PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 432

Marik
Sat, 12-25-2010, 06:22 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d785wt41sx9u1sa) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sknpmi) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/38961282/1)

No Bleach until 1/12/2011.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 12-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Well kinda made me remember that Aizen said that Ichigo was Shinigami and "Human". Must have meant this form of Humans. Also for yay Chad being there. Next they will bring Orihime but not Ishida since his clan is special I'm sure.

So next thing is that they shall say that Chad and Orihime were also born with that "Fullbring" but it's nature changed because of the influence of Ichigo's reiatsu. Calling it.

Splash!
Sat, 12-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Seems like Kubo really did press the reset button on this story...

ACTIVAOG35
Sat, 12-25-2010, 09:11 PM
So now everything has a soul...including alcohol? lol

UChessmaster
Sat, 12-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Of course it does, this is Shaman King we`re talking about after all right?

a white guy
Sun, 12-26-2010, 01:54 AM
I wonder how much time he spends on each chapter... a half hour?

I read a chapter of One Piece and immediately go back to the beginning to read it again since it usually covers so much, both visually and plot/character dev.

That was an entire chapter showcasing some power that could have been explained in half a page followed by "btw here's chad", the end

Nadouku
Sun, 12-26-2010, 05:00 AM
Hmm, if I understood my necklace more, I wonder if it'll turn into a badass sword? :p

Sam98034
Sun, 12-26-2010, 06:07 AM
This reminds me of the old Disney movie Pochahontas...

You think you own whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name...

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Good stuff. But really? Just a whole new set of powers? Rocks have a soul? Man, I can't wait to see how cleverly Kubo fits this in to everything else.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-26-2010, 07:08 AM
preemptive disappointment!
things which will not happen, despite making complete sense.
1.captain #12 running as fast as he can when he hears about the new human type with super powers previously unknown, and grabbing a body to experiment on.
2.Ishida making short work of these assholes by pulling away soul atoms of whatever weapons they use with his chainsaw\sword bow.
3. one of these assholes trying to fish away the spirit of Kenpachi's sword, but then the spirits says it's not stupid enough to go against Zaraki and he rather fight along side him. KENPACHI BANKAI!

no idea what's chad doing over there, he has no connection to any items (Ichgio-sword, emblem. Orihime- hairpins. Ishida- his grandfathers' cross). maybe he just figured that unless he starts sprouting bullshit he won't get an appearance.

animus
Sun, 12-26-2010, 10:34 AM
I'll turn a thong into a friggin' chain whip if I damn well please.

rockmanj
Sun, 12-26-2010, 11:06 AM
no idea what's chad doing over there, he has no connection to any items (Ichgio-sword, emblem. Orihime- hairpins. Ishida- his grandfathers' cross). maybe he just figured that unless he starts sprouting bullshit he won't get an appearance.

What about that Mexican coin from his grandfather?

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 12-26-2010, 09:03 PM
True bout that coin but Orihimi's hairpins were formed after her powers awakened right? I forgot

rockmanj
Sun, 12-26-2010, 09:53 PM
True bout that coin but Orihimi's hairpins were formed after her powers awakened right? I forgot

No, they were from her older brother.

Sam98034
Mon, 12-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Basically, the strange powers all of Ichigo's friends had were originally from proximity to Ichigo, but now it seems the powers came from somewhere else. We don't really know all the details yet because Kubo doesn't have them yet, and he'll change it up again, anyway.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Basically, the strange powers all of Ichigo's friends had were originally from proximity to Ichigo, but now it seems the powers came from somewhere else. We don't really know all the details yet because Kubo doesn't have them yet, and he'll change it up again, anyway.

Well, he allegedly has plenty of time (10 years!!) to do this.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Wouldn't it be a 'twist' if Ichigo actually got his powers due to the presence of his friends and not the other way round? Which would mean that they can help him get his powers back this time as well.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Wouldn't it be a 'twist' if Ichigo actually got his powers due to the presence of his friends and not the other way round? Which would mean that they can help him get his powers back this time as well.

and the fact his father is a shinigami is just a funny coincidence? and that his ghost seeing is canonically before meeting orihime and the others? sounds enough like Kubo.

that's just what's wrong with this 'fullbring' idea, especially trying to push it onto chad. he already had a plot line for his powers, he has a spanish name, a hollow-like form, and he remarked about his power's similarity to that of a hollow. why throw all that?

I read a bit of early bleach yesterday, do you guys remember that Ichigo had a teacher? with a quirky personality?

UChessmaster
Mon, 12-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Ichigo`s mother was one of them!

Sam98034
Tue, 12-28-2010, 05:00 AM
Ichigo`s mother was one of them!

Heck, she'll probably end up being the former leader of them.

Does anyone get a feeling that Kubo wanted to start a new Manga but still wanted to use the same main character?

Chiodos
Tue, 12-28-2010, 04:14 PM
To me, Chad has been quite useless. They really have to pitch him up a notch so he can (somehow) be equal to the rest of the gang.