PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 308

humpburger
Tue, 02-08-2011, 10:27 AM
The only working release so far...

[Bleachverse] BLEACH 308 - avi: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192568) | DDL (http://hotfile.com/dl/102861880/ce7295b/Bleachverse_BLEACH_308.rar.html)

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192696) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/5qRy5cT/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Bleach%20-%20308%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192694) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/NDReCnz/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Bleach%20-%20308%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Awesome ep is awesome.

I wonder how the citizens of Karakura feels about a couple guys in their prom dresses fighting it out to see whether they live or die. =P

With that said, fight was awesome. I'm actually hoping they throw in extra kido and explosives.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 02-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Aw Hell yeahs! this ep.
kicked ass! Ichigo has changed
I wanna see his mask.

Harima Kenji
Tue, 02-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Something tells me that Aizen is wrong is assuming that Ichigo cast away his Spirit Pressure to gain more physical strength. The way he acts is more like he has só much more spirit pressure that Aizen can't feel it. If I recall Isshin and Urahara had the same thing with Aizen.. and that makes me think.. do Keigo and co. have more spirit pressure then Isshin and Urahara? Tatsuki clearly says that she can feel Aizen's power.... and he even evolved twice since then... so either he got seriously weaker, or we have a plot hole as deep as the grand canion.

Penner
Tue, 02-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Most enjoyable Bleach ep in quite some time, nice ^^

Marik
Tue, 02-08-2011, 04:22 PM
[HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192696) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/5qRy5cT/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Bleach%20-%20308%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192694) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/NDReCnz/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Bleach%20-%20308%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Awesome ep is awesome.

Harima Kenji
Tue, 02-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Just watched the ep again (a rarity lately)..
Totally forgot the quantizing powers of 00 Aize[N], or is it 00 rAizen? Hmz.. his wings better not be Fangs or something... Hogyoku = tiny Haro? :p

Seeing how effortlessly Ichigo is taking on Aizen at the moment, it makes me wonder how much of a fight Aizen can put up against him.

I've been looking for the ep where Isshin/Urahara mentions that he can't feel Aizen's power because it's too high.. can't find it..
Edit: Got it, ep 301.

Penner
Tue, 02-08-2011, 05:07 PM
How long did Ichigo actually train in his little "time tunnel" in real time?

Harima Kenji
Tue, 02-08-2011, 05:58 PM

Isshin said he could hold the thingy for 2000 hours, the hyperbolic time chamber is 2000 times as fast as outside, so about 1 hour.. Isshin was out of spirit power when they arrived in this ep, so it should be around that long..
Isshin explains this in ep 302, in case you want proof.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 02-08-2011, 10:14 PM

Months. But really, until his training was done.
I'm SOOOO happy they didn't drag it out.

Mugen
Wed, 02-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Most enjoyable Bleach ep in quite some time, nice ^^
+1 on that.... amazing episode!!!

Asakura50
Wed, 02-09-2011, 12:30 AM
F@@@@@@ Awesome... Ichigo is so badass right now! One of the best Bleach episodes in a VERY Long time!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I knew pretty much the moment Aizen said he couldn't feel Ichigo's Spirit Pressure anymore that he was fucked. I mean, they JUST explained what it means when you can't feel them anymore a few episodes ago.

I realize the sudden Shounen power-up is a cheap gimmick and bad writing, but damn, when it doesn't make the moment it happens any less awesome when it's first revealed.

That new remix of Number 1 is freakin' sweet.

I liked when Ichigo just made up a name for Afro instead of admitting he didn't know who he was.

Months. But really, until his training was done.
I'm SOOOO happy they didn't drag it out.From the preview, it looks like the next episode is going to flash back to his training, which is par for the course in Bleach. To show Ichigo using a powerup before showing us how he got it.

Endrance
Wed, 02-09-2011, 05:05 AM
Surprisingly good. But that's probably because we haven't seen a plot twist that matters, good background music and good shounen writing for a century in this anime. And ONCE AGAIN no useless crap talk WITHOUT action in the next 30 seconds. And if someone talks longer, it does actually have a logical purpose. Aizen talked shit and got grabbed in the face. SERVES HIM RIGHT is what I thought. Usually in Bleach, people are just being annoying without making much sense. But in Aizen's case it's understandable. I mean, he took such a long time coming up with all that crap, always having the upper hand and now when he thinks he's all powerful he gets smacked like a dog. Combined with his usual arrogance he needs some time to comprehend he's not the only big deal out there right now.
Oh and butterfly Aizen does still look insanely silly. He's like a parody of himself.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 02-09-2011, 05:34 AM
Finally an episode that is actually good.The music was perfect for it.
And now that I think about it....I think it's natural that Ichigo is stronger now. I mean from the start he was a natural hybrid. Zangetsu and Hichigo merged when he fought them in the tunnel. So I think this actually means that he no longer has a mask but that all of that power is just his without having to summon anything.

And did anyone else notice how the guard of his sword was actually longer and thinner?

Penner
Wed, 02-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Aye i did notice that, and it also seemed like the handle was shortened, add to that the chain attaching it to his arm, its now pretty much a 1-handed sword instead of his normal one.

kmkze04
Wed, 02-09-2011, 10:00 AM
I think it has more to do with what Aizen said about they were both now attached to their swords. It's almost like they've partially merged with their Zanpakutos. It makes me wonder if Ichigo is still capable of returning to his normal body... Not only that, but his extreme spirit pressure is higher than Aizen's now, right? Well a normal person basically evaporated touching Aizen, I wonder if Ichigo will even be able to have physical contact with anyone that's not a Shinigami or otherwise empowered.

kmkze04
Wed, 02-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Also, if you watch closely enough, Ichigo's swings are the ones that are actually causing the landscape destruction like he says at the end. It's timed just right with his swings as well as the direction of attack matching where the destruction is caused, except for the one Aizen attack that Ichigo caught. So that was expected... but the fight was still awesome.

To be honest when I started watching this I thought it would be all Gin/Matsumoto backstory, and got a super pleasant surprise when Ichigo came back toward the second half. I'm hoping the next episode is the same. Half an episode of how he attained his powers, and again another half of him dominating.

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I`m a bit confused though, when Ichigo came back, Aizen asked if it`s really Ichigo, could it be Aizen was expecting Hichigo/someone else to take over Ichigo`s body or was he expecting some power up from Ichigo and he got a different power up altogether?

Endrance
Wed, 02-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Dunno what you mean. It's just as Aizen said. He was disappointed, because he couldn't sense any spiritual pressure at that time. He assumed that Ichigo got weaker by doing whatever he did, which if you think about it is kinda silly, since he's ignoring the fact that Ichigo came there with Isshin on his back, looking different with his sword being fused on his hand. I'd also be curious if someone had zero spiritual pressure when he was a guy with one of the greatest reiatsu before that. On top of that Ichigo didn't look frightened at all. There's no way Ichigo would get weaker by trading his 150ish episodes emo eyes for his new "I'm an all confident badass" pair anyway. Don't know why Gin could see that when Aizen couldn't. I guess Aizen just never watched a shonen. Too busy producing power marbles and bullying weaker opponents.

I also noticed something else. Compared to One Piece's 5-10 minutes long Buggy inanities, Bleach did that way better in this episode with that Kuromadani scene. I hate when shit like that goes on forever in the most inappropriate situations. But it's fine when it's only short scenes.

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah but why dissapointed? it`s clear this training was part of Aizen`s plan (lol), but why would Aizen want for Ichigo to get stronger at all? i hope this is not a shounen "To test my own power lol" bullshit.

Endrance
Wed, 02-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Maybe because he gets enjoyment out of letting others struggle? I don't know, he did that quite alot. In fact it seemed to me that he didn't even do all this for the power alone, but to see other people suffer. Aizen even smiled at the Tousen blood explosion and Komamura going into rage mode because of it. He's that kinda psycho. Well and he also said it in this episode. He was happy that there was someone who could withstand him in some matters, so he could try out his new powers without people instantly vanishing.

Or possibly it's just...
http://i45.tinypic.com/fb9wkx.jpg

Anyway, I wouldn't expect too much out of Bleach. It's Bleach.

Shadow Skill
Wed, 02-09-2011, 07:33 PM
I agree. This episode was so epic in so many ways. The music, the dialogue, the action and the entrance of our hero who will now own the universe, since I can't see anyone being stronger than Ichigo now.

This is how the other anime of a certain ninja should have happened. :P

I can't wait for next week's episode. :)

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm sad they didnt expand on Gin's explanation of his Bankai and breaking off a piece of his Zanpaktu inside.

Also first Bleach I've seen in ages. I think the last one I saw was Ichigo training with the Vizards.

Artris
Thu, 02-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Actually the discarding of his spiritual pressure, as Aizen put it, fits in very well with Ichigo's bankai. His bankai is basically a method of increasing his physical prowess by forcing all that spiritual pressure into a smaller form than traditional bankais. Being able to use all of his spiritual pressure in this matter is a perfect extension of that. Hejust has all the more spiritual pressure and his efficency has gone up to 100%.

Also consider that, all other things aside, Aizen is a smart man. His analysis of Ichigo is likely accurate, at least as far as the spiritual pressure goes. I suspect Aizen will evolve again and Ichigo will pull out one more elevated form with which to slap Aizen back down.

I think that spiritual pressure far surpassing your own is unfathomable, but still detectable. That may be lost in translation though: it would explain why Ichigo's friends are able to feel the pressure. Bleach is rather inconsistent when it comes to these things though: I haven't seen someone throw up in a while, for example.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Also consider that, all other things aside, Aizen is a smart man. His analysis of Ichigo is likely accurate, at least as far as the spiritual pressure goes. I don't think so. I think his incorrect analysis is the harbinger if his impending defeat. He's scrambling for any explanation besides the fact that Ichigo is just way stronger than him now.

He's already been wrong, like, 3 times in this fight.

DayoftheDante
Fri, 02-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Ichigo's hilt is now a full-on swastika. He has become der Übermensch. More than the music and the action, what I enjoyed most in this ep were Aizen's facial expressions-starting from the moment Ichigo tossed him out like used Kotex(with wings!). That crap was a long time coming, and man... it was sweet. The only way to improve upon it would have been stopping the blade with one finger instead of catching it.

You know what else is telling about Ichigo's development? Since when has he been Mr. Keen Analytical Guy? He checked on his siblings' spiritual pressure from across the damn town.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Yeah, that's the other way you know Aizen is wrong. If Ichigo has given up all his spiritual power for physical power, he wouldn't have been able to sense his family from across town.

kmkze04
Fri, 02-11-2011, 10:23 AM
But this solution is junky DBZish even if it looks super cool. Making Ichigo into a metaphorical reiatsu battle tank leaves basically no opening for more story except to make a stronger enemy that just really stretches the series. What's he going to do next, challenge the spirit king and take over? Take on Squad Zero? Or is there some mysterious almighty entity that was powerful enough to control Aizen as an underling all along? All of the above choices kind of suxxors...

And this climax is coming a bit early considering the fights in Hueco Mundo still aren't entirely over. I'm actually looking more forward to seeing the aftermath and rebuilding of Karakura (and associated friendships) and the spirit world than looking forward to what enemy comes next, since I get the feeling that aspect will be crappy...

Artris
Fri, 02-11-2011, 01:48 PM
After this battle is over, the series is over. Even if it isn't, it is for me. I'm sick of being dragged around by fillers, the constant pointless jumps in power and any real consistency in mechanics. I'll be back to watch what is left after Bleach officially bites (the dust).

Thankfully (never thought I'd say this) Naruto is picking up and seems a bit more consistent.

David75
Fri, 02-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Ichigo's hilt is now a full-on swastika. He has become der Übermensch. More than the music and the action, what I enjoyed most in this ep were Aizen's facial expressions-starting from the moment Ichigo tossed him out like used Kotex(with wings!). That crap was a long time coming, and man... it was sweet. The only way to improve upon it would have been stopping the blade with one finger instead of catching it.

You know what else is telling about Ichigo's development? Since when has he been Mr. Keen Analytical Guy? He checked on his siblings' spiritual pressure from across the damn town.

After catching the blade, I was waiting for him to break it with a simple finger movement.

It's true that the single finger stop would have been a nice answer to Aizen who did the same, but for some reason they did not want to be repetitive only for that detail.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-11-2011, 03:46 PM
What's he going to do next, challenge the spirit king and take over? Take on Squad Zero?I think they've been setting up the Spirit King and Squad Zero for ages now. That seemed to me to be the obvious next phase of the story. Aizen's whole purpose seemed to be to become strong enough to take on the Spirit King. And if he didn't do it, Ichigo obviously has. It just becomes a matter of introducing whatever the conflict between them is.

My money is on the Spirit King kidnapping one of Ichigo's female friends. And Ichigo must break into the Spirit King's realm to get her back! But first, Nel has to train to learn new powers!

I really didn't think going into the Heuco Mundo arc that Ichigo and Aizen were going to tear down in this arc. I thought Aizen was going to sacrifice the Espada for whatever his actual purpose in this arc was and that he and Gin and Tousen would succeed and leave to be fought in some future arc.

DayoftheDante
Fri, 02-11-2011, 06:38 PM
It just becomes a matter of introducing whatever the conflict between them is.

Are you thinking that this is all an elaborate revenge plan on the part of Aizen? Like, the Spirit King built a freeway over his parents' house or something? Sneezed into his yogurt? I'll be awed if they can somehow turn Aizen into a sympathetic character.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-12-2011, 07:18 PM
I'd say no matter how good his reasons for hating the Spirit King might be, Aizen's methods would have way crossed over the line twice at this point.

It's like trying to feel sympathetic for Sasuke at this point. It just ain't happening.

Vorlath
Mon, 02-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Well, this was a nice surprise. I thought it'd be a while yet before Ichigo showed up. The face wash was awesome. And Ichigo saying that it was his blade that destroyed the mountain was badass. I'm gonna rewatch this and it's rare that happens. EPIC is what this was.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Also, I'd like to say how pleased I was with the lack of censorship in this particular episode. Most notably Gin getting his arm ripped off. For awhile now, that kind of thing has happened to a lot of characters, and it always ends up censored. Not the episode for some reason.

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 02-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Also, I'd like to say how pleased I was with the lack of censorship in this particular episode. Most notably Gin getting his arm ripped off. For awhile now, that kind of thing has happened to a lot of characters, and it always ends up censored. Not the episode for some reason.

Pleased and amazed. Why just break Szayel's arm but rip Gin's straight off? If you're gonna censor, do it well or don't do it at all.

The part I like most is how Ichigo ignores Aizen as he checks up on everybody and that when Aizen starts talking he suddenly interrupts him to "take this elsewhere". Pretty awesome ep.