PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower

Kusanagi
Fri, 04-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Online Viewing (http://www.kumby.com/naruto-shippuden-movie-4-the-lost-tower/)

Don't know how many of you have seen this yet, and I didn't see a thread for it here so I thought I would start one. The quality of the videos isn't all that great and some of the subbing needs serious work, but overall the movie was enjoyable. Mostly because Yondaime was in it and still seemed to know everything.

Honestly thought it was less cheesy than the previous Naruto movies, I say that knowing that a cheesy "special" rasengan is going to be at the end of every Naruto movie.

Archangel
Sun, 05-08-2011, 03:20 AM
I don't think anyone gives a fuck about these anymore. Too many horrible movies will do that.

KrayZ33
Sun, 05-08-2011, 02:02 PM
I'll wait for Taka

I like the movies, they are better than the normal episodes most of the time, better animated fights etc.

redcat
Sun, 05-08-2011, 07:02 PM
that stream was way too blurry, had to go find a torrent instead.

anyway the movie was good. decent story as far as naruto movies go. nice animation

yet another rasengan makes an appearance...

MasterOfMoogles
Tue, 05-10-2011, 09:28 PM
I thought this movie ranked pretty low compared to some of the other ones.
The badguy is pretty terrible, the fights really aren't that interesting, and the main movie character was pretty annoying.

At least in the other movies, we generally get to see a few of Naruto's friends match up against a few unique enemies. This one though just had the same enemy and the cameo characters only got some really minor scenes and it didn't really make sense as to what they were supposed to be doing most of the time.

lelouch
Tue, 05-17-2011, 07:17 PM
I thought this movie ranked pretty low compared to some of the other ones.
The badguy is pretty terrible, the fights really aren't that interesting, and the main movie character was pretty annoying.

At least in the other movies, we generally get to see a few of Naruto's friends match up against a few unique enemies. This one though just had the same enemy and the cameo characters only got some really minor scenes and it didn't really make sense as to what they were supposed to be doing most of the time.

Yeah I think the first two were the best. I did however really enjoy Naruto getting to fight alongside his father. Kind of pissed his memory was wiped.

Archangel
Sun, 07-10-2011, 04:00 PM
This movie was unbelievably bad.

gos27
Mon, 07-11-2011, 08:27 AM
All of the other movies they decide to combine Rasengan with a part of nature or an element, and it's just so cringe worthy and ridiculous that it makes me dislike the rest of the film because of it.

Archangel
Mon, 07-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I love how they refered to it as the "legendary" rasengan. There's a legend concerning the jutsu minato created himself fairly recently and only a handful of people know how to use?