PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 482

Marik
Sat, 01-08-2011, 09:55 PM
yibis - One Piece 482 - 720p (http://tracker.yibis.com/torrents/%5Byibis%5D_One_Piece_482_%5B720p%5D%5BB0A51A89%5D .mkv.torrent)
yibis - One Piece 482 - 400p (http://tracker.yibis.com/torrents/%5Byibis%5D_One_Piece_482_%5B400p%5D%5B9C8A684C%5D .avi.torrent)

Aon - One Piece 482 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=185076)
HorribleSubs - One Piece 482 - 360p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=184887)

antiravage
Sat, 01-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Ouch! Someone got pwned.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Woof...that has to suck.

He's got a little bit of vivre card left though. He needs a senzu bean.

Really tired of Buggy killing the tension.

neflight86
Sun, 01-09-2011, 01:50 AM
Question: doesn't kairoseki, or sea stone if I spelled that wrong, make Devil Fruit users go effectively limp? Every time Luffy got a taste, he became useless... So why does Marco seem to not even care aside from the fact he has inconvenient light-bullet holes in his heart? He's walking around and everything.

UChessmaster
Sun, 01-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Question: doesn't kairoseki, or sea stone if I spelled that wrong, make Devil Fruit users go effectively limp? Every time Luffy got a taste, he became useless... So why does Marco seem to not even care aside from the fact he has inconvenient light-bullet holes in his heart? He's walking around and everything.

I`m guessing Marco is just much more stronger than luffy, so he has more stamina and resistance to it.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Also, Robin had seastone cuffs for an entire arc and it never really seemed to make her physically weak. Same with Ace. He's able to walk under his own power and everything.

Maybe the cuffs are just made differently.

Death13a
Sun, 01-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Luffy was in a cage surrounded by seastone rodes with Smoker. While Luffy could hardly move, Smoker didn't had so much trouble with movement just lost his power.

Assertn
Sun, 01-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Well, Luffy only felt faint when he physically touched the bars. Smoker wasn't touching the bars

UChessmaster
Sun, 01-09-2011, 10:36 PM
During the first half on the episode, i was as annoyed and pissed as the people in Shanbody looking at buggy.

Penner
Mon, 01-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah.. Buggy needs to do something or get the fuck out of there, it's really getting annoying now.

Now i'm pretty sure someone will come to aid Luffy and the Whitebeards because there just isn't enough viable fighters to stop Sengoku and the Admirals -.-

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Leave it to the anime department to take one joke and run it into the ground. (In case you hadn't noticed yet, blind optimism of a slapstick villain is still funny)

Death13a
Mon, 01-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Some may hate Buggy; Some may love Buggy. No matter how annoying Buggy may be, i still love Buggy.

minor Spoiler:

Buggy's slapstick show will pay off in the end

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Is he being blindly optimistic though? I mean, we all know Whitebeard is going to die here. Buggy just needs to be the guy who gets the last shot in to achieve his goal.

If everyone ends up mutually exhausting each other in the final moments, he just has to float over and take his head.

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Is he being blindly optimistic though? I mean, we all know Whitebeard is going to die here. Buggy just needs to be the guy who gets the last shot in to achieve his goal.
I meant more along the lines of how everything Buggy says and does gets praised by all his dumb followers, turning their routines into constant circle-jerks.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-11-2011, 02:27 AM
I meant more along the lines of how everything Buggy says and does gets praised by all his dumb followers, turning their routines into constant circle-jerks.Ah.

I wonder what would happen if he actually did become an Emperor. Would he just have to find a way to make sure his underlings do all the fighting so nobody catches wise of how weak he is?

TwisT
Tue, 01-11-2011, 02:40 AM
He has a terrific DF for avoiding punishment. If he just becomes fast enough to follow and react to the speed CP9 had then he will be almost untouchable. Also since he got facetime on the broadcast he will be regarded as a hero of the war. That will attract more strong people. And he has the map/logpose (forgot what it was) to that treasure. With the wealth for that he will gain more fame and attract even stronger pirates. if everything plays out, he could become a serious threat to the WG and a big name pirate that compete for One Piece.

Sentenal
Tue, 01-11-2011, 02:53 AM
The people in CP9 were essentially super human. I would be VERY surprised if Buggy even reached that level lol

Assertn
Tue, 01-11-2011, 04:30 AM
Buggy was an apprentice on Gold Roger's ship, and look where he is now. He's always been a weak coward, I doubt that will ever change.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Meeting Luffy changes everyone. Especially villains.

Sentenal
Tue, 01-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Buggy was one of the very first villains Luffy encountered, and hes more of a joke now than he ever was. He was much more badass when Luffy met the guy in East Blue lol

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-12-2011, 09:12 PM
That just means Luffy's influence hasn't affected him YET.

Marik
Thu, 01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
yibis - One Piece 482 - 720p (http://tracker.yibis.com/torrents/%5Byibis%5D_One_Piece_482_%5B720p%5D%5BB0A51A89%5D .mkv.torrent)
yibis - One Piece 482 - 400p (http://tracker.yibis.com/torrents/%5Byibis%5D_One_Piece_482_%5B400p%5D%5B9C8A684C%5D .avi.torrent)

Kraco
Thu, 01-13-2011, 03:15 PM
It seems like joining the Whitebeards crew back then was a disservice to Ace. He wasn't anymore his own man after that, serving under somebody as big as Whitebeard. He lost his own drive. Luffy was a captain from the beginning and thus lives for his own ideals and motivations. Based on this episode Ace is happier following Whitebeard to death than continuing on his own. I guess Whitebeard didn't predict this.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-13-2011, 05:11 PM
It seems like joining the Whitebeards crew back then was a disservice to Ace. He wasn't anymore his own man after that, serving under somebody as big as Whitebeard. He lost his own drive. Luffy was a captain from the beginning and thus lives for his own ideals and motivations. Based on this episode Ace is happier following Whitebeard to death than continuing on his own. I guess Whitebeard didn't predict this.Well, we don't really get to see how much autonomy Whitebeard's commanders have. I mean, Whitebeard has a whole fleet, so one assumes that the Commander's probably each have their own ship at the very least. How much freedom they possess is likely related to how much Whitebeard actually has to call on them, which probably isn't very often.

Kraco
Thu, 01-13-2011, 05:43 PM
It doesn't necessarily matter how much freedom they had or didn't have. It could also vary majorly from person to person (though this arc didn't make it look like that), but Ace clearly held Whitebeard as the next man down from God himself. Even the stabbing guy betrayed Whitebeard for jealousy, not because he wanted to replace him (showing "healthy" ambition, if you can call it that). They were all living for Whitebeard's glory. I don't believe Whitebeard actually wanted this, but he was so big he couldn't help it.

What happens next is another question. Unlike Ace, some of the other captains actually might be able to naturally go and live on for a future of their own.

FireEmblem
Fri, 01-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Buggy may be weak, but you can't deny that his mere presence in this entire arc so far has done nothing but help Luffy's cause.

I can't help but feel that Buggy contains some type of "ability" that is similar to what Mihawk mentioned about Luffy.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-14-2011, 01:51 AM
Even the stabbing guy betrayed Whitebeard for jealousy, not because he wanted to replace him (showing "healthy" ambition, if you can call it that). Er, seemed to me that Squard stabbed WB because he thought WB had betrayed them. Not out of jealousy.

I can't help but feel that Buggy contains some type of "ability" that is similar to what Mihawk mentioned about Luffy.The ability Mihawk was talking about was Luffy's ability to earn allies seemingly without even trying.

The Marines seems to imply that this is a side effect of his Conqueror's Haki.

Buggy REALLY doesn't seem like he has the strength of will to use Haki.

Kraco
Fri, 01-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Er, seemed to me that Squard stabbed WB because he thought WB had betrayed them. Not out of jealousy.

Maybe you are right, he isn't a very bright fellow, but I don't think that's the whole truth. Marines betraying them would seem like a silly idea, though, considering they are natural enemies anyway, so it shouldn't affect him overly much. However, Whitebeard clearly did affect him more than he cared to admit. Well, maybe jealousy wasn't the correct word.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Well, the lie was that Whitebeard had betrayed the allied captains in order to save Ace. So I guess betrayal is part of it, but he also could have been jealous of the perception that Whitebeard valued Ace more.

Assertn
Fri, 01-14-2011, 08:38 PM
What made the betrayal believable was because of Ace being Roger's son. Since people in this series are predisposed to believe that "evil" runs in the blood, Squardo felt inclined to suspect foul play considering that this was kept hidden from him all this time.