that there will be a movie first and that it will open this year.

Berserk to Get Theatrical Anime Film in 2011 (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-01-05/berserk-project-to-be-theatrical-film)

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 06-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Fate/Zero fuck yeah
Shana fuck yeah

Guilty Crown? Think I'll try that one.
Never seen or played Persona but I'll try it anyway.

C3? No idea but why not.

RyougaZell
Tue, 06-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Persona 4 FTW!

Fate/Zero, Shana III and Bakuman 2.

Nothing else matters.

Persona 4 description is wrong though. It uses the manga name of Souji Seta... whereas the anime calls him Yu Narukami.

aadie01
Wed, 06-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Does anybody have clear list of new animes that comes in this fall.

MFauli
Wed, 06-15-2011, 06:29 AM
ugh, only Bakuman for me.
Thereīs a lot of slice of life-shows that COULD turn out interesting, but their description is so generic, could be boring crap as well. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon also doesnt sound too bad, maybe Iīll give a scifi-show a chance again.

But....wasnt Baka to Test to Shoukanjou Season 2 announced long time ago? What happened to that?

Marik
Wed, 06-15-2011, 06:32 AM
But....wasnt Baka to Test to Shoukanjou Season 2 announced long time ago? What happened to that?

It's a Summer show. It starts July 7th.

While I'm here, I'll add this too..

Baka & Test Manga Spinoff Confirmed to Get Anime (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-06-15/baka-and-test-manga-spinoff-confirmed-to-get-anime)

Marik
Mon, 08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Fall 2011 Chart : v4 (2011.07.08)

http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/Fall-2011-Anime-v4s.jpg (http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/Fall-2011-Anime-v4.jpg)

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Updated list to follow:

- Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing
- Fate/Zero
- Guilty Crown
- PERSONA 4: THE ANIMATION!!!
- Bakuman 2 (though haven't finished the 1st yet)
- Shana III
- Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai OAV

Description for P4 is still wrong using the name 'Souji Seta' instead of 'Yu Narukami'

EpyonNext
Mon, 08-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Wait....is that....Scryed?

Fuck.
Yes.

Also, Nov 12 cannot get here fast enough.

Marik
Mon, 08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
For me it's...

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai / and the OVA
Maken-Ki
Mashiro-Iro Symphony

Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA
Infinite Stratos OVA
Queen's Blade OVA

Tekken: Blood Vengeance - only because I'm buying Tekken Hybrid for HD TTT and TTT2 Prologue.

lol @ the summary for Ben-To. It sounds really silly.

MFauli
Tue, 08-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Hm, IF they turn out good, thereīs a surprisingly high amount of "good" shows. For me:

- Hunter X Hunter (thatīs the big one this season, imo. Sucks that it starts from the beginning, but HXH is, imo, the best shounen-series, better than Naruto or One Piece, even better than Dragon Ball in a sense. If they donīt ruin the voice acting and can deliver smooth, modern animation, this will be fun to watch)
- Bakuman S2 (thereīs stuff about this show that I donīt like, as Iīve mentioned frequently in season 1īs topic, but if you can ignore these nitpicks, itīs one of the more enjoyable anime of our time. And Azuki is hot, so thatīs always a plus)
- Last Exile (what exactly is that? another re-telling like HXH? I liked the original Last Exile, so Iīll give it a try)
- Kimo to Boku
- Tamayura Hitotose (this and the above "sound" like they could be interesting, filling the gap that Hanasaku Iroha will leave. But I have no idea what to really expect.)

Lol, and if I feel like torturing myself (and fapping) Iīll also watch the Infinite Stratos-movie, haha.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 08-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Must watch sequels:
Ika Musume
Working!!!

Watching because of relation to great shows:
Fate Zero
Last Exile

Hunter X Hunter because I never got around to watching the original (even though I watched Turn A Gundam)

Tekken because I loved the game. Will Asuka be in it?

Pandadice
Fri, 08-12-2011, 02:02 PM
super disappointed that Coppellion's production is apparently on hold because of it being too soon after the earthquake for disaster stories etc. I dunno how long it was after the nukes that Japanese entertainment started using those in their stories, but I hope we don't have to wait that long before we can see disasters in anime again...

Most anticipating the new Yozakura Quartet OVA though. It's gonna be so awesome!

Marik
Tue, 09-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Random Curiosity's Fall 2011 Preview (http://randomc.net/2011/09/20/fall-2011-preview)

RyougaZell
Tue, 09-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Finally! Been waiting for RandomC's preview for weeks!

Lesse if this gets me interested on more series past the previous choosen of:

- PERSONA 4: THE ANIMATION
- Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing
- Fate/Zero
- Guilty Crown
- Bakuman 2
- Shana III

Adding:
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Going to give this a chance because I like the idea of several generations on one series. And hey... its Gundam.

Maybes:
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - This series has a very interesting premise. Lets see how they can handle something this weird.
Mirai Nikki - Plot seems interesting... but without promos I'm on the fence about it. Must try one or two eps first.

Kraco
Wed, 09-21-2011, 02:51 AM
Quite a few shows to have an initial look at.

-Fate Zero
-Ika Musume
-Shana
-Working
-Bakuman
-Guilty Crown
-Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (I have to see why it's gaining some small hype)
-Persona (I ended up dropping the older anime, so I'll try again with this one)
-HxH (to check it out, at least)
-Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
-Last Exile (although the main cast seems dubiously all-female)
-Mirai Nikki (the description doesn't actually capture my interest, but I'll possibly have a look)
-Gundam AGE (I'm no great Gundamu fan but who knows)

shinta|hikari
Wed, 09-21-2011, 03:11 AM
I've read Mirai Nikki, so if they pull it off well, it will be pretty awesome.

Ryllharu
Wed, 09-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Things I'm guaranteed to watch:
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume
Bakuman. 2nd Series
WORKING!!
Fate/Zero
Mirai Nikki (though I am prepared to drop this at any time if it doesn't seem like it is living up to the source, or if my interest begins to wane, as it did with the manga)
Persona 4

Things I'll give a shot:
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (I thought the premise sounded interesting for months since the initial announcement, I'm interested in what they do with this. A sort of futuristic medieval era.)
Tamayura ~hitotose~ (slice of life, ARIA staff? I am there.)
Chihayafuru (this actually sound really interesting for some reason. The premise sounds silly, but the RandomC preview hints at enough fully developed background for the characters that some good development and personality might shine through.)
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (meh...but at least the cast is good, and it looks better than the rest of similar offerings.)
Last Exile -Ginyoku no Fam- (I'm leery about GONZO, particularly when they're trying to revive themselves by dredging up old titles, but for every two bleh series, they also can produce compelling original work/adapations. I'm not sure I like the "turn the entire cast into moe girls" though...that seems like a big hit against it.)
Ben-To (sounds stupid, but it gets MAJOR points for originality. Could be a really great comedy if they play it ultra-serious and over the top.)
Guilty Crown (really strong casting, decent enough premise, macross parallels? Definitely give it a shot.)

What I'm really liking about this season is how many of the series starting this season are slated for 24-26 episodes.

Archangel
Wed, 09-21-2011, 05:18 AM
I've read Mirai Nikki, so if they pull it off well, it will be pretty awesome.
They won't, the OVA was horrid

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Reboot of Hunter X Hunter and new Lupin III?

Outfuckingstanding!

TheBladeChild
Thu, 09-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Fate Zero
Gundam Age
Working!!
Shana
Persona 4

This season is definitely looking up.

Belial
Sat, 09-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Looks like a great season after so many bad ones, much to check out