PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 526

Marik
Wed, 02-02-2011, 09:50 PM
[/URL]mangastream / binktopia

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o1i6bmq03xji169]MediaFire (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/17784904/1) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/legzis) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/17784904/1)

Sam98034
Thu, 02-03-2011, 12:03 AM
The black dude uses black lightning. Go figure. But shouldn't they call it Blackning or Darkning?

Also, pics at the end were kina neat.

Assertn
Thu, 02-03-2011, 12:43 AM
So some talking, and Zetsu looking for Daimyos.
Yep, this will be a long arc.

Kinda like the Hiashi vs Hizashi and Chiyo vs Kankuro setup. If nothing else, this war is a great way for us all to learn life lessons about love and family and shit.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-03-2011, 08:53 AM
That was a pretty decent chapter.

darkshadow
Thu, 02-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Good chapter, seems kimimaro is back as well. Seems all elements might have a "black" version that is special/more powerful, so far we've had black fire, sand(earth) and lightning.
Also at least Kishi thought about giving the feudal lords some beefy protection, would be truly dissapointing if they were just fodder.

toonice714
Thu, 02-03-2011, 11:58 AM
This is getting bleachy....I hope after gaara has his tear filled battle with his pop, madara shows up to complicate the war with sasuke. And they need to just have an all out bloodbath to speed this along. This is getting really bad. Too many new ninja and not enough decent development. Let's just stick to the most fully fleshed out characters at this poin and havin some good guys and bad guys die and get famous/infamous for their involvement in this war. Also I was kinda glad to see the instructors from the leaf chuunin exams. I always wondered if they had some interesting techs, especially the tooothpick guy.

EpyonNext
Thu, 02-03-2011, 12:25 PM
If nothing else, this war is a great way for us all to learn life lessons about love and family and shit.

This is why Saikano ended up as one of my fav animes of all time. It really, I mean REALLY, showed that nothing good comes from war.

On a side note:
"You sure got big, Chouza."
"I'm about to get a hell of a lot bigger."

I lol'd.

Assertn
Thu, 02-03-2011, 02:14 PM
It's like this arc is a recap of all of the morals of all of the previous arcs. Could be appropriate at least, if it serves to wrap up the series once and for all.

poopdeville
Thu, 02-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Err, they're moving the Daimyo between hideouts at regular intervals? That's stupid. They should move to randomly chosen hideouts at random intervals.

It looks like world peace is coming. The joint army is kissing and making up.

Assertn
Thu, 02-03-2011, 03:14 PM
It looks like world peace is coming. The joint army is kissing and making up.
As was Madara's plan all along. Remember what his goal was?

poopdeville
Thu, 02-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Yes, of course. He said he planned on using the Super Jyuubi Magnekyou Sharingan to do it though. It is certainly possible that his "real" plan was just to give the world an enemy it could unite against. That seems uncharacteristically noble to me, especially considering his dealings with Sasuke. On the other hand, he is getting his way, whether he wins or loses the war.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 02-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Did I say Itachi was Madara before? Cause that thought just came to me (again?).

Only Itachi would go to such great lengths of killing all his clan way back when, then killing half the ninja population in this war, all so naruto and sasuke can sing all we need is love in perfect harmony.

Sam98034
Sun, 02-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Good chapter, seems kimimaro is back as well. Seems all elements might have a "black" version that is special/more powerful, so far we've had black fire, sand(earth) and lightning.
Also at least Kishi thought about giving the feudal lords some beefy protection, would be truly dissapointing if they were just fodder.

Will we see black wind?

humpburger
Sun, 02-06-2011, 07:03 AM
Did I say Itachi was Madara before? Cause that thought just came to me (again?).

Only Itachi would go to such great lengths of killing all his clan way back when, then killing half the ninja population in this war, all so naruto and sasuke can sing all we need is love in perfect harmony.

Only if he was able to conceive the plan at age 5/6 and attain a growth spurt before his fight w/ the Fourth...

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 02-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Only if he was able to conceive the plan at age 5/6 and attain a growth spurt before his fight w/ the Fourth...

That was a test, you passed. Proud of you

Keno
Sun, 02-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Unless he is able to time travel... ugh..

Sam98034
Mon, 02-07-2011, 02:12 AM
Unless he is able to time travel... ugh..

I'm surprised no one has had time travel as a ninja skill yet.

MFauli
Mon, 02-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Wow, White Zetsus are even worse then expected. You know you suck, when you´re losing to TenTen.

humpburger
Tue, 02-08-2011, 09:19 AM
That was a test, you passed. Proud of you

No biggie, I just copy/pasted the answer from your last test (again?) LOL

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Pardon me for my optimism of wanting the most interesting character to be behind the mask of the most boring character. Time travel~wOOOh

Showtimedr
Wed, 02-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Wow, White Zetsus are even worse then expected. You know you suck, when you´re losing to TenTen.

LOL. This is very true. Tenten never does a damn thing. She even loses to filler characters.

Only person of *note* she ever beat was her clone.

Patriot
Wed, 02-09-2011, 12:38 PM
So if he can Time Travel his death does not matter. As Doctor Who has taught me. Time is only relevant when it comes to fixed events. Everything else does not matter. So if Sasuke killed Itachi, it might have been a very old Itachi he killed, maybe like when he was 100 or more. The rest of the things Itachi does is when he was younger and more powerful as he goes through time. For us it will be the present, and for Itachi the past. When Itachi died to Sasuke was actually the future...Of his timeline...

...lol