PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 439

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/85945292/1)

Seems MangaStream uploaded each page in 4 parts to stop downloading =P

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 03-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Oh so now he senses that it feels strange and that something is happening to her right now? What is he? Specialized in sensing now?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM
she was ambushed near Chad's appartment, so it's possible her reiatsu was left there and reflected fear.

what's weird is that Reitasu can contain emotion and that Chad can track it so well.

also, some other things are really stupid.

Archangel
Wed, 03-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Edit: Motherfucking MangaStream... i hate using the reader

Logrus
Wed, 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Don't blame the messenger, think the story it delivered might have been partly the cause of your vexation.
Why is Kubo Milking this show so damn much ! He has some good ideas here and there but shits it up with all the nonsense in between.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
This shit is moooovvvvinnnnngggggggg sooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwlllllyyyyyyy.

Also is it just me does the new villain guy remind anyone of a cross between hinmaru from bakuman and Aizen?

Guess there's going to be an evil faction of fullbring users and Ichigo will have to fight them for some reason. Or TWIST the fullbringers who are training ichigo are evil and he'll have to go side with the formerly believed to be evil and join forces again.

Also can anyone tell me what's the reason why it's so important for ichigo to get his powers back? Just asking all we have is a rather vaguely defined threat who only attacked one of his friends once sooooo is there any real reason why ichigo needs to get his powers back. Ughh followed this crap for so long going to see it to the end, but I reserve my right to bitch all I want.

Ughhhh I can see kubo failing little by little and losing his status amongst the Big Three. I wonder if any other series will rise in popularity to replace bleach. If I had to bet I'd say either Beezlebub or Toriko

Sam98034
Wed, 03-02-2011, 02:51 PM
also, some other things are really stupid.

Very well said. Kubo just screwed up the last arc, we know it, he knows it. Now he looks to be starting everything over and we'll see cameos of former people from time to time. And btw, "Fullbring" just doesn't sound that cool or badass.

Logrus
Wed, 03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Also can anyone tell me what's the reason why it's so important for ichigo to get his powers back?

You know i asked myself this question, i have no logical or even a retarded answer for you. Maybe he is just mad for power.

Archangel
Wed, 03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Kubo is indeed a fucking retard but you guys aren't that far behind. Don't you remember? He's supposed to get his powers back so he can absorb the fullbrings into his own body.

Carnage
Wed, 03-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Kubo is indeed a fucking retard but you guys aren't that far behind. Don't you remember? He's supposed to get his powers back so he can absorb the fullbrings into his own body.

You mean master his fullbring so he can get his powers back.

Archangel
Wed, 03-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Master his fullbring so he can get his powers back so he can take their fullbrings away from them

Remember? (http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/433/13)

Carnage
Wed, 03-02-2011, 09:05 PM
I know, but for him personally I think he cares more about getting his own powers back. Taking theirs is just their own incentive. Although I suppose reading to much into Bleach is fruitless anyway. Kubo writes on whim.

enkoujin
Thu, 03-03-2011, 06:13 AM
It's important for Ichigo to gain his powers back so he can find out more about his own background as well as his father's history. It doesn't help that he can't see and interact with Shinigami anymore and that the story's secrets will only be revealed during times of conflict.

This arc is the preset to just that.

Kubo is indeed a fucking retard

says a person who continues to read his work every week voluntarily...

Carnage
Thu, 03-03-2011, 12:05 PM
I think theres a line between being a retarded writer, and just not giving a shit.