PDA

View Full Version : Next Weeks Chapter Poll

Sam98034
Sun, 01-23-2011, 03:10 AM
So since Kubo is "sick" and now has an extra week to do this weeks chapter, do you think this chapter will go from crappy to average or crappy to loathsome?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-23-2011, 07:00 AM
I peek into the future and see a color titlepage, with Ichigo, chad, and new guy, all wearing tuxedo and a piano in the background.

or maybe that was last week, I really can't bother with it anymore.

Y
Mon, 01-24-2011, 02:10 PM
The last few chapters have been a huge step up from the godawful interminable Aizen fight arcs. Which is to say they are passable entertainment and I am mildly interested in these new characters and their motivations.

Sam98034
Wed, 01-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Basically, I would be okay if Hueco Mundo was just erased and it went straight to here. If Ichigo fought and defeated Aizen before he got to Hueco Mundo. If he made his transformation and lost his powers to defeat Aizen a long time ago and moved straight to this arc, it would probably have been a lot better. As of right now, this arc seems a little more enjoyable, but there's a big 800-pound gorilla in the room, the whole Aizen thing, Vizards, etc...It's like the worst filler and the worst filler villain I can imagine, but it's all cannon. I don't want to get my hopes up for this arc--I'd rather expect very little so I will be very surprised if it's not too bad.