PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 207

Marik
Thu, 04-14-2011, 06:44 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 207 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=206147) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/DrbhrWj)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 207 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=206146) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/TwfD9BW)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Haha, his weapon turned against him...

At this rate, Akatsuki is going to run out of people before the Kage's can even form an alliance against them.

mcfranklin
Thu, 04-14-2011, 09:50 AM
he can't be dead this easy. I know he is "killed" by a jinchuuriki and a kage but still, from a cinematic point of view he dies to easy...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Well, it IS the 3rd time we've seen him fight in the series. Not sure how many more surprise moves the guy could have at this point.

Eventually, you've either got to kill a character off, or turn him into a good guy. You can't just have the heroes fighting the same guy over and over.

mcfranklin
Thu, 04-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Well, it IS the 3rd time we've seen him fight in the series. Not sure how many more surprise moves the guy could have at this point.

Eventually, you've either got to kill a character off, or turn him into a good guy. You can't just have the heroes fighting the same guy over and over.

All very true, but if i remember it correctly he preformed a jutsu just before he got "killed". Given this fact plus the undercooled reaction when his head flew off, i don't think he's dead.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 04-14-2011, 10:22 AM
I think he died happy cause he was sick of being a shnarky douche.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-14-2011, 11:04 AM
So where did the pencil hit? Bee never got the timing down?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-14-2011, 12:28 PM
All very true, but if i remember it correctly he preformed a jutsu just before he got "killed". Given this fact plus the undercooled reaction when his head flew off, i don't think he's dead.Well, the technique he was using was the Water Shark Bomb Jutsu which we've seen before, and it's just a water attack, and on top of that, the subs give the impression that he was interrupted mid-sentence.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 04-14-2011, 12:31 PM

Just as Aizen planned....
wait. That's not right.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Well, the technique he was using was the Water Shark Bomb Jutsu which we've seen before, and it's just a water attack, and on top of that, the subs give the impression that he was interrupted mid-sentence.

He got cut off before his jutsu was performed, yeah.

Kisame was cool for a while, but his over-reliance on his sword made him a bit lacking - and turned out to be his undoing anyway. I forgot whether the Seven Swordsman of the Mist had to earn their swords, or became known after they got their swords. If the latter, Kisame sure was lucky to come across something like that.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Man, I remember when the Seven Swordsmen sounded like they were going to be badass and important in the future.

But if Kisame is the strongest one, the whole group seems pretty disappointing overall. Zabuza was cool, but he was a very early villain, and this one guarding the Mizukage is lame as hell.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 04-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Sasuke's got one of the seven under his belt, right?

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 04-14-2011, 02:34 PM
I just wish the fight lasted a little longer.

Kraco
Thu, 04-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Although I didn't expect the sword to betray him, I surely thought he relied too much on something external - and indeed he did. No doubt he had good skills even without the sword but those skills had got rusty and were hardly enough to counter both a jinchuuri and a crazy mofo like Raikage. Good riddance, I'd say. He had his moments but he had no place in the grand game with Itachi gone.

AceAlpha
Thu, 04-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Oh man I just love these two brothers, Raikage and Killer Bee, awesome characters!

Longing to see more fights with these two crazies in rampage mode.

SilentSnake
Thu, 04-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh man I just love these two brothers, Raikage and Killer Bee, awesome characters!

Longing to see more fights with these two crazies in rampage mode.

Raikage smashing ppl and Bee throwing pencils at them sure are fun. Especially the latter :D

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Raikage smashing ppl and Bee throwing pencils at them sure are fun. Especially the latter :D

That reminds me.

How many pencils does the guy have? lol.

It's funny because ever since the beginning of the series, Kunai and shuriken throwing have been pretty useless. Bee manages to make it interesting again. The earlier tactical aspects of this fight really reminded me of my favourite one - Zabusa vs Team Seven.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Although I didn't expect the sword to betray him, I surely thought he relied too much on something external - and indeed he did.I don't think relying on your tools is inherently a weakness. After all, what would a puppet ninja be without his puppet.

I think using tools that have their own personalities and can choose not to follow you...probably a mistake.

Sasuke's got one of the seven under his belt, right?Not that they've said.

In fact I think they said it was the Sword of Kusanagi. Which is Orochimaru's sword, even though Sasuke's looks nothing like Orochimaru's.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Not that they've said.

In fact I think they said it was the Sword of Kusanagi. Which is Orochimaru's sword, even though Sasuke's looks nothing like Orochimaru's.

I think he means Sasuke has one of the seven
swordsmen under his belt - ie Suigetsu. (lol, under his belt :P )

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Ah, then also no. Suigetsu said he wanted to be one of the Swordsmen, but he isn't yet.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 04-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I think he meant that Sasuke helped kill Zabuza, who was one of the seven.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-15-2011, 06:04 PM
*sigh*

Cal! Come back and clarify your statement dammit!

Sam98034
Fri, 04-15-2011, 07:36 PM
All very true, but if i remember it correctly he preformed a jutsu just before he got "killed". Given this fact plus the undercooled reaction when his head flew off, i don't think he's dead.

[contents deleted]

-don't flame. Buff.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 04-16-2011, 04:12 AM
*sigh*

Cal! Come back and clarify your statement dammit!

Was wondering how closely affiliated with the 7 swordsman (up until and including being one himself) Sasuke's comrade the water guy is. I thought he was trying to collect those swords, and it seemed like having the sword was a way into the 7 club. Possibly, because to take possession of it you must have killed one of the seven. I dun not asked it so good like, preposition

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Okay, so you were talking about Suigetsu.

Well, if getting one of the 7 Swordsmen's Swords makes you a member, then Suigetsu managed to become, and then be expelled from, the Swordsmen already since he got the Executioner's Blade, and then managed to get it destroyed in two battles.

lelouch
Sat, 04-16-2011, 08:30 PM
So, is Bee going to use the shark sword now? I know it contrasts his fighting style a bit, but it's still a pretty kick-ass sword that could be really useful in the future.

DayoftheDante
Sun, 04-17-2011, 04:31 AM

Aaaaah but that is where you're wrong! And it brings me to what I was gonna mention anyway--I don't think anyone has commented on Kabutomaru's presence in the new opening. It looks to me like Orochimaru is continuing to take over his body and eventually will come back. I can't wait to see how he'll try to fuck up the plans of all these SCHEMERS. Mind you, I have no clue how he would ever hope to measure up in terms of the killing power these factions are chucking around, I'm just really curious to see what he's gonna do.

I hope Bee gets to test his newly acquired sword monstrosity out on Susano-o. And sing Enka while he does it. Poorly.

humpburger
Sun, 04-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Man, they made a tuna sandwich out of him. At least he took them headshots with a smile.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-18-2011, 02:20 PM
I don't think anyone has commented on Kabutomaru's presence in the new opening.He looks like Medusa from Soul Eater.