PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 202 [Cannon]

Artris
Thu, 03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
It is canon and there is a cannon. No gun powder though.

[Naruto-base.ru] Naruto Shippuuden 201 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199076)
[Naruto-base.ru] Naruto Shippuuden 201 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199075)

The sub group is fine. I don't know if they provide their own subs or use crunchy, but it is far from horrible. It is good actually. Not sure what happened to horrible subs this week. Damnit, I missed a u.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 03-10-2011, 11:38 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 202 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199106)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 202 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199105)
[Narutoverse] NARUTO Shippuden 202 - avi: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199069) | DDL (lhttp://www.filesonic.com/file/189262002)

Aaargh! Another cliffhanger! Cool ep, let's see how long they'll keep this up.

Kraco
Thu, 03-10-2011, 01:32 PM
This was a jolly good ep. Although I don't know why Sasuke wanted to fight everybody in the building. Wasn't he only after Danzo?

yapchagi
Thu, 03-10-2011, 01:53 PM
This was a jolly good ep. Although I don't know why Sasuke wanted to fight everybody in the building. Wasn't he only after Danzo?

He's pissed because Zetsu said that Naruto is stronger than him now.
He was like "WTF?!?! He's stronger than me? How dare you even said that? I just recently received the Mangekyo and yet you still think that dattebayo boy is stronger? NONSENSE!!! I'll fucking fight everyone in that meeting just to get stronger."

lelouch
Thu, 03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
I usually stream instead of torrent, this is my first time in a while torrenting. How do I make the subs appear?

lelouch
Thu, 03-10-2011, 02:03 PM
nvm got it sorry.

ASSpirine
Thu, 03-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Raikage is such a badass
I like him.

Is it just me or does Juugo look younger and younger everytime I see him, he also seems to have shrunk a fair amount. I'm talking about his non curse state of course.

Penner
Thu, 03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
God damn, this episode was fucking ace! Its been a good long while since i was this exited over a Naruto episode.

And the Raikage is easily one of the most badass dudes i've seen during the entire Naruto saga.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 03-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Raikage's motto: Fuck doors, create your own entrance and exit!

DB_Hunter
Thu, 03-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Raikage... the Kenpachi of the Naruto world.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Sasuke's arrogance it beyond out of control at this point. He barely survived fighting Killer B(basically getting killed twice in the process and only being saved by his teammates), so now he's gonna take on his probably stronger older brother for no particular reason.

Raikage... the Kenpachi of the Naruto world.Except the person giving Raikage directions is actually, you know, good at it.

Is it just me or does Juugo look younger and younger everytime I see him, he also seems to have shrunk a fair amount. I'm talking about his non curse state of course.That's from when he saved Sasuke after having his chest torn out. He used his own body mass to replace Sasukes, and afterwards, he looked like a kid.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-10-2011, 10:39 PM
If Danzo took one of that guy's sharingan, who took the other?

If Sasuke's chakra looks different from normal, then it most likely is. That smiley face looked more like a manipulator than a manifestation of Sasuke "enjoying" his revenge.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-11-2011, 12:51 AM
It's probably just one of his new Plotringan powers. Remember he upgraded his Sharingan since the last time he fought.

EDIT: Nevermind, he fought B with the Sharingan he has now.

x2dazee
Fri, 03-11-2011, 08:17 AM
After like 3 or 4 years of following the forum I decided to join up lol, did I miss something in the Kage Summit Meeting when they were reprimanding Danzo for using his Sharingan, did he use a genjutsu of some sort because I totally missed it ?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 03-11-2011, 08:43 AM
After like 3 or 4 years of following the forum I decided to join up lol, did I miss something in the Kage Summit Meeting when they were reprimanding Danzo for using his Sharingan, did he use a genjutsu of some sort because I totally missed it ?
They accused him that he could have used genjutsu on the Mifuyu guy without them knowing. Nobody can confirm, though if the Byakugan guy says Danzo's chakra is calm at the moment, perhaps he's saying that his chakra circuit was active before.

Danzo himself hinted that he used genjutsu on the guy by saying he was after absolute certainty of him leading the Kage Alliance.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-12-2011, 02:14 AM
It was more specific than that, he said his eye's chakra color was identical to Shusui Uchiha(the guy Itachi killed to obtain his Mangekyou), and that Shisui's power was controlling minds.

I also noticed while rewatching that part from last week that between last week and this week, they've mentioned twice now that the 4th Mizukage was mind controlled.

Azonalanthious
Sat, 03-12-2011, 01:45 PM
I've been thinking about this for a couple eps, so thought I would go ahead and toss it out for others to discuss: The only access to byakugan that we know they had was the dead body of the brother who was sealed. Since (one would assume, given their paranoia about it) the hyuga clan would know and have taken care of any non-sealed eyes that might have been stolen, it seems likely that they found a way around the seal on the body they did get. Which in turn means finding out that cloud has the byakugan might be a good thing for Neji/the branch family members down the road, since it looks like the seal doesn't work (at least no well enough) after all.

Also, anyone else find the fact that hacking of parts of other people and sticking them in your own body is now starting to seem at least fairly common for ninja at least mildly disturbing?

Mugen
Sat, 03-12-2011, 05:04 PM
I've been thinking about this for a couple eps, so thought I would go ahead and toss it out for others to discuss: The only access to byakugan that we know they had was the dead body of the brother who was sealed. Since (one would assume, given their paranoia about it) the hyuga clan would know and have taken care of any non-sealed eyes that might have been stolen, it seems likely that they found a way around the seal on the body they did get. Which in turn means finding out that cloud has the byakugan might be a good thing for Neji/the branch family members down the road, since it looks like the seal doesn't work (at least no well enough) after all.

Also, anyone else find the fact that hacking of parts of other people and sticking them in your own body is now starting to seem at least fairly common for ninja at least mildly disturbing?

who are you talking about?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-12-2011, 06:25 PM
who are you talking about?

He's talking about that case where some cloud ninja was doing something (trying to rape Hinata, from my possibly twisted memory) and was killed while he tried. The Cloud then demanded the body of the guy (Hinata's dad I think). Neji's dad volunteered to go since he was from the branch family. The branch families had the seal on them which would make the Byakugan disappear when they died, along with the seal.

That's the backstory he's talking about.

@Azonalthious: That's the only case we've heard of. At the same time, they told us that the eye was effectively gone so the Cloud can no longer use it or learn from it. We saw a few eps ago that Hyugas go on missions too. A couple could have well died on missions or in wars. It could even have been a spoil of war passed down through his family or something - not entirely out of the question.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sat, 03-12-2011, 11:14 PM
He's talking about that case where some cloud ninja was doing something (trying to rape Hinata, from my possibly twisted memory) and was killed while he tried. The Cloud then demanded the body of the guy (Hinata's dad I think). Neji's dad volunteered to go since he was from the branch family. The branch families had the seal on them which would make the Byakugan disappear when they died, along with the seal.

@Azonalthious: That's the only case we've heard of. At the same time, they told us that the eye was effectively gone so the Cloud can no longer use it or learn from it. We saw a few eps ago that Hyugas go on missions too. A couple could have well died on missions or in wars. It could even have been a spoil of war passed down through his family or something - not entirely out of the question.

Ao does say that his byakugan eye was a "precious" spoil of war, from a battle with the Hyuga clan. Which means that they most probably scavenged it from one of the dead bodies of the Hyuga they fought in that battle. A Hyuga who most likely was not part of the branch family and therefore did not have the seal. A rare chance to obtain that in battle (mostly likely unexpected), therefore precious as he said. And Ao had it implanted in him. He also mentioned that it helped to lift the jutsu that had been placed on the 4th Mizukage.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-13-2011, 09:53 PM
He's talking about that case where some cloud ninja was doing something (trying to rape Hinata, from my possibly twisted memory) and was killed while he tried.*blink*

They were trying to kidnap her for her Byakugan.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
*blink*

They were trying to kidnap her for her Byakugan.

Oh. Is that so? I thought mine sounded off.

Must have confused it with... something else.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-13-2011, 09:57 PM
To many doujinshi man...too many...

I also just realized that the Mizukage's bodyguard is the first of the Seven Swordmasters that they've introduced that wasn't outcast from the village.

Of course, Suigetsu managed to get one of the swords destroyed this week so...that's not even like a plot thread I care about anymore.

Mugen
Mon, 03-14-2011, 05:55 AM

oh wow, i remember now.. wasn't that pre-shipuudden? how did u guys even remember that

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Because it's Neji's backstory.

It's the thing all his character motivations are built around.

Or at least, it was before he got beat by a retarded kid in front of the whole country.

Azonalanthious
Mon, 03-14-2011, 01:57 PM
oh wow, i remember now.. wasn't that pre-shipuudden? how did u guys even remember that

Personally, I've often been told that I have an encyclopedic memory. I always correct that and make it clear its more like a wikipedia. User edited, so not completely reliable, even if there is a lot of information in it. :D

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-15-2011, 03:36 AM
Personally, I've often been told that I have an encyclopedic memory. I always correct that and make it clear its more like a wikipedia. User edited, so not completely reliable, even if there is a lot of information in it. :D

Just check out my example.. >_>

lelouch
Thu, 03-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Or at least, it was before he got beat by a retarded kid in front of the whole country.

Getting beat by a retarded kid can really change someone.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8aEqPEmzAs&feature=player_embedded

Penner
Thu, 03-17-2011, 01:43 PM
All bullies are idiots, but when you're that fucking small and skinny, and you pick on someone that's like twice your size... it's just a whole other level of retarded.

Punk got owned, hard.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-17-2011, 02:04 PM
So is Naruto also gonna be delayed this week?