PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 433

Marik
Wed, 01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zumle00mf73vwuf) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rvyccb) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/43500026/1)

David75
Wed, 01-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Ok, he gets back his powers... and then the powers of those guys on top of that.

But what the hell will he be able to achieve with powers that need high levels of control, thinking and finesse in their handling?
Ichigo is the guy that only has one move he always uses at different power levels and with a mask on or not. That's about it regarding his technical level and range of attack. You can't call it a very proficient, technical guy.
That would be a waste to give him those powers, really.

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-12-2011, 04:51 PM
So am i to understand that Ichigo`s relationship to the Vaizards is only a funny coincidence? ok.

Best part of the chapter: Riruka`s ohmegad moment.

Archangel
Wed, 01-12-2011, 04:52 PM
You know, that's not an all that bad explanation. Don't take me wrong, it's something a 10 year old could come up with but at least it doesn't aggressively go against any of the current guidelines and manages to tie up Chad's powers which have been a loose plot point for a couple of years now.

All in all, not bad. Having below zero expectations helped too.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-12-2011, 05:04 PM
so when the guy with oiled hair asked the private detector to look for Ichigo's dad, did he know already about Ichigo, or was he simply looking for the offspring?

question: if the hole in the hollows hearts become the whole mask (try saying that three times!) then how come Ichigo's mask manifested before the hole opened up?

Do I really need to say that I don't trust them guys? the explanations the gave sounds to me like the reason hollows go after their loved ones first, (orihime's brother), I'm suspecting a human-hollow transformation.

I couldn't tell it was a dark room because Kubo doesn't believe in backgrounds.

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Also, Ichigo`s mom got attacked at least twice?

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-12-2011, 05:40 PM
But if that were the case then Karin would be able to do it too unless it passes everything over to one kid. I am actually glad they explained Chad's power. But I am still pretty sure that Aizen had planned all of this.

Also we now have
Shingami
Shinigami-Hollow
Hollow
Hollow-Shinigami
Human-Hollow
Human-Shinigami
Human-Shinigami- Hollow ( Ichigo if this chapter says what I think it does. )

I miss something or is that our current list?

Nadouku
Wed, 01-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Hmm, I thought a Hollow's hole was created from a deteriorated Soul Chain (I.E. Ichigo became a Hollow over time when Urahara broke his Soul Chain). In any case, I didn't think Riruka would get the hots for Ichigo that fast.

Sam98034
Thu, 01-13-2011, 04:22 AM
But if that were the case then Karin would be able to do it too unless it passes everything over to one kid. I am actually glad they explained Chad's power. But I am still pretty sure that Aizen had planned all of this.

Also we now have
Shingami
Shinigami-Hollow
Hollow
Hollow-Shinigami
Human-Hollow
Human-Shinigami
Human-Shinigami- Hollow ( Ichigo if this chapter says what I think it does. )

I miss something or is that our current list?

What's the diff between Shinigami-Hollow and Hollow-Shinigami?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-13-2011, 04:27 AM
Vizard (shinigahollow) and arrnacker (hollowgami).

was tosen a vizard?

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 01-13-2011, 05:20 AM
Tósen was just fucked up.

Patriot
Thu, 01-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah, lets give up our powers. Because that's what people with powers do. I call Shinigami, err, shenanigans on that one.

EpyonNext
Mon, 01-17-2011, 04:24 AM
20 bucks say these tards are part of a group loyal to Aizen, who's purpose is to spring him out of jail...
Just as he (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dsuke_Aizen) planned.

anime nomad
Tue, 01-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Finally got around to reading the chapter. sorry for the late post.

hmm - ever since the last chapter its been bugging me when the dude sucks the drink up , but when they say that they are "like" hollow, does that include consuming souls? (human even?) It seems to me that maybe thats why they want to get rid of their powers.
My guess is that the one that attacked Ishida is one of them who has embraced his cannibalistic tendencies.

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-20-2011, 09:22 AM
No chapter this week according to MangaStream since Kubo got sick.

If you're waiting patiently for Bleach, it wasn't printed in this week's issue since Kubo came down with the flu bug apparently. Next week!