PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year's!

Sapphire
Fri, 12-31-2010, 07:35 PM
Happy New Year's, everyone.

What's everyone doing to celebrate? I plan on eating something unhealthy.

Lucifus
Fri, 12-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Playing LoL, then fireworks and lots o pizza with my mates. =)

Happy new years!

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-31-2010, 08:04 PM
My best friend invited me to this party at a club he's having with his law school friends. It's expensive as all get out and I'm already regretting having paid for it.

However, alcohol was included in the price so I'm planning on drinking my money's worth. This will be interesting.

In any case, I feel like 2010 went really quickly for me. Not a memorable year, really. I don't mean that in a depressing way, I just feel that, despite containing some pretty important events for me, it will not stick in my memory as an amazing year.

Xelbair
Fri, 12-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Happy new year!
This year i just drank one cheap russian pseudo-champagne and a beer with friend while walking around the city and seeing fireworks and/or people's stupidity(throwing strong fireworks on the road in front of car for example, shooting rockets close to window etc). after that we were playing LoL.

Nadouku
Fri, 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
Happy New Years! I plan on partying all day. :p

Board of Command
Sat, 01-01-2011, 04:00 AM
Just got home from a party.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 01-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Had dinner and drank a little on the 31st.

Idled around before working on the 1st.

2010 was a very different year for me. My uni course structure changed from lecture-driven to self-motivated study, and I can't say it mixed with my learning style (and character in general) too well. Quite a few times things didn't go well this year.

Also wasn't a good personal-relationship year neither.

Ryllharu
Sat, 01-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Kielbasa and sauerkraut will be eaten today.

Got drunk and passed out before midnight last night, exactly as planned.