PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 612

Marik
Wed, 01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2c2lqm8nbao3fp) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ab3kem) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/68833748/1)

Tofu #2
Wed, 01-26-2011, 02:08 PM
caribous power finally revealed!

Archangel
Wed, 01-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Oh wow, that is by far the cutest girl Oda has ever drawn.

I HNNNNNNGGGGGed a little

Assertn
Wed, 01-26-2011, 02:58 PM
I dunno, I still think post-timeskip Nami wins.

So... Caribou's ability is basically just like sky priest's swamp clouds, huh. Man, things are going to really rack up on the strawhats soon, it seems. It would seem Caribou was wrong about the prices of the mermaids, though: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Auctioning_House

Archangel
Wed, 01-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Nami is cute too but has sort of a trashy feel to her, probably from the clothes she uses.

And those prices are from 2 years ago, who knows what kind of economical changes they've been through since then? Maybe the auction houses have been in decline ever since Luffy wrecked their shit since last time. It would be so Odaish to actually bring these sorts of matters into the table.

FireEmblem
Wed, 01-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Looks like the story is about to really kick off. There's obviously something going on with the Princess being locked away like that.

rockmanj
Wed, 01-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Wow, if Sanji ever gets a sight of the mermaid princess, his head would literally explode.

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Did Luffy just grope the Mermaid Princess? Awesome XD

She's cute, but I agree with Assertn... Nami wins.

Tofu #2
Wed, 01-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Looks like the story is about to really kick off. There's obviously something going on with the Princess being locked away like that.

doesn't look like she's locked away, luffy simply opened the door with no trouble. plus a few pages back, the guards mentioned to neptune about something happening to her again, and neptune replying she didn't have the proper guarding to not get upset.

Destrado
Wed, 01-26-2011, 05:11 PM
There's more to that place, I'm sure. Why would it be full of stuck weapons?

rockmanj
Wed, 01-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Wow, my vision is really going...I just realized that Luffy was basically (unknowingly) molesting her breasts o.O.

Tofu #2
Wed, 01-26-2011, 05:19 PM
There's more to that place, I'm sure. Why would it be full of stuck weapons?

well she does ask luffy if he's come for her life as well

Assertn
Wed, 01-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Ehhhhh, too confusing to tell what's happening yet.
Fishman island is so culturally different from the rest of the One Piece world.

Edit: So.... I wonder if Neptune's story about the mangrove will fall into play in fishman island's destruction. Considering how effortlessly Kizaru destroyed one of the mangroves up at the archipelago, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to cripple the island that way.

poopdeville
Thu, 01-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Wow, if Sanji ever gets a sight of the mermaid princess, his head would literally explode.

Why? What could he possibly do? Be used as a dildo?

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Read the last 3 chapters.

rockmanj
Thu, 01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Why? What could he possibly do? Be used as a dildo?

He has enough trouble with regular sized beautiful women. If he saw a gigantic one...well, yea, maybe you have not been paying attention to the last 10 chapters.

poopdeville
Thu, 01-27-2011, 06:13 PM
He has enough trouble with regular sized beautiful women. If he saw a gigantic one...well, yea, maybe you have not been paying attention to the last 10 chapters.

I'm saying it's unrealistic for him to be attracted to a giant that is big enough to drown him. He wants to have sex with women. You can't have sex with an open door. You're just waving it around. All they could possibly do is use him as a squirming sex toy. And he would die, unless they coated him in tree sap and gave him a big air bubble.

Archangel
Thu, 01-27-2011, 06:55 PM
By that theory you wouldn't be attracted to any sort of woman out of reach thus making fapping an impossibility.

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-27-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm saying it's unrealistic for him to be attracted to a giant that is big enough to drown him. He wants to have sex with women. You can't have sex with an open door. You're just waving it around. All they could possibly do is use him as a squirming sex toy. And he would die, unless they coated him in tree sap and gave him a big air bubble.

I'm saying it's unrealistic for him to be attracted to a giant that is big enough to drown him.

I'm saying it's unrealistic

unrealistic

lol realism.

poopdeville
Fri, 01-28-2011, 03:35 PM
By that theory you wouldn't be attracted to any sort of woman out of reach thus making fapping an impossibility.

That's a red herring. I specifically talked about the physiological aspects. There's no reason for Sanji to even fantasize, because the mermaid's sexual organs are TOO BIG to be useful in giving pleasure to a normal sized human. It is physiologically impossible for Sanji to gain any sexual pleasure from the giant mermaid. She is not merely "out of reach". Personality aside, she is sexually like a cat or dog -- an animal whose sexual organs are the wrong size for sex with a human.

We do know why anime characters get nose bleeds, right? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Nosebleed , just in case.

Archangel
Fri, 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Watch this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051380/) or the remake and then get back to me on that theory

FireEmblem
Fri, 01-28-2011, 04:20 PM
I assure you that there are legitimate ways for someone to get sexual pleasure from a woman of these proportions.

rockmanj
Fri, 01-28-2011, 05:11 PM
It seems like the mere sight of women is enough to get Sanji going, no matter the size. And yea, I am sure that there are things that could be done to such a colossal woman. It would definitely be abnormal, but possible.

TwisT
Fri, 01-28-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm sure there is things i could do to that woman. Where there's a will, there's a way ;)

Destrado
Fri, 01-28-2011, 11:43 PM
an animal whose sexual organs are the wrong size for sex with a human.

I pray you never wander into the dark corners of the internet.

Or certain places in Amsterdam's RLD.

Death13a
Sat, 01-29-2011, 12:53 AM
I pray you never wander into the dark corners of the internet.

Or certain places in Amsterdam's RLD.

Too late he is already found gotwoot forums