PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 214

asotrak
Thu, 06-02-2011, 07:31 AM
be the first who watch this episode! with an english Sub!
Screenshots :
http://data.imagup.com/9/1121682487.JPG (http://www.imagup.com/data/1121682487.html)

Links :
http://www.wupload.com/file/6189510/Naruto Shippuuden - 214.avi

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1110295811/Naruto Shippuuden - 214.avi

Enjoy !

Kraco
Thu, 06-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Let's get here the usual links as well:

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 214 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=218294) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/DuskbFp/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20214%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 214 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=218292) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/58ZMB4B/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20214%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)
(http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=218127)

- - - - - - - -

Less flashbacks than I expected, based on the foreboding comments last week. The fight itself hardly provided anything new, though, but at least it did show Sasuke burning his candle from both ends is more than evident. He fought like a buffoon, without a trace of keeping his cool. Perhaps he wasn't ready yet to face old friends in battle, suggesting of an internal conflict of emotions within.

I can't really see this fight going on for too long anymore with Sasuke in his current condition.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 06-02-2011, 08:02 AM
I just like it when he's breaking down like now. Blurting out all that crap about how a real Uchiha uses his Sharingan while forgetting that excess use of MS leads to blindness. Lawl you fail Sasuke.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-02-2011, 01:42 PM
1. That happened way faster than I was expecting it too. Itachi managed to have his Mangekyou for over a decade without going completely blind. Sasuke is losing his sight after, like, he's second day using them. Does he just suck? Or did he use his Mangekyou powers as much in 3 fights as Itachi did in 10 years?

2. The animators totally fucked up Kakashi's Mangekyou. Both the eye itself, and him using it's power, which they didn't really show at all.

3. Not only did it suck that half the episode was flashbacks, half of them were SAME flashbacks they JUST SHOWED TWO EPISODES AGO!

Kraco
Thu, 06-02-2011, 01:49 PM
It's too early to say that what happened to Sasuke is actually the permanent loss of sight caused by Mangekyou. Since it's so hard on the eyes, he could have simply used them too much in one day, and moreover, too many powerful techniques in one day, resulting in so severe exhaustion he couldn't keep it up anymore and it affected his normal vision as well, for the time being. It would seem more logical than hitting the hard limit so soon. While it's true Itachi managed to do with much less due to keeping his head cool and being overall better ninja, he should have still used Mangekyou every now and then over the years.

Penner
Thu, 06-02-2011, 03:24 PM
I like how they had a flashback of Sakura talking to Sasuke about him leaving and then have a flashback within that same flashback to the first time he told her she was annoying.

Awesome.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Not to mention they showed parts of that same flashback last episode or the one before that.
Why do I feel that Madara will save Sasuke's ass just before Naruto beats him up?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 06-02-2011, 06:27 PM
The look on Naruto's face at the end was priceless!

And was it just me or did Kakashi's MS have inverted colors this time around?

Artris
Thu, 06-02-2011, 06:39 PM
It's too early to say that what happened to Sasuke is actually the permanent loss of sight caused by Mangekyou. Since it's so hard on the eyes, he could have simply used them too much in one day, and moreover, too many powerful techniques in one day, resulting in so severe exhaustion he couldn't keep it up anymore and it affected his normal vision as well, for the time being. It would seem more logical than hitting the hard limit so soon. While it's true Itachi managed to do with much less due to keeping his head cool and being overall better ninja, he should have still used Mangekyou every now and then over the years.

You're right, it is too early, but I'd like to point out the insane looking monster Sasuke conjured up. The one that started munching on his Susano'o. I can't help but think that Sasuke has used Susano'o WAY more than Itachi. We know that it uses both eyes so perhaps it uses them at an accelerated rate and Sasuke, in his rage, further accelerated that rate by bringing it to the next level.

Still I would be surprised if he lost his eyes this early. He is going to get them back, that is clear: either he will find a way to restore his eyes directly without using his brother's eyes (and why not, it's not like the clan knows everything) or Madara will save his ass and give him a new set of eyes.

Beyond all that it seems pretty clear that the writer wants to demonize Sasuke at this point. In just a handful of episodes Sasuke has went from rational avenger to full blown psychopath. I feel like this acceleration will be applied to other parts of the story, such as Sasuke going blind.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, apparently, Sakura's plan for killing Sasuke really WAS just that stupid...

You're right, it is too early, but I'd like to point out the insane looking monster Sasuke conjured up. The one that started munching on his Susano'o. I think that's all just his Susano'o. Everytime Sasuke's hatred increases, it seems to grow another layer.

Started out a skeleton. Then grew muscle. Then grew skin and a bow and arrow. And now is wrapped in some kind of living cloak.

And was it just me or did Kakashi's MS have inverted colors this time around?The color was inverted AND the symbol wasn't even correct.

I assume that's the animators being shitty. It wasn't like that in the manga in this scene was it?

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 06-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Why does Sakura always compromise the team? I compliment her on attempt but just wish that she would follow thru to some degree of usefulness at least.

Anyway, I quite agree about the excess flashbackness. The point with the flashbacks could have been made with a 1/3 of that footage. But I think they really just wanted to use this episode to gather everyone and then use the next episode to set the scene for the fight, and the episode after that to actually begin the fight.... We're in for the long haul guys and gals!

Must admit though, without all the excess stuff, the episodes are awesome!

Jessper
Thu, 06-02-2011, 10:42 PM
There is no way Sasuke will survive this fight in his condition. I'm expecting either Zetsu or Madara to make an appearance shortly. I'd be pretty surprised if they had a whole throw down happen between Naruto and Sasuke at this point too, it feels too early.

Artris
Fri, 06-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Sasuke is filled with hatred and bile. I think the intent of this chapter/section is to give Team 7 a chance to reconcile their differences. With Sasuke effectively neutered for the next episode he will have little choice but to talk, and we all know how chatty Naruto is.

The discussion will fail and Sakura will learn of Konoha's killing of the Uchiha clan. There will be a mini fight in which Naruto will soundly stomp Sasuke into the ground and then Madara/Zetsu will come to save the day. Sasuke will realize he needs more power (not to mention the ability to see clearly) and will ask Madara for help, putting himself further under Madara's influence.

I'm really looking forward to what Kakashi will do. My guess is Kakashi will want to kill Sasuke still but Naruto won't allow it. Sakura will sideline herself (when doesn't she) once she learns of the whole Uchiha business.

Oh and there will be about a billion more fillers. I expect to be staring into Sasuke's deep, grey, eyes for at least another 3 episodes.

I think that's all just his Susano'o. Everytime Sasuke's hatred increases, it seems to grow another layer.

Started out a skeleton. Then grew muscle. Then grew skin and a bow and arrow. And now is wrapped in some kind of living cloak.

Good insight into the cloak part. It didn't look like a cloak to me, but that must just be poor animation on the anime's part. I think that each layer represents just how much chakra/hatred he is pouring into Susano'o.

Perhaps MS is like a battery. You need to take a break after using it extensively, and each time you use it the total amount of time you can use it before recharging decreases slightly. That would make Sasuke's blindness temporary and, really, makes a lot of sense (intermittent blindness followed by full blown blindness is easier to correlate than sudden blindness).

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-03-2011, 03:19 AM
I really hope he's just going permanently blind already. Would serve him right.

Sasuke is filled with hatred and bile. I think the intent of this chapter/section is to give Team 7 a chance to reconcile their differences. With Sasuke effectively neutered for the next episode he will have little choice but to talk, and we all know how chatty Naruto is.Yeah, you're right, this would be a perfect time for Naruto to try and give Sasuke another one of his "Pain speeches"

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-03-2011, 09:03 AM
1. That happened way faster than I was expecting it too. Itachi managed to have his Mangekyou for over a decade without going completely blind. Sasuke is losing his sight after, like, he's second day using them. Does he just suck? Or did he use his Mangekyou powers as much in 3 fights as Itachi did in 10 years?

It's not too early. Sasuke's been relying on his MS powers since he got them.

Itachi was right up there in class already. He was a lot more efficient and smart about beating his opponents, leading to less use of his taxing powers. And when he did use them, he uses them for like a second or so, making the most use out of it with the least damage to himself.

Sasuke's been spamming it the whole time. I'm actually surprised it didn't blind him earlier. Right at the beginning of Shippuuden, Kakashi already noticed the blinding effects of the MS, and it sounded like he only played around with it for a little.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Sasuke's been spamming it the whole time. I'm actually surprised it didn't blind him earlier. Right at the beginning of Shippuuden, Kakashi already noticed the blinding effects of the MS, and it sounded like he only played around with it for a little.Yeah, but there was at least a time skip there where who knows what he used it on.

This is seriously only the second day Sasuke has used his and he's already worn it out...

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-03-2011, 11:22 AM
I only consider activation time. How many hours has Sasuke been fighting with it? How many times has he had to kill Danzo so far?

DB_Hunter
Fri, 06-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Itachi's Susano also had the cloak thing, it's not unique to Sasuke.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 06-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Itachi also mastered Tsukuyomi as seen with Kakashi where he made a second seem like days.

Sasuke is just a punk relying on the power of it and being reckless with it while Itachi was smart with his.

lelouch
Fri, 06-03-2011, 08:40 PM
I think it's safe to say Sasuke is a bonafide retard and failure compared to his older brother.

kmkze04
Fri, 06-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Flashback within a flashback... and as Darth pointed out, the same exact flashbacks with a little added length that showed up a mere few episodes ago. This was an awesome ep up until that FUCKING SHIT.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-04-2011, 03:28 AM
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HER ENTIRE PLAN WAS "IMMA STAB HIM WIV MA NIFE!"

And worse, that plan might have even succeeded if she's just DONE IT!

I only consider activation time. How many hours has Sasuke been fighting with it?I would be surprised if it was even an hour. His fight with Danzou barely lasted 10 minutes. He only used it for a couple seconds against Bee. And his fight with the Kages was really just a brief series of escapes.

lelouch
Sat, 06-04-2011, 12:02 PM
This is why we don't let women in certain areas of the armed forces.