PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Crisis!

Archangel
Wed, 01-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Typical, the ecchi and incest shit get a thread instantaneously while the series that show that little bit of promise remain ignored.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5193/fye0li3u.jpg

A normal high school boy Kisaragi Ryuji's peaceful life is turned into an adventure by the return of his second cousin Eriko. Ryuji and Eriko seize a relic box from a black broker. In the box, they find a red dragon girl Rose. In order to protect Rose from the black organization, Ryuji decides to fight using his power as a relic handler.

[Underwater-Commie] 01 - 720p (http://underwater.nyaatorrents.org/torrent/%5BUnderwater-Commie%5D%20Dragon%20Crisis!%20-%2001%20(720p)%20%5Bv2%5D%5B8830ADCF%5D.mkv.torren t) | 480p (http://underwater.nyaatorrents.org/torrent/%5BUnderwater-Commie%5D%20Dragon%20Crisis!%20-%2001%20(480p)%20%5Bv2%5D%5BEEAE9B00%5D.mkv.torren t)

[Underwater-Commie] 02 - 720p (http://underwater.nyaatorrents.org/torrent/%5BUnderwater-Commie%5D%20Dragon%20Crisis!%20-%2002%20(720p)%20%5BDB72B087%5D.mkv.torrent) | 480p (http://underwater.nyaatorrents.org/torrent/%5BUnderwater-Commie%5D%20Dragon%20Crisis!%20-%2002%20(480p)%20%5B67A54C88%5D.mkv.torrent)

Top notch animation and soundtrack. The plot hasn't impressed me so far but it isn't without promise, potentially one of the better shows of the season.

Ryllharu
Wed, 01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
The biggest problem with this series so far is all the terminology they don't bother to explain. Lost Precious is easy enough to figure out, but then there is all the little but definitely important stuff like what a "breaker" is or what they in fact actually break. We're left to guess, and the audience is left out of a number of the conversations. It always comes off like we're thrown into the story, but it is only in a bad way, like as if I would understand better if I had read the novels.

The other thing that bothered me was in episode 2. There is an annoying inconsistency of powers. Red Dragon = Fire. Okay, that makes sense. Black Dragon = Whatever power is convenient. Upon further review, I suppose his invulnerability can be granted given that he is an adult, but his powers are both non-lethal sleeping gas as well as simply melting through walls/doors. I could let it go that he had power of a variety of chemical stuff. Then there was the telekinesis. Maybe it was Eriko's stolen Lost Precious...or maybe it was just another hax power they gave him.

Sure, this series has promise, but it has some serious flaws in delivery and exposition.

The cast is good, a Horie Yui OP is always fun, the animation is good, but everything underneath that has so far been sub-par. It makes for a decent mindless watch.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 01-19-2011, 11:41 AM
@Arch - It looked like shit in the first episode though. I will agree that the second episode suggests that might not be the case, at least not completely. I also agree that this may be one of the better ones this season, but that isn't saying much, since this season is practically generic crap.

About episode two, what are Breakers anyway? I am still not sure what being a level 10 breaker is. Being 1 of only 7 in the world is a pretty big deal, so I am looking forward to the MC redeeming the pathetic beat down he received from the black dragon.

Archangel
Wed, 01-19-2011, 12:01 PM
You guys are being too harsh, the lack of detail in certain terms or powers is obviously a manner of creating a certain amount of mystery around this world and its ways.

Personally i like it better this way, the alternative is having some idiotic character show up and ask what everyone else already takes as common knowledge so we the viewers can be informed as well. Let the explanations come when they're most appropriate, no good would come out of forcing them out.

@Shinta: The animation and OST were already there, the only thing that looked shitty ( uncertain is more like it ) was the plot and nothing so far has given me the impression of it being unsalvageable.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 01-19-2011, 12:09 PM
It just seems way too generic. This premise has been done to death, and the delivery, as Ryll mentioned, is pretty sub par. Also, the characters (both personality and design) are pretty shitty. The MC is generic and boring as of now, and Dere Shana the dragon girl is pretty annoying. Heck, even the older sister character is an overused trope for this kind of show.

I don't really mind the mystery, since I prefer to look forward to answers than to be force fed too much information.

Marik
Wed, 01-19-2011, 12:14 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Ryuji get his ass handed to him. He had already chosen to leave Rose behind, because his own parents weren't there for him. So I was pretty happy when Onyx came through and kicked his ass easily, before leaving with Rose in tow. He doesn't deserve her affection after pushing her away.

I'm interested in seeing more of the woman that was in the car with Onyx. She's beautiful and pretty deadly with that boomerang thing.

Edit: Her name seems to be Kal.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 01-19-2011, 12:21 PM
He didn't want to leave Rose behind because his parents weren't there for him (how does that even make sense?). He was hurt because the professor said that Rose was close to him because of "imprinting", making it seem (to him) that the affection was fake, and is a mere consequence of chance, not choice. At least that is what his pained reaction when the imprinting theory was revealed suggests. He also did not know that he might not see her again, or what kind of treatment she might receive. I mean, I dislike emo and naive brats like him, but if he is as bad as you say, I'd drop this show immediately.

He did look pretty funny as he was beaten up though. He looked pathetic (disgusting), but failed to invoke pity from me.

Archangel
Wed, 01-19-2011, 12:26 PM
I've grown used to cliché when it comes to anime and i'll be the first to admit this can turn out to be a snooze fest if handled incorrectly. My point is there's still potential for it to be better and you lot are dismissing said potential all too quickly.

It's not like we have a whole lot of other alternatives this season anyway, I'll remain cautiously waiting further developments.

Marik
Wed, 01-19-2011, 12:50 PM
He didn't want to leave Rose behind because his parents weren't there for him (how does that even make sense?). He was hurt because the professor said that Rose was close to him because of "imprinting", making it seem (to him) that the affection was fake, and is a mere consequence of chance, not choice.

Hrmm, you could be right. To me it seemed like he was leaving her behind because he didn't want anything to do with "Lost Preciouses." I'm assuming it's because his parents were always out chasing them. After hanging up the phone he goes "I haven't seen my mother in a year, and this is what I get." Then he got pissed off at Rose while she was asking him if he was lonely and he responds with, "My parents have never been there for me."

animus
Wed, 01-19-2011, 01:56 PM
I guess being a Level 10 Breaker qualifies you for being the most useless being in the Dragon Crisis universe.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 01-19-2011, 02:53 PM
@Marik - At that point he was just pissy and emo because his absentee mother called him because of lost precious related stuff again.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM
The first episode was good.

The second episode was gay. (If only because he's some uber level 10 breaker, but got his ass handed to him when Rose needed him the most). God that pissed me off.

I liked the sister at first, but now that it's obvious her mind's overflowing with only collecting Lost Precious, I'm turned off by her shallowness.

The only good characters are Rose and secret-crush girl.

Penner
Fri, 01-21-2011, 01:26 AM
Watched both eps... so far i find it 'okay', but its only been 2 episodes so i watch a few more to see where it goes.

And what the fuck is a breaker?

shinta|hikari
Fri, 01-21-2011, 04:05 AM
I'm thinking that Breakers are people who are really adept at using Lost Precious items. He didn't have one on him at that time (I hope), so he was pretty much as useless as his face suggests.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 01-21-2011, 08:29 AM
Breakers are people who break little girls' hearts.

That guy's a frigg'n level 10 at it.

Penner
Fri, 01-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Yeah, when he "snapped" at her and shoved her away... what a fucking douche.

Dark Dragon
Sat, 01-22-2011, 06:19 AM
This is really average so far. I think i'll stick with it for a bit, but expectations are even lower than when i started.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-24-2011, 06:16 PM
HorribleSubs - Episode 03 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=189009)

Ryllharu
Mon, 01-24-2011, 07:10 PM
That episode wasn't too bad, but you can definitely tell they're skipping huge swaths of material. They still haven't bothered to explain what a breaker...breaks (but we can at least guess now, seals or curses on Lost Preciouses), Ryuji knows the name of assault squad members we never actually saw him introduced to, and a few other things here and there.

My favorite part was the doctor just randomly showing up in the elevator and Eriko wondering how the hell he got there when the two of them had to run through gunfire.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 01-24-2011, 07:22 PM
That was rushed and horrible. I can't believe the first two episodes made more sense and flowed better than this one. The battles were retarded, and the art got a downgrade.

The "Suki" chanting part hurt my ears. Why do they always make Kugimiya say such repetitive lines with such a high pitched voice?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-25-2011, 07:39 AM
The "Suki" chanting part hurt my ears. Why do they always make Kugimiya say such repetitive lines with such a high pitched voice?

But it was sweet. :o. A little embarrassment for Ryuji was all the adverse feelings I had from that. He certainly didn't disappoint when he said "But I love you". After what he did last episode, I would have gutted him if he had said anything else.

I didn't think this episode went badly at all. The only real issue for me is that Ryuji got his powerups so conveniently, but whatever.

Apart from all the sweet moments, my favourite part of the episode was when Rose cracked and seriously tried to kill the black dragon. I've seen lolis bite their kidnappers, whine at their kidnappers and pull cute faces at their kidnappers. A stern DIE is a first in recent memory.

Archangel
Tue, 01-25-2011, 08:42 AM
I'll have to agree though it felt a little rushed it was still a pretty good episode. I thought the relationship between the 2 developed too quickly but then again it does have a certain freshness to it seeing as they're both so open about their own feelings. It's a sense of maturity I've grown unaccustomed to seeing in anime these days.

I'll have to disagree with Bill, the setting for Ryuuji's poweups was done well enough that they didn't feel like asspulls to me. I'll also have to disagree with Shinta in that i feel both the animation and soundtrack were, once again, done beautifully in this week's episode.

Looking forward to next week, hopefully they'll slow down the pace and give us more details on the ways of their world.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 01-25-2011, 09:38 AM
The animation was pretty bad. It wasn't Index bad, but it was definitely not as consistent as the first two episodes for this series.

Maybe I've seen more than my share of this kind of show, which is why I can't see why you guys even consider this in any way "good".

It's not horrible or anything, just nothing above mediocre.

@Arch - Wait, what part of the repetitive childish love declarations is mature? Kids are open with their feelings too. It just so happens this couple hasn't even made it to adolescence yet. Shouting about "hate" or "love" (pretty childishly, might I add) without even being certain what they mean proves that much.

Penner
Tue, 01-25-2011, 02:36 PM
I want to see the chick in the OP picture with the cat-ears, tail, tattoo, and dual eye colors ^^

Archangel
Tue, 01-25-2011, 04:28 PM
The animation was pretty bad. It wasn't Index bad, but it was definitely not as consistent as the first two episodes for this series.

Maybe I've seen more than my share of this kind of show, which is why I can't see why you guys even consider this in any way "good".

It's not horrible or anything, just nothing above mediocre.

@Arch - Wait, what part of the repetitive childish love declarations is mature? Kids are open with their feelings too. It just so happens this couple hasn't even made it to adolescence yet. Shouting about "hate" or "love" (pretty childishly, might I add) without even being certain what they mean proves that much.

I'm just not seeing it

And though the declaration might have been conveyed in a childish manner but i felt that being able to express your own feelings so openly ( especially in anime ) was a sign of maturity from Ryuuji and felt especially refreshing given all the bulshit "lol i have a million girls chasing me and i only like one of them but i don't have the nerve to say anything" we're usually forced to suffer through in most anime series these days. She likes him, he likes her, it's that simple.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Shouting about "hate" or "love" (pretty childishly, might I add) without even being certain what they mean proves that much.

I believe that their spontaneous Engage proves otherwise.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Crunchysubs - episode 04 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=190775)

Archangel
Mon, 01-31-2011, 06:02 PM
For such a rare breed these dragons sure do seem to be popping out from everywhere

Ryllharu
Mon, 01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
The convergence is due to the tower incident and the dragon community finding out one of their own became engaged to a human. That appears to be a pretty big deal all on its own. At the beginning, Marga's face twitched in a grimace when she was mentioning that he is both a Level 10 breaker and someone who shows understanding for dragons. As if she was barely tolerating his presence. She got better by the end of the episode when he showed off his "understanding" (treating dragons like normal people).

But I don't think there are many overall. Marga is the white dragon "Empress," Rose in the red dragon "princess." Given Rose's young age, that means she's likely one of only two or three (at best) red dragons. Marga may be the only white dragon left.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 02-01-2011, 01:25 AM
For a princess, you have to call Rose's birthplace all but "secure", so I agree with Ryll regarding the numbers - though you'd think that even if there's one left it'd try to protect its kind's princess. (The barrier seems effective against other dragons only, and might be a territorial thing that's been permanently in place without any maintenance).

George should be ashamed to use the holy mass for such sinful desires.

Marik
Thu, 02-03-2011, 03:39 AM
[Nipponsei] Dragon Crisis! OP Single - Immoralist [Horie Yui].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Dragon%20Crisis%21%20OP%20Single %20-%20Immoralist%20%5BHorie%20Yui%5D.zip.torrent)

[Shin-S] Dragon Crisis! OP Single - Immoralist [Horie Yui].zip (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=191361)

[HoshiAM] Dragon Crisis OP Single - Immortalist - Horie Yui (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=191479)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-03-2011, 06:40 AM
[Shin-S] Dragon Crisis! OP Single - Immoralist [Horie Yui].zip (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=191361)

Anyone experience skips or stutters with this release? I've noticed it with the first and last songs, but I recently changed my audio hardware, so I don't know if that's the problem.

Marik
Thu, 02-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Anyone experience skips or stutters with this release? I've noticed it with the first and last songs, but I recently changed my audio hardware, so I don't know if that's the problem.

No, I haven't noticed anything like that.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-03-2011, 07:13 AM
No, I haven't noticed anything like that.

Hmm. Something to look into then.

Here's an example if anybody's interested.

For Immortalist, if you go to 4:04 and play, a pop/stutter happens at ..DA*NO (actual pop ~4:05)

* = the noise.

Ryllharu
Thu, 02-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Here's an example if anybody's interested.

For Immortalist, if you go to 4:04 and play, a pop/stutter happens at ..DA*NO (actual pop ~4:05)

* = the noise.I'm pretty sure that's actually the song. The full version of Immoralist is a really creepy sounding song. I don't know the lyrics, but the vibe it gives off gives me that impression. It reminds me a lot of Shikata Akiko's single for Umineko or Shimamiya Eiko's Higurashi OPs. There are a lot of weird pops, cut-outs, cut-ins, etc. throughout the song.

I really like it. I think it is one of Horie Yui's better songs (and she's got a lot).

Marik
Sun, 02-06-2011, 02:49 PM
King Records' Starchild Records label is streaming the full music video for Yui Horie's "Immoralist" song for two days only, starting on Sunday. The song's CD single went on sale in Japan on Wednesday, and the limited first edition of the CD bundles the same music video on a DVD. The song serves as the opening theme song for the ongoing television anime series Dragon Crisis!, in which Horie plays the character Maruga.

You can view the PV here... http://www.starchild.co.jp/artist/horie/pop/

Buffalobiian
Sun, 02-06-2011, 03:18 PM
It's not uncommon for people to "mouth" the lyrics in MVs rather than actually look like they're trying to sing it, but seeing her move her lips so little is a little weird. Funny PV though.

Penner
Mon, 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM
[HorribleSubs] Dragon Crisis! - 05 [720p] (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192370)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 02-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Rose. Is. Criminal.

Penner
Tue, 02-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Yay! Wolf-Girl next ep ;D

Ryllharu
Tue, 02-08-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm really annoyed by the appearances of that shy normal girl who has a big crush on Ryuji. I know the series is rather compressed, but she always comes off as unnecessary and completely out of place. Maybe it is just the way the series is presented and it is different in the source material, but Ryuji obviously doesn't like her, pay attention to her, or care about her. Her friend needs to realize that.

Her reactions are barely even good for a laugh. Eriko is much better on the overall comedy.

Archangel
Tue, 02-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Rose. Is. Criminal.

No, you are.

I'm really annoyed by the appearances of that shy normal girl who has a big crush on Ryuji. I know the series is rather compressed, but she always comes off as unnecessary and completely out of place. Maybe it is just the way the series is presented and it is different in the source material, but Ryuji obviously doesn't like her, pay attention to her, or care about her. Her friend needs to realize that.

I'll have to agree, for once the dense one isn't the main character of the harem. He already engaged the loli, them bitches need to move on.

Archangel
Mon, 02-14-2011, 06:44 PM
[HorribleSubs] 06 [720p] - [ Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=193978) ]
[HorribleSubs] 06 [480p] - [ Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=193977) ]

Rushed. As. Fuck!

Buffalobiian
Tue, 02-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Rushed. As. Fuck!

I don't see it.

Cute as fuck is more like it.

Ryllharu
Tue, 02-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Rushed. As. Fuck!
I wouldn't say "rushed" either. Too quickly paced for its own good, yes, but I wouldn't say it is rushed because things generally still make sense. Why Ryuji was in a suit was explained after Ai dropped on his head, anyone new and friendly is immediately evil so we totally saw that coming from a mile away (contrast Margua who was new and threatening, Ai who is new and hostile).

Rushed is when they take too much time building things up and then have to quickly wrap everything up usually involving lots of explanations/forces out of nowhere (see Daimaou). Dragon Crisis just has closed, short two-episode arcs. Same as Index2 has been.

The first arc was rushed. They clearly skipped dialogue, introductions, and expositions. This arc and the last haven't had that problem as bad (if at all).

Penner
Mon, 02-21-2011, 02:32 PM
[HorribleSubs] Dragon Crisis! - 07 [720p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=195425)

I haven't even watched ep 6 yet! -.-

Ryllharu
Mon, 02-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Hmm, so one of the red dragon's abilities is burning Lost Preciouses. That's very interesting. If Rose wants to protect Ryuji hard enough, she'll render any opponent using one powerless. I wonder if it can destroy anything else outright? Other dragons maybe?

Here I thought they would end the episode with Ryuji's harem (and Rose's jealousy) increased by one. Ai leaving turned out to be a somewhat pleasant surprise. I was starting to like her though, but I guess this is a better ending (assuming she actually is Makihara's lost daughter and it isn't just some huge coincidence). Eriko also got her earrings back! The pacing of this episode was pretty good up until the epilogue part.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 02-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Here I thought they would end the episode with Ryuji's harem (and Rose's jealousy) increased by one. Ai leaving turned out to be a somewhat pleasant surprise. I was starting to like her though, but I guess this is a better ending

Ice princess left at the end of the other episode too. So far only Rose has "joined" Ryuji's harem, if you count the shy girl as the official start of it. Eriko doesn't count.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 02-28-2011, 07:24 PM
HorribleSubs - Episode 08 (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=197015)

Penner
Sun, 03-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Haha, anyone else notice the OS on the researchers computer?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4751/lolosa.jpg

Penner
Mon, 03-07-2011, 04:27 PM
[HorribleSubs] Dragon Crisis! - 09 [720p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=198535)

[HorribleSubs] Dragon Crisis! - 09 [480p] (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=198534)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-08-2011, 03:01 AM
"Ask your question already!!"

<3 Rose.

Marik
Thu, 03-10-2011, 05:53 AM
[Shin-S] Dragon Crisis! ED Single - Mirai Bowl [Momoiro Clover].zip: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199049) | DDL (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83FPAB0O)

[Nipponsei] Dragon Crisis! ED Single - Mirai Bowl [Momoiro Clover].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Dragon%20Crisis%21%20ED%20Single %20-%20Mirai%20Bowl%20%5BMomoiro%20Clover%5D.zip.torre nt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUoy582ePlQ

Finally!

Penner
Thu, 03-10-2011, 02:36 PM
I don't really know what they are singing.. does the video make more sense if know the lyrics or is it just as weird anyway? :P

Buffalobiian
Mon, 03-21-2011, 12:58 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 10 (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=201030)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-22-2011, 05:10 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 11 (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=201170)

Penner
Thu, 03-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Hmm, haven't watched 10-11 yet, but this show is apparently only 12 eps long so i might aswell wait for the last ep and watch the final 3 in a row.

animus
Thu, 03-24-2011, 01:12 PM
I guess that makes sense why episodes 10 and 11 feel so rushed.

Ryllharu
Mon, 03-28-2011, 06:12 PM
[HorribleSubs] Dragon Crisis 12 (end) (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=202463)

"These hands of ours our burning red! Their loud cry tells us...to grasp happiness! ERUPTING. BURNING. FINGER. SEKIHA LOVE LOVE TEN. KYO. KEN!"

Archangel
Mon, 03-28-2011, 06:21 PM
For all its potential this sure turned out to be pretty average

Ryllharu
Mon, 03-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah. Out of nowhere there's the implication that Kai didn't want Rose to be with Onyx either, and then it just didn't sort of go anywhere.

The thing that really got me was it seemed like they were still trying to have the plane take off after its front windows were blown out...

The only difference from the beginning of the series is that Rose is now ever-so-slightly more self-conscious about her feelings for Ryuji. He's liked her since he rescued her at the end of the first arc. More Ai would have been appreciated. I feel like her arc was actually one of the best ones in the series.

"Auuu" girl isn't as annoying as she started out to be, mostly because she seemed to come to grips with the fact that she's always going to be second-pick. Her competition isn't Rose, it's Ai and Margua.

animus
Mon, 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM
I want to slap whoever thought up Love Engage, seriously.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM
The only difference from the beginning of the series is that Rose is now ever-so-slightly more self-conscious about her feelings for Ryuji. He's liked her since he rescued her at the end of the first arc. More Ai would have been appreciated. I feel like her arc was actually one of the best ones in the series.

Yeah, rehash killed it. Ai was definitely a good one. She was a decent rival too, even if the rivalry was a bit one-sided.

Love Engage would have been alright without the cheezy pink love heart.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 03-29-2011, 12:08 PM
No it wouldn't. In fact, any special move with the word "love" fails.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-29-2011, 12:15 PM
You'd prefer Super Engage instead?

Engage x20?

shinta|hikari
Tue, 03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Super Engage, yes.

Engage x20? ROFL.

Why not just True (Shin) Engage, or you know, just keep the original term.

Archangel
Tue, 03-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Engage Kai!

I disagree with Bill, i thought the pink heart engage was hilariously lame.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 03-29-2011, 03:30 PM
I was hoping for Burger King to make another anime cameo :(.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Super Engage, yes.

Engage x20? ROFL.

Why not just True (Shin) Engage, or you know, just keep the original term.

Shin Engage would mean the other time wasn't "true". :S

I don't think that sits well with me if it discounts the legitimacy of their previous engage.

bagandscalpel
Sun, 04-03-2011, 11:03 PM
The bloody hell am I watching, again?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2387/heartattackall.png (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/heartattackall.png/)