PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 534

Destrado
Wed, 04-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Didn't see this posted yet, so...

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/98437372/1

Kenco
Wed, 04-06-2011, 07:12 PM
So the ability to weight lose weight can be done by anyone in their clan, it's just drugs make it easier. Sounds a lot like real life.

These fights and "heart warming" moments are falling pretty flat. I'm waiting for Madara to come in and start one shotting people.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Uh-oh, Marik-bot is slipping! That wasn't a bad chapter. It is kind of weird that Choji is so powerful, but eh...

Marik
Wed, 04-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Uh-oh, Marik-bot is slipping!

lol @ how I get mentioned for no reason.

Destrado
Wed, 04-06-2011, 08:20 PM
lol @ how I get mentioned for no reason.

Hey, don't be offended. I was going to say the same thing :p It's just that we're used to always having you post stuff as soon as it's released. We're all thankful for your zeal (I more often than not check GW for releases, rather than the various manga sites).

Sam98034
Wed, 04-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Uh-oh, Marik-bot is slipping! That wasn't a bad chapter. It is kind of weird that Choji is so powerful, but eh...

I can't recall precisely, but I believe the butterfly mode is power x 100, which would put him at Kage+ levels for a brief while.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 04-06-2011, 10:29 PM
I teared up reading this week's chapter, and am not ashamed to admit it.

Sam98034
Wed, 04-06-2011, 10:39 PM
It takes a lot of guts to admit to that on the internet.

Assertn
Thu, 04-07-2011, 03:43 AM
meh, asuma's been a fountain of emotion spewing out recycled words of wisdom ever since he died the first time. I've grown numb to it.

rockmanj
Thu, 04-07-2011, 12:46 PM
I can't recall precisely, but I believe the butterfly mode is power x 100, which would put him at Kage+ levels for a brief while.

And it looks like that is a power that people in his clan master. Now I see why they are kind of an elite clan.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-07-2011, 01:10 PM
meh, asuma's been a fountain of emotion spewing out recycled words of wisdom ever since he died the first time. I've grown numb to it.

are you trying to say they're killing his character?

that aside, it's another case when Naruto is held back from helping, even at the cost of many others. I'm not sure if it's for the sake of having the other realize they can't win without him and therefore they accept him as their savior, or if it's simply Kishimonto's reluctance to play his hand and test his 'new naruto' character. so he prefers to keep it in the same fun zone of turning frog and watching strange animals wing-wongs.

it's actually the same explanation, now that I think about it.

MFauli
Thu, 04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
uh, this shit is so ridiculous. from the beginning of this whole war, I complained about how stupid it was since there are powerful guys, that could end the whole thing with a single attack, all over the place. But NO, of all the monsters, it is freaking Chouji who´s now about to start a war-ending-move. SIIIIIGH :/

And the Naruto-scene was driven forward due to him having to pee....REALLY, Kishimoto?!

FireEmblem
Thu, 04-07-2011, 09:27 PM
I thought he just made that up.

Kenco
Fri, 04-08-2011, 12:16 AM
I thought he just made that up.

He did. Our little Naruto is more clever than we anticipate.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 04-08-2011, 11:24 AM

What can I say, I liked Asuma. Only other time I can remember (for sure) tearing up was Sarutobi Sensei's funeral in the anime.
It does really make me wonder how far ahead Kishimoto plans for stuff. When he killed Asuma the first time, did he know these guys would fight zombie Asuma later in the series?

Jman
Sat, 04-09-2011, 03:28 AM
uh, this shit is so ridiculous. from the beginning of this whole war, I complained about how stupid it was since there are powerful guys, that could end the whole thing with a single attack, all over the place. But NO, of all the monsters, it is freaking Chouji who´s now about to start a war-ending-move. SIIIIIGH :/

And the Naruto-scene was driven forward due to him having to pee....REALLY, Kishimoto?!

Apparently Red Bull gave him wings, plus he's got a new face....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/animem/pokerface.jpg