PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 436

Marik
Wed, 02-09-2011, 10:44 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b7pk9w5lll5jsks) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/09tjqs) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/79125793/1)

Cal_kashi
Wed, 02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
That Son of a bitch....
this was just half a chapter. =/
Kubo be trolling.

rockmanj
Wed, 02-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Gah! Here we go with that bad pacing again; just when it was getting good. Too much exposition earlier in the chapter.

EpyonNext
Thu, 02-10-2011, 12:14 AM
lolswastishuriken?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Is it just me or did the butler's convoluted power remind you of some nen power from HXH

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 02-10-2011, 04:01 AM
I was thinking Arrancar #2 resurrected for that Butler guy.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-10-2011, 06:02 AM
lol, Kubo managed to insult his readers once again (although, not on purpose).

people were complaining that the hilt on his sword looked like a swastika, and now this thing?

one of these days, Ichigo is going to find a trainer that describes the trainning program before throwing him in it, and then, Ichigo will finally realize that everybody he know is an asshole.

timer-watch-furher guy... I can accept that limittation if his powers were from an outside source, but if they came from within, he's gonna need a real back-story to justify having limits on his abilities (I can think of some reasons, but I don't want a back-story of a character I don't give a shit about).

Chad... well, if that's what it comes down to? he's a bit black and bigger, so that's his source of power?

swastikarasenshuriken!

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Well too kubo's credit the Swastika has a completely different connotation on Japanese although curious to see if it gets modified for when this gets animated seeing how Neji's swastika did not make the cut for the naruto anime.

I figure it'll be turned into a x or something.

LordGardenGnome
Thu, 02-10-2011, 12:53 PM
In regaurds to the hidari-manj (Swastika), all I could find it meaning was "power" based on the direction of the angles........which would make sense based on how Ichigo has progressed through "Bleach". Although there didn't seem to be any reliable source of information. :/

There are to many references to the different Swastika's online.

David75
Thu, 02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
That bage has a similar shape to the one he was using in early seasons of the show, his substitue shinigami badge.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 02-10-2011, 05:40 PM
So it has the shape of Tensa Zangetsu's guard. Okay.

UChessmaster
Thu, 02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
I honestly hope this fullbring ability is not as crappy as his Bankai.

Nadouku
Thu, 02-10-2011, 11:37 PM
I do hope Ichigo's fullbring will bring more than Getsuga Tenshō.

Sam98034
Sun, 02-13-2011, 03:00 AM
What the crap? Furher Bradley has a stopwatch that incinerates people when they're not punctual? How high is Kubo when he makes up this junk? Can we think about how his power makes any sense and how it could possible be useful. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Of course Kubo is just going to explain everything.

humpburger
Sun, 02-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Is it me or is Kubo rehashing his art within a single chapter on separate pages? I'm talking about Chad yelling at Ichigo, then a close-up of the same Chad yelling at Ichigo, then another close-up of the same Chad yelling at Ichigo... This guy's becoming a master of his own craft...