PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 525

Marik
Wed, 01-26-2011, 11:53 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?62py85u62iu5nhb) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ps74ox) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/18703151/1)

Tofu #2
Thu, 01-27-2011, 12:36 AM
looks like someone already predicted the bloodline expansion....

edit: No more "First!!!" posts, even if they're followed up with actual content. This ain't Youtube.

Buff.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 01-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Wait, so now stuff like that can be taught and passed down instead of inherited? Also I wanted to know more about those brothers with chakra tainted from the Kyuubi.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-27-2011, 02:40 AM
lookie! more DLC!

seriously, I don't even bother learning who the new guys are.
by the way, Gaara's dad is wearing Anko's net shirt, do you think they've been having some fun times together?

Shikamaru's dad's tactics aside, wouldn't a situation of an enemy who can't be killed with regular measures and brings in more and more reinforcements call for a tactic that goes straight to the source? do an Ender move and destroy Kabutoro, the rest of the army will just disband after that.

Edit: Flashback: Gaara's dad met up with Orochimaru to destroy the leaf village, Orochimaru said that Gaara should transform and become the super weapon of destruction he was meant to be, Gaara's dad says no, that the one-tails release harms his son wellbeing. Orochimaru kills him. flashback ends.

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Heh... I think DBZ pretty much nailed how Gaara's dad is going to get redeemed...

And I say it again. So many cool characters used as cannon fodder. I wish Kishimoto forgot all the crap BL of Naruto and Sasuke and focused on a story that featured all this amazing characters instead.

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-27-2011, 10:06 AM
ldo an Ender move and destroy Kabutoro, the rest of the army will just disband after that.

I believe the technique won`t end after killing the summoner.

Destrado
Thu, 01-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Sad as it may be, Death Boo Z nailed it.

Crappy emo stuff aside, this chapter actually seemed a bit more interesting than the last ones. Although I agree that there's too many characters appearing, these caught my attention more than the 7 Sworsdmen. Especially the former Kages.

Wtf @ "Bloodline expansion". At least Kishi is consistent... with retconning.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-27-2011, 12:05 PM
I believe the technique won`t end after killing the summoner.

disband. it's even better than dying.

among the revived ninjas, there isn't a single one that has a real grudge against the ninja world. at most, they have some in-fighting amongst themselves. on the other hand, there is a surprisingly large amount of 'good' ninja there. Kurenai's son is going to get his dad back, in ZOMBIE form(!).

spearhead several pronged attacks against wherever Kabutoro is, and get it over with. it doesn't seem like the zetsu's are any threat.

Carnage
Thu, 01-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Anyone else finding the random new character developments this late into the series quite ridiculous?

Showtimedr
Thu, 01-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Hate to break it to ya'll but Kabuto-oro will survive the war. Orochimaru has been cut in half, had multiple limbs torn from him, imprisoned in Sasuke, both arms sealed by the 3rd hokage, took a 4 tails breath attack to the face, etc etc and its still not very clear whether he is truly dead or not. At first I thought on page 9 that might be Orochimaru but it seems a little off.

It is funny how all the current characters meet up with their past master/friends/family but oh well it does make sense that they would meet squads that are much like themselves. Looks like we'll have to see Gaara fight his dad and Shikamaru fight Asuma. I swear if I have to hear about "Who the king is" anymore I'll rolled my eyes into the back of my head.

Sakura will eventually have to fight Chiyo who carried her in the fight against Sasori.

page 10 it looks like we'll see Neji's dad. Thats cool, Hinata gets her ass beat in every arc she plays a role in so guess that is coming up.

MFauli
Thu, 01-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Anyone else finding the random new character developments this late into the series quite ridiculous?

Ever since a year ago so, yes.
Just repeating what others already wrote, but: So many awesome characters that are now going to be wasted for that "cool war". :/
And the power levels are SO ridiculous, thereīs no element of excitement, since it could totally go either way.

Remember why battles in the past were interesting?
Naruto/Sasuke vs Zabuza -> two genin against a monster, how will they make it?
Naruto/Sasuke vs Orochimaru -> two genin against a monster, how will they make it?
Rock Lee vs Gaara -> that funny eyebrows against the story arcīs final boss, how will he make it?
and so on
and so on

Here, we have Kages, Super-Jounin, legendary characters and Naruto and Sasuke in the pipeline. Strictly logically, the dead should win, since there should be a higher number of dead Kage-level people than living ones. But, speaking in a Kishimoto-fashion, anything goes. And thatīs why this is boring. I want clear setups, no "and suddenly, character x pulls unknown special attack out of his anus and reverses the tides". Yeah, thatīs why I hate One Piece.

poopdeville
Thu, 01-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Th Second Mizukage looks like a random One Piece villain. Compare: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nezumi

So apparently someone can combine (5-choose-3) elements. And Pein can combine all 5. That means there are 2^5 combinations of elements, and 2^5 - 5 possible bloodline limits.

kaigan
Thu, 01-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Oh NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! it's the Dragon Warrior with his sword of destiny on East!!! his legendary summons are stuff of legendsssssssss.

shit... we can pull random chars. as well

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 01-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Pain could USE all 5. Not combining.

MFauli
Thu, 01-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Well, theoretically, Pain could use ALL jutsus. Thatīs what the Rinnegan is: The tool of the creator of all jutsu. Now, if Pain himself was able to make us of that, we dont know, but Rikudou-sennin, the original Rinnegan-carrier, should have been.

Sam98034
Sun, 01-30-2011, 05:12 PM
At least it got more tactical and war-like. Good thing Kishi is reading these forums. Even the ending was good because it made you think, if the Feudal Lords are taken captive, game over? Forced surrender? We'll see what type of defence they have in store, but if Madara just warps there and takes the Feudal Lords, I don't think anyone will be able to do anything about it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 01-31-2011, 01:25 PM
At least it got more tactical and war-like. Good thing Kishi is reading these forums. Even the ending was good because it made you think, if the Feudal Lords are taken captive, game over? Forced surrender? We'll see what type of defence they have in store, but if Madara just warps there and takes the Feudal Lords, I don't think anyone will be able to do anything about it.

Would it really matter if they were taken or just ripped to shreads?

Death BOO Z
Mon, 01-31-2011, 01:43 PM
go in, kill and immediately resurrect.

I don't think any of the ninja know the fedual lords good enough to tell if they have been instakilled and brought back to life by black magic. and anyone who knows them that well would call bullshit if someone suggested that possibility on the basis it's stupid.

that's if Madera\Kabutoro has any use for them. if not, just kill them.

Sam98034
Tue, 02-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Well, I'm thinking that if they just kill all of them, someone else becomes the heir and the war goes on. However, if captured, Madara might force a surrender. Heck, maybe he'll just Sharingan them and trick them into turning on each other. Either way, Madara is essentially saying "check."