PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 208

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Naruto Shippuden 208

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 208 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=207947) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/cyEDRgC/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20208%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 208 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=207945) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/vTX6Gn5/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20208%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)
[Narutoverse] NARUTO Shippuden 208 - avi: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=207962) | DDL (http://www.filesonic.com/file/808584534)

-----------------------------------------

"She intends to kill Sasuke herself."

Yeah...good luck with that Sakura.

It was cool that Danzo's guards were from Shino and Ino's clans.

Madara is....gooey on the inside.

Hell yeah Hokage Kakashi!

Fucking Sharginarm!

Not sure what use having a bunch of Sharingan's is. Unless they're all Mangekyous it's not like they have different powers.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Hell yeah Hokage Kakashi!

Haha, his reaction was awesome.

-Kakashi, you're now Hokage!

-... aw, screw you man..>_>

Orochimaru should just dig a hole and hide. He fails as a sharingan obtainer.

The duo's abilities weren't bad, but they talked too much. I'm pretty sure the Sharingan can read lips, so -1 for intel, ANBU.

Artris
Thu, 04-21-2011, 09:24 AM
God, Danzo must have caught wind of the Sharingan's plot changing powers. There were many things I was expecting, but an arm with a bunch of Sharingan implants was not one of them. The face on the back that we saw, combined with the fact that the arm is sealed, makes me think that more than just the eyes were implanted: he probably has access to whatever sort of chakra the eye's owners had.

Also, they could all be Mangekyous: Danzo doesn't seem to have a lot of friends, but I have no doubt he would be willing to kill them all for some additional power. What is it with people casually ripping off arms lately. Maybe Madara intends to steal the Sharingarm!:rolleyes:

Penner
Thu, 04-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Naruto, man, pushing away Gaara's arm when he put it on ya shoulder, douche move bro..

Yeah.. now i'm really curious what kind of weird shit Danzo is going to do with that crazyass Sharingarm O.o

Kakashi's reaction to becoming hokage made me smile, he's all "sigh.... fine, i guess i'll do it, whatever." lol

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 04-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Cool stuff with Danzo's henchmen. Woulda liked to see more outta them especially the aburame master. Did Madara warp them into oblivion? Pritty sure he sucked them dry i mean up into his wormhole face.... then they were just gone the rest of the episode?? Wonder if he brought them to that black shadowy pillar world of pillars and just dropped them off the edge of the world.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM
I, also, certainly wasn't expecting an arm full of Sharingans. Kinda lame, yo.
I mean that whole time of unsealing his arm and that's what he comes up with? I was expecting something like Samehada, a weapon merged with his arm that has its own bloodthirst will (hence the seal). But an arm collecting Sharingan's inside it? Isn't it supposed to be one of the greatest bloodline limits? Yet dude walks around with it like he has a watch fetish. Lame.

Though it could explain his use of a cain. A non-Uchiha clan member owning a Sharingan has more difficulty sustaining its chakra draining attribute causing massive chakra loss upon usage and extended healing after. Him owning this many could possibly do some permanent damage.

@Penner: Semi-agreed on Narufart pulling a douche move on Gaara. He knows Gaara means well but Gaara was asking him to act accordingly when encountering Sasuke, even if that meant killing him. A sensitive dude like Naruto would probably react this way at such a moment. Still a douche move though.

@Kagemane_no_Jutsu: Ditto??? Stupid Madara being all mysterious and all.

TNTxTNT
Fri, 04-22-2011, 01:33 AM
It's kind of excessive how everyone gives this super shocked look after hearing the slightest thing.

Also there were some pretty clear drawing style differences between last week's episode, this one and the preview.

Sam98034
Fri, 04-22-2011, 02:15 AM
I remember when this part happend in the Naruto Manga forum. The thread started to turn into a real eye-opening experience. Eye can't quite wrap my arm around what happend, but we saw a way to fit puns in just about everwhere we looked. See if you guys can give me a hand with this. Maybe you can think of something cornea.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Also, they could all be Mangekyous: Danzo doesn't seem to have a lot of friends, but I have no doubt he would be willing to kill them all for some additional power.At first I was gonna go "Mangekyou's are supposed to only be had by a couple people."

But then I remember, Kakashi's eye isn't his own, and he was still able to turn it into a Mangekyou. So theoretically, Danzou could have turned all those Sharingan's into Mangekyous.

But an arm collecting Sharingan's inside it? Isn't it supposed to be one of the greatest bloodline limits? Yet dude walks around with it like he has a watch fetish. Lame.
I suspect that the eyes came from all the Uchiha that Itachi murdered. He didn't take the bodies with him, so I could totally see Danzou having ROOT collect their eyes and saving them for later.

Did Madara warp them into oblivion? Pritty sure he sucked them dry i mean up into his wormhole face.... then they were just gone the rest of the episode?? Wonder if he brought them to that black shadowy pillar world of pillars and just dropped them off the edge of the world.I assumed he brought them into black pillar world, but they weren't there when he went to get Sasuke. Then again, it's another dimension or something, who knows how big that place is.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 04-22-2011, 08:28 PM
I suspect that the eyes came from all the Uchiha that Itachi murdered. He didn't take the bodies with him, so I could totally see Danzou having ROOT collect their eyes and saving them for later.

Possible, yes. Cool? No. But we'll see how it'll manifest.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-22-2011, 09:31 PM
I pretty much think it's set in stone that Danzo got his sharingans the way Darth described. Where else would he get so many sharingans without raising eyebrows?

lelouch
Fri, 04-22-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm going to guess that with that inter-dimension warp power, Danzo will bring his subordinates back.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sat, 04-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Is it just me or did Madara's arm, when it fell down after he ripped it off, look like part of that Spore Akatsuki guy's spore clones? Could it be a Spore clone who has been infused with a bit of Madara's abilities to act in Madara's place. So that he does not have to come out to fight himself as yet.
Similar to how Itachi mind controlled some guy into becoming a lesser version of him and fighting with the team in the arc where the Akatsuki kidnapped Gaara and Konoha was trying to rescue him.

That's quite possible right?

I was right all those years ago. Obito (being Madara) did have the spore guy spliced on the half of his body that had been criushed!!!

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Is it just me or did Madara's arm, when it fell down after he ripped it off, look like part of that Spore Akatsuki guy's spore clones? Could it be a Spore clone who has been infused with a bit of Madara's abilities to act in Madara's place. So that he does not have to come out to fight himself as yet.
Similar to how Itachi mind controlled some guy into becoming a lesser version of him and fighting with the team in the arc where the Akatsuki kidnapped Gaara and Konoha was trying to rescue him.

That's quite possible right?

Possible, yes. Though you'd have to wonder how one can ever copy the ability of a bloodline limit like the Sharingan.

lelouch
Sat, 04-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Here is my prediction for the entire series:

Similar to how Itachi was actually a "good guy" (relatively speaking), I think that Madara does not really plan to become the 10 tails. I think he is using this threat and waging war to unite all of the villages together, weed out Danzo, and create peace and unity by giving the villages one common enemy (similar to what happened in (spoiler to a diff series):00 Gundam)

Based on his conversations he just generally does not seem to be a bad guy. His attitude is much different than that of a classical villain, or that of the other villains we've seen thus far in the anime. And so far, the other villages HAVE started to unite and trust each other.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-24-2011, 01:48 AM
and create peace and unity by giving the villages one common enemy (similar to what happened in (spoiler to a diff series):00 Gundam)
Code Geass ended that way too.

Dunno if I agree with that theory though. It's not like people don't know Madara. His motivations aren't that mysterious. He has a long history, and so far, all of it is him trying to make the Uchiha the greatest clan again.

What I DON'T know is if he really intends to do everything himself, or if he's actually grooming Sasuke to be his replacement. He's already admitted to being a shell of his former self. I get the impression that he won't be able to fulfill his ultimate goal, and he intends for Sasuke to pick up where he leaves off.

Similar to how Itachi mind controlled some guy into becoming a lesser version of him and fighting with the team in the arc where the Akatsuki kidnapped Gaara and Konoha was trying to rescue him.I thought at the time that was stated as being one of Pain's techniques. He was able to take a portion of someones power and copy it over to someone else to make a copy that could fight like that.

I'm really surprised that technique didn't get used more. Seems pretty useful.

Azonalanthious
Sun, 04-24-2011, 02:56 AM
I'm really surprised that technique didn't get used more. Seems pretty useful.

I don't recall exactly how the technique was described, but if it represented a semi-permanent reduction in power (you didn't get the power back until the technique was released or destroyed), I could see that being enough of a draw back to limit the amount highly paranoid villain types would be willing to use it -- don't ever want to leave yourself weakened much if you can avoid it, "just in case" after all.

Sam98034
Sun, 04-24-2011, 03:52 AM
Lelouch, I think that's the plot of Watchmen as well. I think it is starting to be overused along with the ending where the good guy is the bad guy but he has a split personality and never knew.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-24-2011, 06:42 AM
I don't recall exactly how the technique was described, but if it represented a semi-permanent reduction in power (you didn't get the power back until the technique was released or destroyed), I could see that being enough of a draw back to limit the amount highly paranoid villain types would be willing to use it -- don't ever want to leave yourself weakened much if you can avoid it, "just in case" after all.

I don't remember there being a cap on the technique, but both Itachi and Kisame were meditating while the technique was active, leaving your real body vulnerable. I'm unsure whether the clone simply has 30% of your chakra limit, or if you actually have to put 30% in - and that would also effect your combat readiness when you wake up.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-24-2011, 06:58 PM
I don't recall exactly how the technique was described, but if it represented a semi-permanent reduction in power (you didn't get the power back until the technique was released or destroyed), I could see that being enough of a draw back to limit the amount highly paranoid villain types would be willing to use it -- don't ever want to leave yourself weakened much if you can avoid it, "just in case" after all.Doesn't seem a practical use to me.

Give 30% to a clone that gets defeated and then, what, fight them yourself?

I'd rather give the clone like 95%, give it the best chance of winning, and then just NEVER engage the enemy myself. If the 95% clone can't win, you wouldn't beat them anyway.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Doesn't seem a practical use to me.

Give 30% to a clone that gets defeated and then, what, fight them yourself?

I'd rather give the clone like 95%, give it the best chance of winning, and then just NEVER engage the enemy myself. If the 95% clone can't win, you wouldn't beat them anyway.

1) The clone won't have physical perks (MSharingan etc)
2) See Fox Naruto vs Demon Sasuke fight for details regarding 5% difference

But yeah, otherwise if you didn't have a bloodline limit, and in general when you're fighting someone, that's a great idea.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-25-2011, 07:04 AM
2) See Fox Naruto vs Demon Sasuke fight for details regarding 5% difference
Well sure, thematically speaking it always comes down to that last 1%.

But realistically. Which has a better chance of beating the enemy. A. a clone at 30% followed by yourself at 70%, or B. the clone at 95%, then you run like hell if it loses, and you have a huge head start because you were miles away the whole time.

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-25-2011, 08:01 AM
I think the clones only got 30% because they were giving their chakra to seal the 1 tail, also, the clones itself fought as a decoy iirc.

Artris
Mon, 04-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Possible, yes. Though you'd have to wonder how one can ever copy the ability of a bloodline limit like the Sharingan.

Here is an interesting idea. We haven't seen the spore dude do much other than support Madara. We also don't understand how it is that Madara has survived so long. I think most of us attributed it to the Eternal Sharingar, but what if Madara has somehow managed to live all this time with the spore guys help?

The foam coming out of the arm is note worthy and does fit the spore guy's style. I still think Madara is the man behind the scenes, pulling the strings, but maybe he has had some help.

Archangel
Mon, 04-25-2011, 12:27 PM
I haven't watched Naruto in a while, have there been any episodes with particularly good animation ever since the Pain arc?

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Not really.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-25-2011, 04:04 PM
If you actually though the Pain arc had good animation, then yes, tons of episodes have had animation that good...

Archangel
Mon, 04-25-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm talking about the Hinata episode, not the roadrunner one

DayoftheDante
Mon, 04-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Eye was happy to see Kakashi feeling about as dilated as we expected him to at becoming the Hokage. Hopefuly Naruto has the foresight to become Bee’s pupil soon. In hindsight Madara had obviously laid eyes on the two bloodlines that made up Danzo’s retina before, and thus was able to envision their tactics accordingly.

what if Madara has somehow managed to live all this time with the spore guys help?

The foam coming out of the arm is note worthy and does fit the spore guy's style

This is a perspective eye had not previously visualized. It wouldn't be too shocking if your observation comes into focus. But the situation is too blurry to diagnose at a glance, it'll take time before it all becomes sclera.

lelouch
Tue, 04-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Eye was happy to see Kakashi feeling about as dilated as we expected him to at becoming the Hokage. Hopefuly Naruto has the foresight to become Bee’s pupil soon. In hindsight Madara had obviously laid eyes on the two bloodlines that made up Danzo’s retina before, and thus was able to envision their tactics accordingly.

This is a perspective eye had not previously visualized. It wouldn't be too shocking if your observation comes into focus. But the situation is too blurry to diagnose at a glance, it'll take time before it all becomes sclera.

I am not sure why, but after the 5th or 6th pun, each one made me laugh out loud harder and harder.

@Archangel: I enjoyed the sasuke vs. kages fight

Sam98034
Wed, 04-27-2011, 01:59 AM

I have to salute you for that. You sure came armed with a handful of puns. If you don't get what's going on, you need to get a grip. Some of these are hard to grasp, but most can be understood handily.

Btw, do you guys think Danzo has pretty good hand-eye coordination?

toonice714
Thu, 04-28-2011, 12:59 AM
even though danzou's henchmen seem to have held their own i just cant never feel like ANBU is just pure hyped up garbage ninja. Initially they were supposed to be these badasses that go around handling secret jounin level tasks and recovering rogue ninja. Now anybody that ever had any merit just bailed on that dumbass group.....aside from kakashi and itachi what powerful figures has ANBU churned out? They really dont even get that seeing as how both those guys were prodigies anyways >_>
What if all those uchiha got slaughtered outside of the village? It would be worse than it is now with everybody and their grandma havin a freakin sharingan.....

lelouch
Thu, 04-28-2011, 01:14 AM
even though danzou's henchmen seem to have held their own i just cant never feel like ANBU is just pure hyped up garbage ninja. Initially they were supposed to be these badasses that go around handling secret jounin level tasks and recovering rogue ninja. Now anybody that ever had any merit just bailed on that dumbass group.....aside from kakashi and itachi what powerful figures has ANBU churned out? They really dont even get that seeing as how both those guys were prodigies anyways >_>
What if all those uchiha got slaughtered outside of the village? It would be worse than it is now with everybody and their grandma havin a freakin sharingan.....

Actually, a lot of the ANBU we have seen are quite strong. They just seem weak due to how strong their opponents are. If it wasn't for the Mizukage, her right-hand man would have been toast. If madara couldn't freaking teleport or nonchalantly chop off his arm, he would have been toast. Both of Danzo's henchmen seem to be extremely powerful and useful, they just seem weak because they are going up against a Kage and an immortal.

Also, the ANBU fighting Pain seemed very strong too. They were just going up against immortal duplicating dogs...

Sam98034
Fri, 04-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Yamato, Ibiki, Zabuza. Also, basically any bodyguards of a Kage are usually ANBU correct? They're a squad under the direct order of the Kage if I remeber correctly.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Meh, ANBU always seemed to me, even from the beginning, to be stronger than Chuunin, but not as strong as Jounin.

Sam98034
Fri, 04-29-2011, 01:22 AM
I thought all ANBU were Jounin. It might just be something where you serve a term in the group for an amount of time or something once you hit Jounin status

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Meh, ANBU always seemed to me, even from the beginning, to be stronger than Chuunin, but not as strong as Jounin.

I believed that too.

Archangel
Fri, 04-29-2011, 08:45 AM
ANBU are special ops, they can include both chunnins and jounins alike. Regardless of what gotwoot's title system would seem to indicate one title doesn't invalidate the other.

I just got a nostalgia kick from discussing this btw, where the fuck is Abdula to contradict everything i say so we can get it on for the next 3 pages of this thread?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-29-2011, 09:04 AM
ANBU are special ops, they can include both chunnins and jounins alike. Regardless of what gotwoot's title system would seem to indicate one title doesn't invalidate the other.

While that is true, I have never seen a Jounin ANBU - but that's the whole point of the masks too..

Archangel
Fri, 04-29-2011, 09:30 AM
While that is true, I have never seen a Jounin ANBU - but that's the whole point of the masks too..
Yamato and Zabuza spring to mind

lelouch
Fri, 04-29-2011, 11:07 AM

Yamato and Zabuza spring to mind

Yes and I don't think the ANBU who put Pain's replicating dog in the giant burning oven were chuunin either.

Sam98034
Fri, 04-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Didn't Kakashi become a Jounin at a very young age and afterwards an ANBU captain?