PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 209

Marik
Thu, 04-28-2011, 06:50 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 209 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=209908) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/dyRVHCj/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20209%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 209 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=209902) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/4s6eCgW/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20209%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

mcfranklin
Thu, 04-28-2011, 07:57 AM
sure am curious what happens when danzo's armeyes are all closed. What happened with heartattack naruto? Everytime u think he has gotten less emo, he pumps it up another level.....

humpburger
Thu, 04-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Damn, didn't remember this fight being that good. Somebody's doing something right.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-28-2011, 09:01 AM
1. Sakura is so stupid it's giving Naruto a heart condition.

2. WTF bird? Even Madara thinks it's an asspull.

3. Danzou's power is basically "Sharingans = 1UPs". Would be pretty awesome if Danzou wasn't so obviously outclassed. He's died, what, 4 times already?

4. All those cool Wind techniques really makes me wish Naruto wasn't so one-dimensional.

mcfranklin
Thu, 04-28-2011, 09:16 AM
4. All those cool Wind techniques really makes me wish Naruto wasn't so one-dimensional.

so true.....

What u guys think will be the outcome of the fight? I still have mixed thoughts about Danzou. Looks like the guy just wants peace (and power to achieve peace) but he just wants to sacrifice everything for it. Just like pain (and naruto) only in another way.

Penner
Thu, 04-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Man this is some good shit!

I can't remember if they've said it previously in the anime but is Danzo actually blind on his bandaged eye, or is he perhaps going to pull out ANOTHER sharingan or rinnegan or some other crazy-eye shit?

And yeeeah.. wtf @ Naruto's sudden heart attack -.-

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-28-2011, 01:06 PM
We already know that Shisui Uchiha's eye is the one under the bandage.

What u guys think will be the outcome of the fight? I don't see how he's going to survive. Sasuke has him going through his extra lives like candy, and even if he can somehow beat Sasuke, Madara is right there.

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. I really don't need to go through a whole thing where Naruto's Kage is an antagonist.

mcfranklin
Thu, 04-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. I really don't need to go through a whole thing where Naruto's Kage is an antagonist.

I would not cry about losing danzou either but is he still a Kage? Maybe people at home at the Hidden leaf think he is, but they dont know what happened at the meeting. Technically he is probably still a Kage. So, when it's going to get a long fight (and that's possible with all the 1 ups) he could die (or survive) as a rogue ninja instead of a Kage:)

edited after cal Kashi's post: Yeah but they decided on the spot that kakashi should be hokage, You don't know if other important leaf people and elders agree to this....that's just an assumption.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 04-28-2011, 01:56 PM
I understood Kakashi to be acting Kage at this point.
Also, I enjoy watching Sasuke fight, that is all.

Kraco
Thu, 04-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Danzo is correct about Sasuke, for sure. I wonder how many fights he needs to survive to become more composed and efficient. He even already has Itachi as a role model of a sort, so it shouldn't be so hard.

An interesting fight nonetheless. Too bad Naruto overexerting his brain and ending up on the ground like some idiot ruined parts of the ep. I thought he was past such stupidity already.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-28-2011, 10:34 PM
I understood Kakashi to be acting Kage at this point.
Well, to the Kage council he might be, but that really doesn't mean jack shit in the Hidden Leaf itself. The other villages can't just get together and say "Hey, we want a different Hokage" and expect them to just obey.

Danzo is correct about Sasuke, for sure. I wonder how many fights he needs to survive to become more composed and efficient.Hey, why get better when you have an endless stream of allies that can constantly save your life while you treat them like shit.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Danzo's pretty badass as an oldschool ninja. Too bad his arm is so goddamn ugly.

As for Darth's comment about the eagle, Sasuke's team name Taka means eagle. It only makes sense for everybody to have some form of themed summon like they all do. It would actually be way more random for it to be anything else.

Penner
Fri, 04-29-2011, 09:10 AM
Yeah Danzo has some pretty badass skills for and old geezer, i was pretty impressed, even tho Sasuke already managed to kill him like 4 times lol

$0ft*
Fri, 04-29-2011, 10:09 AM
We already know that Shisui Uchiha's eye is the one under the bandage.

I don't see how he's going to survive. Sasuke has him going through his extra lives like candy, and even if he can somehow beat Sasuke, Madara is right there.

I think Madara said something like, "amaterasu & sunano or w/e" "he is going to tire himself out" - of which I think that in some part of the fight wether Sasuke is winning or losing Madara or someone else is going to interrupt and save one of their asses. Then Sasuke is going to learn a even more badass technique and the next time who knows.. perhaps they are going to read the Uchiha wall paintings with his "new" eyes.

also I think that the fact that Sasuke has killed him like 4 times already doesn't mean anything in Danzo's case who knows how many eyes he has + if he is equipped with that many eyes and "lives" he is prepared for such battle and who knows what kind of tricks he is going to pull out.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 04-29-2011, 10:24 AM
I find myself a bit curious if the eyes 'recharge' -- didn't look like there were any closed eyes on the arm to start, and given how accepting Danzo is of 'death' in combat it seems unlikely that he has gone the -- what, 12 years or so? -- since the Uchiha were killed without ever using this trick. Course if Sasuke just kills him for good, we'll probably never know.

Also, I was actually hoping that Naruto's 'heart attack' was something seal related since we know it reacts to his emotions. Which actually had me looking forward to it/interested for a bit. Alas, looks like its probably just him over-reacting. :/

lelouch
Fri, 04-29-2011, 10:43 AM
i just creamed myself. Sasuke + eagle duo = winning. I wonder if that is really Itachi or if that is a genjutsu by sasuke..

Penner
Fri, 04-29-2011, 10:44 AM
oh btw, wasn't the title for the next episode "The Forbidden Visual Jutsu" or some such.... maybe they are referring to Danzo's "1-up" jutsu or it might be another 'über-power' that Danzo or Sasuke will reveal.. (or Madara, but i doubt it :P)

Edit: Actually, i rewatched the preview and the way they cut it made it seem like this new "Forbidden Jutsu" will be from Sasuke..

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-29-2011, 10:56 AM
As for Darth's comment about the eagle, Sasuke's team name Taka means eagle. It only makes sense for everybody to have some form of themed summon like they all do. It would actually be way more random for it to be anything else.Yeah, but WHEN the hell did he learn it? He didn't lose his snakes until his fight with Itachi, and since then, we've been watching everything he's been doing. First he got backstoried by Madara and awoke his Mangekyou. Then, he went to capture Bee. Then he brought Bee back to Akatsuki, then he was on his way to assassinate Danzou in the Leaf village when he found out Danzou was at the Summit.

So when did he have the time to obtain and sign a new contract?

i just creamed myself. Sasuke + eagle duo = winning. I wonder if that is really Itachi or if that is a genjutsu by sasuke..I thought it was pretty obvious he was using Tsukiyomi on Danzou. They made it super obvious he was using his Mangekou by having him go wide-eyed and doing the *shiiiiing* sound.

I find myself a bit curious if the eyes 'recharge' -- didn't look like there were any closed eyes on the arm to start, and given how accepting Danzo is of 'death' in combat it seems unlikely that he has gone the -- what, 12 years or so? -- since the Uchiha were killed without ever using this trick. Course if Sasuke just kills him for good, we'll probably never know.
Well, him not getting in any battles for 12 years actually seems totally believable judging by the way he was attacked the instant he left the village. He's obviously been a "behind the scenes" guy for a long time.

That said, yeah, it would suck if those eyes didn't recharge, because you can't realistically get replacements anymore. Although, granted, giving up an irreplacable eye is preferable to dying.

lelouch
Fri, 04-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Still, even with the 1-up jutsu, if this is all Danzou has I will be disappointed. I envisioned him as being one of the stronger kage, and from the looks of it, Raikage would have butt-fucked danzo in the ass multiple times by now as well. Though I doubt this is all he has to offer, considering he hasn't even revealed his right eye yet.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Though I doubt this is all he has to offer, considering he hasn't even revealed his right eye yet.Yes he has. It's Shisui Uchiha's eye, and he used it to control the Samurai leader at the meeting.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 04-29-2011, 01:17 PM
I real secret of how danzou got his eyes from the Uchihas:
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/ADDin247/1up.gif

kmkze04
Fri, 04-29-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm actually guessing that the closing eyes aren't "lives" as people are suspecting. I think Danzou himself isn't actually dying, and that the closing of the eyes is actually a countdown to some uber technique aka his trump card. Perhaps he's even absorbing some of the damage of each supposed death.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, but WHEN the hell did he learn it? He didn't lose his snakes until his fight with Itachi, and since then, we've been watching everything he's been doing. First he got backstoried by Madara and awoke his Mangekyou. Then, he went to capture Bee. Then he brought Bee back to Akatsuki, then he was on his way to assassinate Danzou in the Leaf village when he found out Danzou was at the Summit.

So when did he have the time to obtain and sign a new contract?

He was on the run from Akatsuku or something after he captured Bee. Madara had to go find him again and make him capture Danzo.