PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 521

Marik
Wed, 12-15-2010, 09:07 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e01kl0cna2z84b0) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8xulp) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/13991999/1)

toonice714
Wed, 12-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Lmao! They unearth a buncha zetsus and everyone throws an impressive special but the samurai guy. I forgot they were even a factor...

Sam98034
Wed, 12-15-2010, 11:21 PM
I liked "bug ball"

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-16-2010, 12:49 AM
damn, those zetsu clones are useless.
question: does Kabutoro control each clone directly? I don't think that there was a time when all the zombies met Kabutoro and each other, so wouldn't it be a smarter move to have someone "pretend" to be a zombie and spy on them through that?

there's no way that Hanzo would care to learn the identity of the rest of the zombie army, so you could probably slip by him and say "Kabutoro's orders, let me pass".

LunaticCat
Thu, 12-16-2010, 03:52 AM
there's no way that Hanzo would care to learn the identity of the rest of the zombie army, so you could probably slip by him and say "Kabutoro's orders, let me pass".
that would be too ninja-like. those Naruto-Ninjas like open battles...

betatesterz
Thu, 12-16-2010, 05:10 AM
this arc brings back memories..

thanks

MFauli
Thu, 12-16-2010, 05:36 AM
wow, what a danger those zetsus are, lol. doesnt even take naruto to deal with them. and lol @Hinata-Neji-combo attack. They might not hate each other anymore, but come on.

And seriously, these "emotional moments" are just to damn cheap. Kakashi meeting Zabuza, yeah... Im already bored at the thought of all the other foreseeable encounters.

I dont even have to mention how fucked up power levels in this manga are at this point, do i? Zabuza having even the slightest chance, lol.

Archangel
Thu, 12-16-2010, 09:05 AM
wow, what a danger those zetsus are, lol. doesnt even take naruto to deal with them. and lol @Hinata-Neji-combo attack. They might not hate each other anymore, but come on.
You realize they've been training together since the ending of part I right?

Badass cover, and though i don't like the circumstances i think it's nice to see 2 of my favorite characters again. At least by being dead they didn't get their personalities twisted around by Kishimoto and remain awesome.

I might lol if the next chapter makes the impure resurrection jutsu even more hax

FireEmblem
Thu, 12-16-2010, 05:48 PM
It's kinda sexy to see these characters in action in an actual platoon. Apparently Haku is a sensor as well huh? Or did I read that wrong?

This will definitely show just how easy Haku actually went on Naruto and Sasuke.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-16-2010, 07:07 PM
So the mystery beast we see behind Zabuza is the same that they saw when Sasuke fought against Raikage. Kabutoro just drained that chick for her curse seal. Meh.

rockmanj
Fri, 12-17-2010, 12:20 AM
"That Chick?" :O

Assertn
Sat, 12-18-2010, 10:38 AM
anko shouldve busted some curse seal shit

Archangel
Sat, 12-18-2010, 11:05 AM
anko shouldve busted some curse seal shit
She probably did and it didn't do any good

All the rest of the cast have like 2 or 3 powerups on her, bitch be useless at this point

toinks2010
Mon, 12-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Kakashi will be the MVP again because of he's MS.. As of now that's the only thing that i think can stop those zombies.. I can't still wait for Hanzo! ^_^

magdi
Sun, 01-16-2011, 11:29 PM
This episode was really hilarious. Those zetsu clones are really of no use. I too was wondering whether kabutoro were controlling each of the clones! After all, there is really a good chance of any of these pretending to be zombies and spy using such a disguise! Anyway, let’s find out!