PDA

View Full Version : TV: Two and a Half Men

Penner
Fri, 05-13-2011, 01:04 PM
So, only reason i decided to create a thread for this show is this:

Ashton Kutcher to "replace" Charlie Sheen as "Men" Star (http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/its-official-ashton-kutcher-replacing-charlie-sheen-on-two-and-a-half-men/)

I, for one, am loving this news, Ashton Kutcher is way more awesome than Sheen :P

I've actually been watching this show since it began, and while it's never been "great", it has been good at times, and shitty at some, but it's not that big of a deal for me that Sheen is gone because i actually liked Alan the most, followed by Berta and then "newcomer" Herb ^^

I'm really looking forward to watching how this all rolls out... and i REALLY hope it becomes uber-successful because watching Sheens reaction to that would be priceless ;D

Munsu
Fri, 05-13-2011, 08:54 PM
I actually think this is a bad idea.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 05-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Why? I don't really watch it, but I'm interested in your take on it.

Carnage
Sat, 05-14-2011, 08:04 AM
Wow this show wont even last another season...

Munsu
Sun, 05-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Why? I don't really watch it, but I'm interested in your take on it.

I just don't think he's the right fit. You can tell that they're trying to bring new viewers, particularly younger ones, but I think it'll end up alienating their current viewers, while not doing enough to retain some of the new people who might try the series just to see Kusher.

Carnage
Sun, 05-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Its a complete 180 from wise-ass to dumbass

Munsu
Sun, 05-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Its a complete 180 from wise-ass to dumbass

Lol, I was having trouble putting into words what I wanted to say... but yeah, that's a perfect take on my opinion.