PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 540

Marik
Wed, 05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.540: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ey04m) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?88lkdwbn9garr2e) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/42696575/1)

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-25-2011, 12:36 PM
The only enjoyable part was when Neji confused Kiba with Akamaru.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-25-2011, 12:40 PM
It seems to me that Naruto's Nature chakra would be a huge help in the white-zetsu situation.

SilentSnake
Wed, 05-25-2011, 01:15 PM
It seems to me that Naruto's Nature chakra would be a huge help in the white-zetsu situation.

Apart from that Sakura knows that zetsu clones have no info regarding their personal lives, so in the very least they could ask themselves questions zetsu wouldn't know answer to.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-25-2011, 01:18 PM
On another note, it would seem Itachi and Pain are being kept behind to counter whatever Madara is planning to do. In essence, it is a pair of MS and a pair of Rinnegan vs 1 (E?)MS and 1 Rinnegan. That or maye Kabutoro intends to steal control of the bijuu from Madara using those two.

Patriot
Wed, 05-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Its getting interesting! Only 6 more months to find out what is going to happen! Or 6 years, depends on how creative one can get!

Assertn
Wed, 05-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Actually, I kinda like the plan Madara has with the white zetsus...

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 05-25-2011, 02:36 PM
So we have all those White Zetsu's wrecking havoc. Since intel guys are at HQ and able to communicate with everyone, why dont they just send out a pass-phrase to everyone? Or are they that incompetent that they cant tell there are 2 of the same guy out there?

Bee at the end was classic.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-25-2011, 03:06 PM
does a specific Zetsu need to touch someone to be able to transform into them?
from this chapter, it seemed like one Zetsu wasn't aware of what the other was doing, but if it's every zetsu to himself, it's still problematic for them because each of them needs to fight and survive a battle in order to get himself a "spy suit". and if the information we've been told about the number of deaths is correct, then it's still a big problem for the zetsu team.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Sakura rocking that randy savage elbow

toonice714
Wed, 05-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Sakura rocking that randy savage elbow

Too soon

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 05-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Too soon

It's an homage, and she looked awesome doing it, it's all good.

I guess I somehow missed last chapter that injured neiji and murderer neiji weren't the same neiji. That writing tactic feels kind of cheap, or just not well done. The OPness of white Zetsu's transformation technique does infuse some much needed sense of impending doom for the "good guys", and seems like Shikamaru will have another chance at being brilliant, throwing us a bone in the process.

MFauli
Thu, 05-26-2011, 04:03 AM
Wait, what?! Sakura is STILL in love with Sasuke? I thought that changed a while ago and she finally realized that Naruto is her true love. The F***?! :/

And lol@the reason why Itachi and Nagato arent fighting. Madara is "confident in his plan".

OH, and Naruto vs Raikage next week? This makes no sense at all. Raikage got pwned by Sasuke. Is Kishimoto trying to say that the current Super Saiyajin-Naruto is only about as strong as Sasuke?

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 05-26-2011, 04:28 AM
Nah Naruto is gonna kick both of their asses with Bee in the background making comments while rapping. And talking about Tsunade's jiggle.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-26-2011, 09:28 AM
When did sasuke "pwn" raikage? Sasuke got fucking lucky when he got protected by his deus ex flame shield....
I very clearly remember someone's gaze being sidestepped before being smashed into the floor.

poopdeville
Thu, 05-26-2011, 09:53 AM
When did sasuke "pwn" raikage?

When Sasuke cut off his arm.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Uhm what?, sasuke never even touched raikage. Raikage punched straight through the flame shield which is what caused his arm to burn away, he knew this would happen but didn't care.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 05-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Even if Raikage looked a lot cooler than Sasuke did in that fight, he did lose his arm to Sasuke, and Gaara had to stop that fight so that Raikage wouldn't get his entire body set on fire. He would've lost that fight, looking cool.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-26-2011, 10:45 AM
He would've lost due to a deus ex machina yes, but he was never "pwned" by sasuke, who never even managed to injure him once.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 05-26-2011, 02:00 PM
I would agree, Raikage only lost his arm due to unexplained rashness aka stupidity. Sasuke was getting battered.

rockmanj
Thu, 05-26-2011, 02:04 PM
It also seems that Raikage has not lost a beat for what its worth. Weren't all of hawk basically sent packing with their tails between their legs?

SilentSnake
Thu, 05-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Y, but now when he fights Naruto he can grab 1 of his arms and get bitch slapped by the other Naruto hand, dunno if giving up his arm was worth it since he uses mainly taijutsu attacks. He must have been aware that there are still guys stronger than Sasuke, so sacrificing his arm to get a hit which wouldn't be fatal anyway (Sasuke had Susanoo armor atm after all) was pretty dumb especially if he was fast enough to evade amaterasu.

Carnage
Thu, 05-26-2011, 08:33 PM
Raikage lost, dues ex machina or not whatever the author writes becomes that character's ability. And Raikage's rashness was not unexplained; during the conference the samurai leader originally said that he would be an unfit leader because of his boldness. Deal with it.

LunaticCat
Fri, 05-27-2011, 02:51 AM
I guess they won't fight, they just gonna drain their lizards while they can...
To be more serious, Naruto will come up with some "epic" speech, so Tsunade will let him pass.

Btw: Ton-ton is a female Pig?!

SilentSnake
Fri, 05-27-2011, 06:11 AM
I guess they won't fight, they just gonna drain their lizards while they can...
To be more serious, Naruto will come up with some "epic" speech, so Tsunade will let him pass.

Btw: Ton-ton is a female Pig?!

Looks really manly to me:

http://www.narutoimagens.com/img/naruto1223947886.jpg

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Raikage lost, dues ex machina or not whatever the author writes becomes that character's ability. And Raikage's rashness was not unexplained; during the conference the samurai leader originally said that he would be an unfit leader because of his boldness. Deal with it.

Deal with it? The point is not wether or not he lost idiot. The point is Raikage was never "pwned". And the deus ex machina IS important cause it just so happens to be a godlike ability that noone else has:

OH, and Naruto vs Raikage next week? This makes no sense at all. Raikage got pwned by Sasuke. Is Kishimoto trying to say that the current Super Saiyajin-Naruto is only about as strong as Sasuke?

Which means without that ability sasuke would've been turned into gutter trash, which means that unless bee and naruto have something that is similarly godlike (which they don't...for now), Raikage (+tsunade) should have no problem beating them both in the ground.
Instead of saying shit like "deal with it", try staying the fuck on topic next time. That shit you wrote wasn't even remotely relevant to my counterargument to MFauli.

SilentSnake
Fri, 05-27-2011, 08:01 AM
Raikage (+tsunade) should have no problem beating them both in the ground.

As much as Raikage is incredibly strong, at this point we don't know how insanely strong Naruto got.

I wouldn't underestimate Bee either.

In this particular 2v2 I'd bet money on Naruto + Bee.

Unless you're saying that Raikage's speed > Konoha's yellow flash.

Which seems unlikely to me tbh.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2011, 08:15 AM
They mentioned that the speed is about the same IIRC, plus when in that speed mode his aura works as a shield. Also Naruto's mastery of it is still rough, or at least it was the last time we saw it.
Also remember that Bee is also somewhat "fearful" of raikage. I'm sure tsunade could match up to Bee and Raikage to Naruto.

SilentSnake
Fri, 05-27-2011, 08:29 AM
They mentioned that the speed is about the same IIRC, plus when in that speed mode his aura works as a shield. Also Naruto's mastery of it is still rough, or at least it was the last time we saw it.

True enough, hard to say without them actually fight.

Naruto already made a mistake when hitting Kisame, he's probably better at controlling himself now.

Also remember that Bee is also somewhat "fearful" of raikage. I'm sure tsunade could match up to Bee and Raikage to Naruto.

True @ Bee and Raikage, but I don't think Tsunade is the type that's a good match vs Bee tbh.

If it was a real fight she'd probably be the first to go and Bee and Naruto would be left with Raikage to deal with.

But they won't fight anyway so there's no real point discussing it ^^

February
Fri, 05-27-2011, 12:42 PM

There is no way in hell that Raikage's speed is the same as 4th hokage. We saw Raikage's insane speed when he powered-up during his fight with Sasuke. But the 4th hokage has a nickname based on his speed due to his reputation...the guy TELEPORTS to places...I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere Raikage can teleport to places...and the latest chapter shows that he came at the same time as Tsunade

poopdeville
Fri, 05-27-2011, 01:18 PM
How is Susanoo really all that different from the cloak of chakra Naruto can use to protect himself and control with his mind?

Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke at the moment, in my opinion. Susanoo matches up to the chakra cloak. Yellow Flash negates Amaterasu. And Naruto has the Kyuubi and Sage Mode to deal with genjutsu.

That chump Ei better watch out, or he'll end up eating his words about ninjas never bowing down to other ninjas.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2011, 01:42 PM
There is no way in hell that Raikage's speed is the same as 4th hokage. We saw Raikage's insane speed when he powered-up during his fight with Sasuke. But the 4th hokage has a nickname based on his speed due to his reputation...the guy TELEPORTS to places...I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere Raikage can teleport to places...and the latest chapter shows that he came at the same time as Tsunade

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1078/003cnt.th.jpg (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/003cnt.jpg/)

How is Susanoo really all that different from the cloak of chakra Naruto can use to protect himself and control with his mind?

Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke at the moment, in my opinion. Susanoo matches up to the chakra cloak. Yellow Flash negates Amaterasu. And Naruto has the Kyuubi and Sage Mode to deal with genjutsu.

That chump Ei better watch out, or he'll end up eating his words about ninjas never bowing down to other ninjas.

How the hell does nine tails cloak match up with susanoo? The cloak augments his strength and speed, it hasn't shown any sort of defensive properties. I seriously doubt it can withstand damage as much as sasuke's/gaara's/raikage's shields.
And unlike all the above mentioned abilities, naruto's cloak poses the biggest risk of all, simply using it too long means death.
It's more akin to the 8 gates technique, being more of an offensive based thing..

( until kishi decides to give him some ultra defense as well ofcourse....)

Carnage
Fri, 05-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Lmao Darkshadow is trying to rationalize a children's tale. I dont know why you're expecting any sort of consistency with Kishimoto considering his track record. Just because a minor character states that the Raikage is as fast as the Yellow Flash that doesn't make it necessarily true. And you seriously don't think the super special Chakra armor of the MAIN CHARACTER won't match up to the cloaks of all the rest? Its not that complicated, Raikage isn't a main character. Sasuke is. Raikage nearly got his ass whooped (or literally burned on fire) and would have been incinerated if not for Gaara's intervention. Naruto now has a very good degree of control of the 2nd most powerful beast in the entire series, has been shown to outwit numerous opponents far more intelligent than the rash Raikage, and has the ultimate plot armor (because he's the main character). Raikage just doesn't match up.

poopdeville
Fri, 05-27-2011, 03:09 PM
How the hell does nine tails cloak match up with susanoo? The cloak augments his strength and speed, it hasn't shown any sort of defensive properties.)

He can control the cloak. If he can use it as a weapon, he can use it to defend. You know, like for blocking against attacks, by putting it between him and the attack. This is exactly what Susanoo does, despite being a ghost or chakra or whatever.

Also, any technique that uses a ton of chakra will lead to death if used too long. And Sasuke faces the possibility of going blind, and then being immediately killed, if he uses Susanoo too long.

MFauli
Fri, 05-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Um, I think itīs safe to save that Naruto was already stronger than Raikage when he got Sennin-mode. Now, he got Kyuubi-mode on top of it. So yeah, unless Kishimoto pulls another stupid stunt, Naruto should have no problem at all. Of course, power levels in this series are totally fucked up at this point, so...

Archangel
Sun, 05-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Looks really manly to me:

http://www.narutoimagens.com/img/naruto1223947886.jpg

This reminds me, i made TT an avatar with that pic way back

When did that guy stop using it?