PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 541

Marik
Wed, 06-01-2011, 11:32 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.541: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhboa2) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oro5cov61b0nv17) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93368877/1)

[MangaZone] Naruto c.541: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/541)

Tofu #2
Wed, 06-01-2011, 11:47 AM
haha "never you punk ass bitch" had me rollin

SilentSnake
Wed, 06-01-2011, 12:41 PM
good chapter, wonder what jutsu Naruto wanted to use before Bee stopped Raikage.

edit: looked like a typical seal Naruto does to use kage bunshin.

Guess we'll have to see if whatever he was going to do was finished since Kishi likes teasing with seals and then coming up with "so this is when you did that jutsu".

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Ying-Yang Rasengan. That's what he will use.

deadlydreamx
Wed, 06-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I say it was a kage bunshin and the real Naruto is long gone and the one standing there is just a clone.

SilentSnake
Wed, 06-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I say it was a kage bunshin and the real Naruto is long gone and the one standing there is just a clone.

that's what I suspect as well, just finding it hard to believe to go unnoticed with raikage being there + wouldn't kage bunshin be incredibly dangerous with Naruto in this mode??

February
Wed, 06-01-2011, 11:28 PM
I really wanted to see Raikage and Naruto fight...oh wells

To continue off our last chapter's discussion about Raikage's speed, it's confirmed in this chapter that Raikage's speed is the 2nd fastest after the 4th hokage. Which means it's comparably fast, but we can safely assume 4th hokage's speed is at least a bit faster.

In the dialogue, he says he's now the fastest after 4th hokage passed away. Geez, raikage is a beast. But still, I don't like the guy for trying to kill Naruto.

MFauli
Thu, 06-02-2011, 02:35 PM
sigh, there you have it. raikage keeping up with naruto in ssj-mode. ridiculous.

poopdeville
Thu, 06-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Eh, Naruto has the most chakra in the Naruto-verse, but it's not like he can use all of it at once. He has an extreme amount of stamina just from the cloak/kyuubi/Natural energy. And all of those make him strong too. But it seems like the limiting factor is his body.

For an analogy, think of a fire hose. There's only so much water you can put through one once it reaches its capacity. If you want to move more water, you need a bigger hose/pipe.

My guess is that Naruto will beat Ei by turning this into a battle of endurance. Ei is going to run out of chakra, and Naruto will still have a lot left.

But where does Madara fit into this speed competition? He was keeping up with the Fourth pretty well.

darkshadow
Thu, 06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
How the fuck will naruto still have "a lot" left? Unless he drops out of cloak mode, he can't keep up this super powered state very long, in fact keeping it up too long will kill him. And unless I'm wrong his yellow flash speed is linked to the cloak...

poopdeville
Thu, 06-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Because he has more chakra than anybody in the whole series? Ei will obviously run out of chakra first. Naruto just has to survive long enough.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-02-2011, 04:08 PM
You guys do realise that eventually Kyuubi will fall for Naruto's ramblings and in his ulitimate fight with Madara he will be able to transform in to the Nine Tails just how Bee can in to the Hachibi. This fight with Raikage is probably designed to take him closer to breaking his new limit and becoming SSJ3

Assertn
Thu, 06-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Flashback feels like some big brother organization

February
Thu, 06-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Eh, Naruto has the most chakra in the Naruto-verse, but it's not like he can use all of it at once. He has an extreme amount of stamina just from the cloak/kyuubi/Natural energy. And all of those make him strong too. But it seems like the limiting factor is his body.

For an analogy, think of a fire hose. There's only so much water you can put through one once it reaches its capacity. If you want to move more water, you need a bigger hose/pipe.

My guess is that Naruto will beat Ei by turning this into a battle of endurance. Ei is going to run out of chakra, and Naruto will still have a lot left.

But where does Madara fit into this speed competition? He was keeping up with the Fourth pretty well.

Who is Ei?

poopdeville
Fri, 06-03-2011, 01:08 PM
The Raikage's name is Ei (or A). There is also Bee (or B) and Shi (or C).

Toriyama came up with much better naming schemes...

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 06-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Buddy of mine found this on Naruto Forums. Pretty interesting and plausible.
Naruto can power up Kyubi Chakra Mode? (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=731662)

What do you guys think? If this is true then Raikage is no match for him Naruto if he really wants it. It looks pretty plausible when you looked at it.

poopdeville
Sun, 06-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I think it's pretty plausible that he will learn to use Sage Mode while using the Kyuubi's chakra. The problem before was that the Kyuubi's chakra was too evil to mix with natural energy, but Naruto got rid of the evil.

SilentSnake
Tue, 06-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Buddy of mine found this on Naruto Forums. Pretty interesting and plausible.
Naruto can power up Kyubi Chakra Mode? (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=731662)

What do you guys think? If this is true then Raikage is no match for him Naruto if he really wants it. It looks pretty plausible when you looked at it.

It makes sense.
Naruto was surprised at Raikage keeping up with him at first and in one of the following panels he said "I've gotta be faster this time", after which he didn't power up himself, but simply "lured" Raikage to come closer to him.
After that he made the handseal, but Bee interrupted whatever he was planning to do there (or we're only led to think so).

Either way, Naruto was all calm down and logical all the time and I think he knows exactly what he's doing at this point.
Bee's interruption is just development delay imo to give some backstory for B and A and enforce B's friendship with Naruto.

Tofu #2
Tue, 06-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I think it's pretty plausible that he will learn to use Sage Mode while using the Kyuubi's chakra. The problem before was that the Kyuubi's chakra was too evil to mix with natural energy, but Naruto got rid of the evil.

He already did this when he went to confront nagato