PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 197-198 (Canon)

Marik
Thu, 02-10-2011, 06:11 AM
The fillers are over for now, at least...

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 197 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192999) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/wNvAsMU/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20197%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 197 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192998) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/FWbX2TF/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20197%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 198 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=193002) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/B9MQRjN/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20198%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 198 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=193001) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/J8wSDbG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20198%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

---

[Nipponsei] NARUTO Shippuuden ED16 Single - Mayonaka no Orchestra [Aqua Timez].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20Shippuuden%20ED16%20Sin gle%20-%20Mayonaka%20no%20Orchestra%20%5BAqua%20Timez%5D. zip.torrent)

Kraco
Thu, 02-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Oh, yeah! Now we are back to business, it seems. I enjoyed these eps. I don't really know what manner of a point Naruto was making by having himself beaten half-way to permanent disfigurement by the unreasonable bitch, but that's a minor gripe - perhaps not even that considering it's Naruto we are talking about. Making sense isn't his specialty. He could have simply told them everything he knew, except for Sasuke's part. He didn't even specifically say he would tell them about Sasuke in the first place. I guess hanging around Sakura for so long has made him an M...

It's good to be able to look forward to the next Naruto ep once again.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-10-2011, 09:35 AM
I think he explained what his reasoning was. That if he let her beat the shit out of him, she wouldn't want to kill Sasuke anymore.

Anyway, a Kage Summit! That sounds badass. We get to meet the other two.

I was expecting Sasuke to react more when Zetsu said he thought Naruto was stronger. Either he just doesn't care, or he doesn't believe it.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM
It's been a while. I was beginning to think the fillers would never end.

Jessper
Thu, 02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Really good episodes! The fighting, even if short lived, was very nice. Naruto fought like the bad-ass he is actually supposed to be, very refreshing. I kind of expected naruto to gather Nature energy to heal faster.

I'm very excited for this arc.

Kraco
Thu, 02-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I kind of expected naruto to gather Nature energy to heal faster.

Doesn't he heal fast enough with the Kyuubi chakra already?

I think he explained what his reasoning was. That if he let her beat the shit out of him, she wouldn't want to kill Sasuke anymore.

Yeah, and that always works, right? Only a complete scumbag would actually feel better after beating an outsider instead, but a complete scumbag would still go ahead and kill Sasuke nonetheless. Logic dictates it's useless no matter how you look at it, so unless Naruto is an honest M or for some strange reason feels he's responsible for Sasuke's fell deeds, it makes zero sense. That's my point.

Penner
Thu, 02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Finally back on track, good solid double-ep.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-10-2011, 11:20 PM
for some strange reason feels he's responsible for Sasuke's fell deeds, it makes zero sense. That's my point.He may not feel personally responsible for Sasuke's actions, but it's clear he feels responsible for the being the one to end the cycle of vengeance and violence. And to that end, he's trying to take on the consequences of Sasuke's actions.

And can you honestly say it was ineffective? It may not have worked great on the woman, but he clearly won over the other guy with his actions.

I kind of expected naruto to gather Nature energy to heal faster..I think if he's just healed himself instantly, then there wouldn't have been any meaning to letting himself get beat up. Naruto could have made himself effectively invulnerable to her punches, but that wasn't the point.

Kraco
Fri, 02-11-2011, 02:55 AM
And can you honestly say it was ineffective? It may not have worked great on the woman, but he clearly won over the other guy with his actions.

Hmm... True enough. I forgot the guy.

kmkze04
Fri, 02-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Eh... I thought they might frontload this canon arc with a bit more motion. The episodes weren't bad though. I just think they could've moved a bit quicker through them.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 02-11-2011, 11:44 PM
I couldn't take Naruto seriously with that munted up face of his. I laughed every time I saw how stupid he looked.

I was expecting Sasuke to react more when Zetsu said he thought Naruto was stronger. Either he just doesn't care, or he doesn't believe it.

Or he's putting up an act. I too would brush it off cooly on the outside only to think about it on the inside. Acting like you care about such power rivaly looks childish. Just look at Gai.

I also had a good crack at the guy at the top of Third Echelon the Foundation.

i also like pretty politicians. They make the news (and now the summit) more enjoyable.

FireEmblem
Sat, 02-12-2011, 04:14 AM
There are no masks allowed, so they remove their masks but Torune is wearing another fucking mask under the first mask. LMAO.

LunaticCat
Sat, 02-12-2011, 09:08 AM
nice eps, though i would have liked a little more action. Naruto-grabbing-Sai's-sword-scene was great.

There are no masks allowed, so they remove their masks but Torune is wearing another fucking mask under the first mask.

yeah that was stupid.

Jessper
Sat, 02-12-2011, 12:16 PM
There are no masks allowed, so they remove their masks but Torune is wearing another fucking mask under the first mask. LMAO.

I'm sure they could have said it in a clearer manner but I think he meant specifically the anbu/hunter-nin masks. These represent assassins the the world of Naruto, bringing someone like that to a meeting like a Kage Summit might send the wrong impressions.

FireEmblem
Sat, 02-12-2011, 05:12 PM
I didn't know that there was a difference between something covering your face and something covering your face. I see your point though!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-12-2011, 07:21 PM
It's probably just "no masks that actually hide your identity".

Torune's mask seems like it would make his identity MORE obvious to anyone that knows him.

"Oh yeah, that's that Kato lookin' motherfucker."

Jessper
Sat, 02-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Eh, my wording came off a bit harsh I suppose, edited my post to clarify a little and tone it down. Enjoy~

Buffalobiian
Sat, 02-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Masks are useless anyway. Transformation technique's a basic skill, and I'm surprised no one brought it up when they all said Sasuke 'supposedly' abducted the Raikage's brother.

Sam98034
Sun, 02-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Woohoo. Fillers are over finally. I haven't watched any Nartuto in such a long time. The last thing I remember was Pain.

humpburger
Sun, 02-13-2011, 03:27 AM
You wanna see real "pain", watch episode 189. =/

Sam98034
Sun, 02-13-2011, 02:01 PM
After watching, I thought the scene where the cloud and Naruto scuffle could have been a lot cooler. It sure seemed a lot cooler in the Manga. They missed the part where the girl was like "What?! He caught my sword!"

DayoftheDante
Tue, 02-15-2011, 04:08 AM
"Oh yeah, that's that Kato lookin' motherfucker."

lolgreenhornet

Did horriblesubs pull a typo when Danzo said it was his right eye and left arm? His right is the one in the cast and covered with seals or some kind of segmented armor... It's cool that Naruto briefed Kakashi and Yamato, but I was kinda surprised they didn't send word to Shikamaru and his dad-I'd think you would want all the brainpower to know the stakes and have time to come up with a plan for a situation as dire as Madara still being alive and scheming.

What do you think Naruto wants to discuss with Killer Bee? I hope it's about controlling the tailed beasts, and that he'll provide the next phase of training since he's exhausted all of Konoha's resources. Although every time previously when Naruto or Sasuke leveled up the other one followed suit, so I guess now it's Sasuke's turn. Balls.

Kraco
Tue, 02-15-2011, 05:53 AM
I don't think we have yet seen the full extent of Sasuke's powers. It's not like he would have had to fight against someone of Pain's calibre, even if Killer Bee was no pushover.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-16-2011, 02:04 AM
Considering how badly Bee brutalized his entire team, I don't think Sasuke was holding back.

Remember he no longer has any of his Cursed Seal or snake powers from Orochimaru.

Unless his eyes develop more powers out of nowhere(which I'm sure they will), we've likely seen his bag of tricks unless there's another skip.

lelouch
Wed, 02-16-2011, 10:40 AM
He still has the Chidori-dragon-from-the-sky-comes-to-eat-you. I don't believe that power was Oro related.