PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 200 (Canon)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Episode 200 (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php/13057-The-Official-Naruto-Release-Info-Thread?p=484216&viewfull=1#post484216) (via release page)

----------------------

I remember when Sai's midriff caused all the hate in the world, but he's pretty cool at the moment. He's learning all the good bits from Naruto without the stupidity.

Tsuchikage turned out to be much more of an ass once he doesn't have a village to lick his feet for him.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-24-2011, 09:06 AM
Ahhh, delicious politics!

I like that the Cloud Kage wasn't automatically swayed by Naruto's speech.

Naruto made the mistake of trying to talk an enemy into being an ally BEFORE kicking their ass first.

People only listen to speeches after you show them that you're a badass! Everyone knows that!

So, the 4th Mizukage was also it's Jinchuriki, and may have been controlled by Madara, and was the guy in charge during the Blood Mist era that Zabuza grew up in...

Also, Kisame called Madara a former Mizukage, and he's the only one that's seen Madara without his mask during this series, so is it possible that Madara is not Madara, but is actually the 4th Mizukage?

And if so, how did he end up losing the 3-tails?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-24-2011, 12:06 PM
So, the 4th Mizukage was also it's Jinchuriki, and may have been controlled by Madara, and was the guy in charge during the Blood Mist era that Zabuza grew up in...

Also, Kisame called Madara a former Mizukage, and he's the only one that's seen Madara without his mask during this series, so is it possible that Madara is not Madara, but is actually the 4th Mizukage?

I don't remember the numbers, but I think it was:

-Jinjuriki Mizukage
-Madara
-Woman Mizukage

Madara's the bloody mist guy.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-24-2011, 05:41 PM
I don't think so. Her bodyguard calls her Lady Fifth.

Danzo specifically says the 4th was one of the Jinchuriki that could actually control his Beast.

And last episode, she said that the Blood Mist was during the 4th's era.

I guess the question is if that's the guy posing as Madara, or if Madara was the Mizukage even further back.

Maybe Madara is the 1st Mizukage. He and the 1st Hokage were rivals. It would make sense if when the Hokage founded Konoha, Madara founded the Hidden Mist to oppose him.

But if that was the case, you'd think other characters would know that the 1st was Madara and someone would have mentioned it.

Kraco
Thu, 02-24-2011, 06:25 PM
It's hard to believe Kakashi and Yamato would have believed Naruto's rather childish stunt could ever work, so I wonder why they agreed on supporting it. To make sure Naruto won't do anything unpredictable and to humour him? Or do they have plans of their own?

All in all it's kind of strange how they try to babysit Sasuke so much. The dude has certainly proved he can make his own decisions, so what use is there to try to believe in him? If they desperately need to believe in something, they should just believe he will pull through in the end, not that he doesn't know what he's doing and is being used by everybody and their dogs like an idiot. How annoying.

KrayZ33
Thu, 02-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Maybe Madara is the 1st Mizukage. He and the 1st Hokage were rivals. It would make sense if when the Hokage founded Konoha, Madara founded the Hidden Mist to oppose him.
you would think its kinda difficult to found a village alone without a clan (which lived in konoha because they founded that village together with the s...s...seiju(?) clan)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-24-2011, 10:54 PM
It's hard to believe Kakashi and Yamato would have believed Naruto's rather childish stunt could ever work, so I wonder why they agreed on supporting it. To make sure Naruto won't do anything unpredictable and to humour him? Or do they have plans of their own?Well, considering Naruto JUST did the exact same thing with Pain and it worked perfectly, maybe they just figured "Yeah, why not let him try."

Kraco
Fri, 02-25-2011, 02:44 AM
Well, considering Naruto JUST did the exact same thing with Pain and it worked perfectly, maybe they just figured "Yeah, why not let him try."

Naruto made the mistake of trying to talk an enemy into being an ally BEFORE kicking their ass first.

Like somebody said before you, marking the big difference. And I doubt those two were counting on Naruto first beating the dude, the convincing him.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-25-2011, 02:49 AM
I doubt they fully understand the Naruto speech magic. Better just to not get in his way.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 02-26-2011, 12:26 AM
It's hard to believe Kakashi and Yamato would have believed Naruto's rather childish stunt could ever work, so I wonder why they agreed on supporting it. To make sure Naruto won't do anything unpredictable and to humour him? Or do they have plans of their own?

All in all it's kind of strange how they try to babysit Sasuke so much. The dude has certainly proved he can make his own decisions, so what use is there to try to believe in him? If they desperately need to believe in something, they should just believe he will pull through in the end, not that he doesn't know what he's doing and is being used by everybody and their dogs like an idiot. How annoying.

It seemed like Naruto was more bent on stopping the chain of vengeance than sparing Sasuke. He doesn't want to see his friends turn out like Sasuke did obsessing over his revenge. That was the main reasoning behind his request me thinks.

DayoftheDante
Sat, 02-26-2011, 01:53 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DayoftheDante/Goof/243233223322.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DayoftheDante/Goof/323244433423.jpg

....Probably not a good idea to fuck with the Samurai.

Kraco
Sat, 02-26-2011, 03:30 AM
It seemed like Naruto was more bent on stopping the chain of vengeance than sparing Sasuke. He doesn't want to see his friends turn out like Sasuke did obsessing over his revenge. That was the main reasoning behind his request me thinks.

Yeah, that must be half (or more) of the truth, especially considering the Pain incident. But he did get pretty emotional about sparing his friend. However, it was still immensely childish because he was forgetting one thing: Dropping revenge doesn't work unless there's another system to replace it, namely a criminal justice system. Besides, they still think Akatsuki has Killer Bee and hunting down Sasuke might be a way to find him as well.