PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 528

Marik
Fri, 02-18-2011, 01:41 AM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f3kg9rrlhttdaq7) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/gdw357) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/80164443/1)

Sam98034
Fri, 02-18-2011, 02:01 AM
What the hell happend to black lightning? How slow is this technique? I'm betting Kishi will use it as his trump card to finish this fight. He could just pull a Kubo and ignore it all together.

Tofu #2
Fri, 02-18-2011, 03:31 AM
that was pretty lame with the word switch around

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-18-2011, 03:37 AM
really, just drop Naruto into the fight and have him out-kyuubi them. this is so stupid I can't believe I'm reading it.

maybe If naruto sage-steals their evil chackra he could get stronger?

Assertn
Fri, 02-18-2011, 04:00 AM
Not only would the two words have had to have been so closely used throughout his lifetime, but also he had to stop saying sorry at exactly 1 more time than the word dull, in order to avoid getting sucked in due to saying his new taboo word.

LunaticCat
Fri, 02-18-2011, 04:36 AM
Not only would the two words have had to have been so closely used throughout his lifetime, but also he had to stop saying sorry at exactly 1 more time than the word dull, in order to avoid getting sucked in due to saying his new taboo word.
yeah, but luck is part of skill too, right?
I think this chapter was good, until that guy turned kyuubi...

Psyke
Fri, 02-18-2011, 06:32 AM
I cringed :(

Archangel
Fri, 02-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Lol, a pseudo jinchuriki? Why is kishi taking ideas off of bad fillers?

Other than that i liked the chapter, raikage is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

RyougaZell
Fri, 02-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Lame lame lame...

rockmanj
Fri, 02-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Meh...That was mighty dues ex machina. How is D'ill dull? And the fake kyuubi? That just was pulled out of assville.

Tofu #2
Fri, 02-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Meh...That was mighty dues ex machina. How is D'ill dull? And the fake kyuubi? That just was pulled out of assville.

say "and I'll" really fast.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 02-18-2011, 12:40 PM
yeah, but luck is part of skill too, right?
I think this chapter was good, until that guy turned kyuubi...

I'm 90% sure you're not trolling. So, no, luck is not part of skill. I don't care what the manga has to say about it, it's not. Mind you, considering assrtn's qualitative analysis on the situation, this is beyond luck. It's an act of god, mathematically speaking.

rockmanj
Fri, 02-18-2011, 01:02 PM
say "and I'll" really fast.

It sounds like "An Dial". Maybe its a Japanese thing.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I thought that mumbling 'tool' counts as saying dull.

Archangel
Fri, 02-18-2011, 01:48 PM

I'm 90% sure you're not trolling. So, no, luck is not part of skill. I don't care what the manga has to say about it, it's not. Mind you, considering assrtn's qualitative analysis on the situation, this is beyond luck. It's an act of god, mathematically speaking.

He apologized 3 times while he was being absorbed, personally i found that it made enough sense not to feel like an asspull especially seeing as he did use the word sorry a few times even before this chapter.

It sounds like "An Dial". Maybe its a Japanese thing.

I thought that mumbling 'tool' counts as saying dull.

It's obviously a Japanese thing, let it go.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 02-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Well we saw Kabutomaru raise the last generation of Jinchuriki, yet they've yet to make their appearance. It would be funny to see if they can pull their tailed-beast mode out their butts since the Bijuu was drained by the statue when they were killed.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-18-2011, 03:41 PM
actually, following that comment, I can see the reason behind brothers McFag (notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat, no homo). if simply being around (or swallowed by) a tailed beast for two weeks allows you to transform into a chackra-beast, then having one inside for your entire life might also grant them enough evil-beast chackra. so that the old jinchushirnkishi might still have their old abilities.

it's a horrible stupid reasoning, but it stands.
still no excuse for the other silly YYH aspects of brothers McFag (notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat, no homo).

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-18-2011, 06:25 PM
I still think it's funny that all these "famous" shinobi were summoned yet the most famous of them all wasn't. I mean wouldn't it be much cooler to see the Sage of Six Paths resurrected? Or the Fourth Hokage?

UChessmaster
Fri, 02-18-2011, 06:42 PM
No DNA on the sage left i bet and the fourth can`t be summoned.

Sam98034
Sat, 02-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Well, as far as the word switching, it could have been done a lot better. Maybe if, as he was getting sucked in, he said "sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysrrysrysyrsryry" etc... as fast as he could, it might be more believable. Then you would have been like "Wth? What's with all the sorrys? Well, he's done for, what now? Oh what?! Snaps! That's what he was doing." Instead he did it in a rather unbelievable way. And then we have to consider that this whole "technique" where a rope hits someone that seals the soul for saying a word is just garbage wrapped in trash covered in sh*t.

As far as the "And I'll" = Dull. It's probably the closest thing the translators came up with. We have to assume the original used a Japanese word.

FireEmblem
Sat, 02-19-2011, 02:44 AM
This fight needs to end already. The best part was them showing the Raikage.

MFauli
Sat, 02-19-2011, 08:24 PM
No DNA on the sage left i bet and the fourth can`t be summoned.

Edo Tensei doesnt require DNA. Yeah, itīs THAT broken :D

@topic:

You know...I felt sadder for Ginkaku when he was sealed and desperately cried for his friend to help him, than I felt for any of the "good guys" in these past months of chapters. Quite telling, eh?

These fights are sooo boring. I dont even have the power to complain about a random wannabe-Jinchuuriki making his debut in this chapter...meh. Why is this fight between two as-good-as-filler villains and a side-character that we had no reason to care for prior to this fight and probably wonīt ever see afterwards, anyway?! And they arent even showing awesome techniques, just stupid , again, filler-ish stuff.
If we cannot have Naruto and Sasuke for now, at least show us what Gaara, Shikamaru and Kakashi are up to (oh well, Kakashiīs rather boring now, too, since he wonīt die anytime soon after his revival against Pain...).

Or, no, hereīs what I want to see, Kishimoto:

Rock Lee vs Madara!
Yeah, "he has no chance" my ass. Give us an awesome surprise like that! Then have Chouji jump in to help Rock Lee, as well as Neji and Kiba ... and then have Madara kill them all, after a surprisingly hard fight for the evil mastermind. Not that Kishimoto has the balls to do some actual dramatic stuff like that anymore, but itīd be a way to get some entertainment back into this manga.

UChessmaster
Sat, 02-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Edo Tensei doesnt require DNA.

Yes, it does. (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c520/11.html)

Sam98034
Sun, 02-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Edo Tensei doesnt require DNA. Yeah, itīs THAT broken :D

@topic:

Or, no, hereīs what I want to see, Kishimoto:

Rock Lee vs Madara!
Yeah, "he has no chance" my ass. Give us an awesome surprise like that! Then have Chouji jump in to help Rock Lee, as well as Neji and Kiba ... and then have Madara kill them all, after a surprisingly hard fight for the evil mastermind. Not that Kishimoto has the balls to do some actual dramatic stuff like that anymore, but itīd be a way to get some entertainment back into this manga.

I would actually pay for something like that. Some kind of surprise, some kind of "Oh what the hell?!?! Screw Naruto and Sasuke, these other characters are pretty bad ass." These other characters are now officially the underdog that we want to see win, not Naruto.

MFauli
Sun, 02-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Yes, it does. (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c520/11.html)

Im actually pretty sure that the DNA-requirement was a retcon that didnt exist back then, but I admit that I messed up "dont need DNA" with "dont need a sharingan/rinnegan for Itachi/Pain-zombies" :D

Archangel
Sun, 02-20-2011, 12:13 PM
What do you mean by back then? The jutsu had never been explained before.

MFauli
Sun, 02-20-2011, 12:16 PM
I just thought to remember some discussion about Edo Tensei in the past, and I thought that weīd concluded that no DNA was required. But again, I might have mixed that up with the "how can he revive a sharingan-user?"-debate.