PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 523

Marik
Wed, 01-12-2011, 08:51 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?67n1j85x2a8v0tv) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ch8g65) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49734516/1)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Man those are some nice swords. Unfortunately the end of Zabuza will probably turn out exactly the way I think it will.

Psyke
Wed, 01-12-2011, 09:44 PM
I was expecting the overly explained plan to fail but didn't see the history repeating itself part. Good chapter but I think the swordsmen won't be making much progress soon.

deadlydreamx
Wed, 01-12-2011, 11:16 PM
I bet suigetsu wanders into the field when the battle is over and finds all the pretty swords laying around.

Assertn
Thu, 01-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Well the seven swords are a bit more interesting than I expected. Looks like Kishimoto kept the lightning sword after all. Kisame's is still the most fucked up one, though.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-13-2011, 02:17 AM
A: the sword that crushes: it's a hammer, not a sword.
B: there's a 'twin' sword, and there's a bolt sword, that's two sword double wielding? that's stupid.
C: I liked the idea of the seven swordsman back when things weren't magical. Whitebeard is better.

D. you're a master swordsman, all your friends have swords with extra killing power. but your sword repairs itself? either you got the short end of the straw, or you aren't that good of a swordsman.

I always hated water boy, now I hate him even more. again with a brother? why does everything come down to this? and why does his brother carry a watter bottle. is he afraid of drying out? is he aquaman?

LunaticCat
Thu, 01-13-2011, 03:35 AM
I always hated water boy, now I hate him even more. again with a brother? why does everything come down to this? and why does his brother carry a watter bottle. is he afraid of drying out? is he aquaman?

wasn't Suigetsu someone's clone or somthing? maybe he means that, and not a "real" brother. but I'm not sure at all.

Assertn
Thu, 01-13-2011, 04:13 AM
A: the sword that crushes: it's a hammer, not a sword.
B: there's a 'twin' sword, and there's a bolt sword, that's two sword double wielding? that's stupid.
No, it's a sword that gets pounded into the enemy with the hammer. The sword is actually more like a chisel.

C: I liked the idea of the seven swordsman back when things weren't magical. Whitebeard is better.
I agree.

D. you're a master swordsman, all your friends have swords with extra killing power. but your sword repairs itself? either you got the short end of the straw, or you aren't that good of a swordsman.
Supposedly it's handy to heal nicks and scratches that might dull the blade. However, it doesn't seem like the other swords really suffer from that anyway (even with a blade that explodes on contact, apparently).

We knew Suigetsu had a brother. That's old news. His brother carries a water bottle probably for the same reason Suigetsu carries a water bottle, since, you know, they're brothers.

Edit: Oh, and I forget what happened to that lightning mist swordsman from the filler. Did he die or something? Apparently he did at some point, unless he just misplaced his swords

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-13-2011, 06:56 AM
Oh, and I forget what happened to that lightning mist swordsman from the filler. Did he die or something? Apparently he did at some point, unless he just misplaced his swords

I think he killed himself and felt into the river and his swords were there as well.

toonice714
Thu, 01-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Kakashi will just end up bindin zabuza and haku simultaneously. I like suigetsu he's a ton better than juugo and karin. They were useless, it seemed like suigetsu was the only one who carried his own weight in a fight. Karin is just in the way and juugo is supposed to be there for muscle and keeps gettin raped. All juugo was good for was healing sasuke that one time.
Anyways I wanna see more from that blast guy. The more screen time he gets the better his character will be in the next hero game

Genma
Thu, 01-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Kushimaru seems pretty badass, with the stitching and whatnot. Pretty decent chapter overall I guess.

FireEmblem
Thu, 01-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Kakashi will just end up bindin zabuza and haku simultaneously. I like suigetsu he's a ton better than juugo and karin. They were useless, it seemed like suigetsu was the only one who carried his own weight in a fight. Karin is just in the way and juugo is supposed to be there for muscle and keeps gettin raped. All juugo was good for was healing sasuke that one time.
Anyways I wanna see more from that blast guy. The more screen time he gets the better his character will be in the next hero game

Didn't Karin save Sasuke's life on multiple occassions? During CLUTCH situations. And her sensing abilities appear to be top notch.

In my opinion, she has been the most helpful to Sasuke. Juugo and Suigetsu are like Bulk and Scully in this shit right now.

toonice714
Fri, 01-14-2011, 01:55 PM
The sensing ability was useful. I had that in mind even as I posted that. Her healing ability just seemed like a weak plot device just like juugo's random healing ability which turns him into a child(which has not been explained either). All in all I just think there are already far too many characters. The ones that seemed the most promising never really get developed. They should just take this time to start killin those undeveloped and unpopular guys off. I like suigetsu but i wouldn't care if they killed off that whole team. Along with sai, the cloud ninja and atleast 3 of the hokage.