PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 615

Marik
Thu, 02-17-2011, 12:39 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s6zsl1d3a1nkykc) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/0u0fdu) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/78750707/1)

Assertn
Thu, 02-17-2011, 02:02 PM
I might get a little angry if it turns out that every single member of the new fishmen crew is stronger than arlong used to be.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Sooo van der decken is essentially the bullseye of one piece. Am I the only one whose completely underwhelmed? the target target has to be the lamest fruit power seen thus far in the series.

Also why are the cannon fodder pirates so afraid of being killed by Hodi Jones if he can't get into the castle unless they open shit up?

I hope Luffy gets to that shrine so he can meet Jimbei and maybe we'll get a legitmate reason why we should consider hodi a threat.

Carnage
Thu, 02-17-2011, 04:22 PM
I might get a little angry if it turns out that every single member of the new fishmen crew is stronger than arlong used to be.

Was Arlong that strong? His bounty was $20 million...

Tofu #2
Thu, 02-17-2011, 06:08 PM
I'd say his fruit is quite useful, he's the ultimate sniper. Only problem is he needs to make contact first

I still think they're both garbage though, can't take Hodi seriously with that emo bang...

Assertn
Thu, 02-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Was Arlong that strong? His bounty was $20 million...

No, but why should the new fishman pirates be stronger?

What was Arlong's ambition exactly, anyway? As far as I can tell all he did was spend 15 years siphoning off of some remote island in the weakest of the four seas

Carnage
Thu, 02-17-2011, 07:29 PM
I think Arlong eventually wanted to take over the entire East Blue as he did those remote islands.

toonice714
Thu, 02-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Totally called the fruit ability. It kinda sucks that he can only remember two targets though.....bet decken wishes he was an octopus. Not much to say. Just like everyone else I'm just eager to see jimbei

Assertn
Thu, 02-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Totally called the fruit ability. It kinda sucks that he can only remember two targets though.....bet decken wishes he was an octopus. Not much to say. Just like everyone else I'm just eager to see jimbei

Called it when? After the chapter where they directly say, "he has the target-target curse"?

toonice714
Thu, 02-17-2011, 10:56 PM
Talkin about the gloved hand shake with hodi. Feel free to check (sarcasm free post). Not really lookin for a pat on the back from a group of maybe 15 people gimme a break. Just wanna discuss manga I got nothin to prove

Archangel
Fri, 02-18-2011, 08:00 AM

New to shounen are you?

Fooder aside i'd be surprised if any of them were weaker than Arlong, it's been years and they're all on steroids.

UChessmaster
Fri, 02-18-2011, 08:26 AM

They`re probably not, but with those pills they have, i`m sure their power level will be over 9000.

EDIT: Archie beat me to it :p