PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 210

Marik
Thu, 05-05-2011, 06:30 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 210 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=211747) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/AvUuFX8/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20210%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 210 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=211746) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/fudqXyG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20210%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

ASSpirine
Thu, 05-05-2011, 03:26 PM
wth is happening here...

Another Sharingan ultimate super saiyan thingie?
Well I'll be, never in a million years I would have suspected that...

Kraco
Thu, 05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
It sure is a desperate technique under normal circumstances. Only really convenient for a body part collector like Danzo who won't feel like he personally lost much of anything when an eye goes blind. Though it's a bit strange how easily he spent them all fighting against a single opponent, as if he believed he never needs to fight anybody ever again. He's not so tough otherwise, based on this. Or the mind control eye in the normal place for eyes is the best thing ever.

SilentSnake
Thu, 05-05-2011, 04:09 PM
It sure is a desperate technique under normal circumstances. Only really convenient for a body part collector like Danzo who won't feel like he personally lost much of anything when an eye goes blind. Though it's a bit strange how easily he spent them all fighting against a single opponent, as if he believed he never needs to fight anybody ever again. He's not so tough otherwise, based on this. Or the mind control eye in the normal place for eyes is the best thing ever.

It's not like there's many sasuke-class shinobis around that want to directly kill him by means of Susano'o. Also, he did say he's going to salvage their eyes.

I found it funny how he measured his chakra to be able to take on Madara after fighting Sasuke, even if he'd be at full power he'd probably still get totally owned by Madara.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-05-2011, 08:01 PM
1. So Izanagi is basically the ability to reject reality. He stole Inoue's power! It's too bad they ALSO go blind after 1 minute(at least, I think that was what was being explained), it's bad enough that they are 1 shots.

2. Gayest Summon EVER!

Though it's a bit strange how easily he spent them all fighting against a single opponent, as if he believed he never needs to fight anybody ever again. Well, the only time he's using it is to undo him DYING, so it's not like he has a choice here. I'm sure he'd love to save some for later, but that darn Sasuke just won't stop killing him.

It's so good to know that, on top of everything else, Sasuke now has two "get out of death free" cards he can play during the series as well...

Artris
Thu, 05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Danzo has shown a wide variety of wind techniques, and a very interesting summons. Madara basically phases through things and sucks people into another dimension: if he can catch them by surprise, or get a hold on them, that is.

Madara also just lost an arm. Whether he will get a new one or not later, losing an arm will not only be a physical disadvantage but may also affect his ability to make hand seals for now. So far we have seen him mostly use others to do his work, and he is a self-confessed 'shell of his former self'.

I do think that Sasuke will burn through enough of Danzo's tricks, and stamina, that Madara will be able to finish the fight if necessary. I have to admit though, as much as I don't care for Danzo's personality, he is a great ninja according to this series standards. He goes straight for the kill with no apologies and has very unique skills combined with an 'ends justifies the means' mentality. If not for Susano'o, Sasuke would have been dead right at the beginning with only the loss of one eye on Danzo's part. Given that he has 10 eyes and has used 6 of them so far, he is looking at a net loss of 3-4 if he can finish this fight without using anymore (though we know he will use them all and die).

And yay for another forbidden eye technique. The Uchiha clan is full of double edged swords and forbidden crap on top of forbidden crap. At least this one is balanced in its own way, though why such a technique is forbidden I have no idea: yes, it destroys the users eye but at least you don't have to kill your best friend to use it, or rip out your brothers set to use it 'eternally'. Then again, the shadow clone technique is a forbidden technique and everyone and their brother knows that one.

Jessper
Thu, 05-05-2011, 08:34 PM
At least this one is balanced in its own way, though why such a technique is forbidden I have no idea: yes, it destroys the users eye but at least you don't have to kill your best friend to use it, or rip out your brothers set to use it 'eternally'. Then again, the shadow clone technique is a forbidden technique and everyone and their brother knows that one.

A good deal of the "forbidden" techniques appear to be forbidden simply because they are dangerous to the user. That appears to be why shadow clone is forbidden, and this one would clearly fall under that header.

I wonder if we will see anymore from the first clone thing in this fight. Would be unfortunate to reveal that and only have it be for that one move.

TNTxTNT
Fri, 05-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Though it's a bit strange how easily he spent them all fighting against a single opponent, as if he believed he never needs to fight anybody ever again. He's not so tough otherwise, based on this. Or the mind control eye in the normal place for eyes is the best thing ever.

Well how many Uchiha were killed? Maybe he has a couple more in jars back home. Also maybe his regenerate because of that cell implant or the Orochimaru collaboration.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-06-2011, 04:18 AM
"Hey Sasuke! I figured out this guy's secret! I'll tell you okay? So listening?"

I'm personally baffled that she didn't get her throat cut by a flying shuriken halfway through that whole lot of nothing.

Izanagi's pretty BS for being a genjutsu. But that's alright. Considering what we've seen, and have yet to see, one trick isn't going to matter in the long run.

If Danzo could release himself from the jutsu and recast it at will, that whole physical seal doesn't make any sense save for "suspense". If it's locked up and all, it must be cool.

Kraco
Fri, 05-06-2011, 04:57 AM
The multiple sharingan could cause some base drain on his chakra even with the izanagi turned off. So, the physical seal could be there to completely remove the sharingan effect on him. Not to mention hide the much coveted sharingan from interested eyes (that is, from everybody).

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah, we know Kakashi has to keep his Sharingan covered because he can't turn it OFF, so just having it uncovered drains the shit out of his chakra.

It does seem weird that he can turn them off without covering them, however, it might have something to do with the fact that he doesn't seem to use them as EYES. So far, there's no evidence that he can actually see through them, so because they're not, I dunno, connected to optic nerves, maybe they aren't "on" all the time as a result.

kaniskii
Fri, 05-06-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm actually surprised that Donzo is still fighting. I would have thought that he would have retreated by now. I guess he is sure he is going to win, but with the amount of damage he is taking it would seem better for him to back off, refresh himself then come back with a better plan now that he knows what sasuke is working with. But I guess he really wants sasuke's eyes.

Kraco
Fri, 05-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm actually surprised that Donzo is still fighting. I would have thought that he would have retreated by now. I guess he is sure he is going to win, but with the amount of damage he is taking it would seem better for him to back off, refresh himself then come back with a better plan now that he knows what sasuke is working with. But I guess he really wants sasuke's eyes.

He isn't the first man to be blinded by greed... Though his case is a bit more literal.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Well, HOW exactly does he run? He's got no minions left to slow down a pursuer. You think Danzo can run faster than Sasuke? I sure as hell don't.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Well, HOW exactly does he run? He's got no minions left to slow down a pursuer. You think Danzo can run faster than Sasuke? I sure as hell don't.

Don't forget Mr. I-can-teleport

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 05-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Don't forget Mr. I-can-teleport

Yeah madara is definitely the ultimate 'cant touch this' villain. But if it wasn't for that whole my strength is gone cause of the 1st hokage predicament it would be filled with almost as many holes as Aizen.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-07-2011, 04:41 AM
I wonder if Madara's problem is that he's somehow stuck in whatever dimension he shifts into.

Like, instead of being like, Okay, I'm a solid person, but I can temporarily shift into like a ghost form that makes things pass through me, he's like the opposite.

Where he's a ghost, and he actually has to expend is Chakra to become solid for a brief period.

Like he's one of those transporter accident characters that has to concentrate just to keep from fading into nothingness.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-07-2011, 06:25 AM
I wonder if Madara's problem is that he's somehow stuck in whatever dimension he shifts into.

Like, instead of being like, Okay, I'm a solid person, but I can temporarily shift into like a ghost form that makes things pass through me, he's like the opposite.

Where he's a ghost, and he actually has to expend is Chakra to become solid for a brief period.

Like he's one of those transporter accident characters that has to concentrate just to keep from fading into nothingness.

That's an interesting idea. Only flaw with it is that if what you said was indeed the case, then Madara should always be in ghost form unless he's attacking or making contact. From what we know, that's not the case. His chakra is always here until he decides to shift to avoid an attack.

Azonalanthious
Sat, 05-07-2011, 12:15 PM

In fairness, he is a ninja. In theory he should know more ways to avoid/lose pursuit then 'be able to run faster then the other guy'. Though, he is a Naruto-verse character, with their very one-trick pony power style, so that's by no means a sure thing.

Speaking of Madara... I'm actually starting to wonder a bit if he is dying. We know he is extremely old, but we don't know how he has extended his life this far and so we've no way of knowing if it is true immortality. Looking back over his behavior regarding Sasuke, it comes across to me a bit as trying to find a successor to pass his 'will' on to, just like the will of fire is going down to Naruto and co -- he keeps testing and pushing Sasuke to both insure that they share similar attitudes and that he is 'worthy' of being Madara's successor. Just a though, but an interesting one I think.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-07-2011, 01:57 PM
In fairness, he is a ninja. In theory he should know more ways to avoid/lose pursuit then 'be able to run faster then the other guy'.I doubt most attempts at misdirection so he could escape have much chance of working between Sasuke's Sharingan and Karin being a sensory type.

(that reminds me, I like how "sensory type" was like a thing they just introduced like 2 arcs ago, and now, like every group suddenly has one).

Speaking of Madara... I'm actually starting to wonder a bit if he is dying. We know he is extremely old, but we don't know how he has extended his life this far and so we've no way of knowing if it is true immortality. Looking back over his behavior regarding Sasuke, it comes across to me a bit as trying to find a successor to pass his 'will' on to, just like the will of fire is going down to Naruto and co -- he keeps testing and pushing Sasuke to both insure that they share similar attitudes and that he is 'worthy' of being Madara's successor. Just a though, but an interesting one I think.I think I've said something similar before. That Sasuke is intended to be the big bad of the series, and it seems like Madara has been grooming him to eventually take his place.

Either that, or he wants to find out what happens when you add two Enternal Mangekyous together.

Kraco
Sat, 05-07-2011, 02:51 PM
(that reminds me, I like how "sensory type" was like a thing they just introduced like 2 arcs ago, and now, like every group suddenly has one).

Wasn't Hinata always one?

Azonalanthious
Sat, 05-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Wasn't Hinata always one?

Yeah, I think the term has come up before, just no where near to the level they are throwing it around now.

Sam98034
Mon, 05-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Speaking of Madara... I'm actually starting to wonder a bit if he is dying. We know he is extremely old, but we don't know how he has extended his life this far and so we've no way of knowing if it is true immortality. Looking back over his behavior regarding Sasuke, it comes across to me a bit as trying to find a successor to pass his 'will' on to, just like the will of fire is going down to Naruto and co -- he keeps testing and pushing Sasuke to both insure that they share similar attitudes and that he is 'worthy' of being Madara's successor. Just a though, but an interesting one I think.

Like Darth said, he could actually be in another dimension and has to come to this one to play. His dimension might not really have "time" in it, or it might go really slow so that he doesn't really age.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 05-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Maybe Hashirama sealed away most of his abilities, a bit like what Sarutobi did to Orochimaru.

$0ft*
Tue, 05-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Maybe Hashirama sealed away most of his abilities, a bit like what Sarutobi did to Orochimaru.

that's a interesting thought, maybe he is locked inside this other dimension and has to use chakra to appear in the other one, and this allows him to travel and so on. Or maybe he experimented and got locked himself.. well we will see perhaps...

wait what... why does madara only have one eye hole or one eye open... he probably has used the same technique...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-11-2011, 02:00 AM
why does madara only have one eye hole or one eye open... he probably has used the same technique...That would make a lot of sense.

Would also explain how he survived when everyone though the 1st had killed him.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-11-2011, 05:28 AM
What doesn't make sense is why he wouldn't switch it out for even a normal sharingan. The extra vision theoretically should be worth it alone, and even if it's not, it would let him have another go at Izanami without walking out blind.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Maybe he doesn't just have extra Sharingans lying around like Danzou does.

On an unrelated note, I realized that Danzou's summon was almost exactly the same as the Pokemon Drowzee. And remember that when Pokemon and Naruto monsters seem the same, they're usually based on some mythical creature.

So I found that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_%28spirit%29

aadie01
Wed, 06-15-2011, 05:04 AM
what goin in this episode i do not understand.