PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 190 (filler)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Naruto Shippuuden 190 (filler)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 190 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=178803)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 190 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=178801)

Kraco
Fri, 12-10-2010, 02:48 AM
This was pretty decent as far as fillers go. It managed to make it look like Konoha had also other competent people than the old named characters we've been seeing all the time.

No end in sight for these fillers...

Artris
Fri, 12-10-2010, 05:12 AM
Could be worse: every time I watch an episode of bleach I feel like I'm watching one of my students cheat.

Every episode begins with some spoilers from later on in the episode (not only ruining your surprise, but also taking additional time from new content). This is then followed by an opening song of course, standard. Than the obligatory minute or two of 'last episode of bleach'.

Finally new content starts. Only it doesn't because you will likely just outright start 10-15 seconds before the new content appears, effectively watching the end of the old content. They do the same at the half way point. What is even worse is watching someone die. I can't remember who it was last I watched bleach, but between the flashbacks, pre-content phase, last-episode phase, spoiler phase and such. I think I saw the character die no less than five times.

Then you are finally to the end of the episode... about 2 minutes too early because they have those mini episodes at the end, and sometimes they have two of them!

Touching on all of this, I left out the part when when you open an episode... it could be outright filler, right in the middle of a fight. I think they have been fighting the Espada for easily 6 months now, due to fillers. I remember the first time they left in the middle of a fight. That was the last episode I watched for a while. Recently though, I have been chaining the episodes and damn. Just randomly they will add crap filler, totally unrelated, in the middle of canon material. Like the last one? Suddenly Ichigo wakes up in the desert riding a 'camel', his name is Chigo. He is with his friends, who are all likewise misnamed... and that is where I skipped to the next episode.

I hate the production studio responsible for the mess that is Bleach.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 12-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Dude, wrong thread.

Kraco
Fri, 12-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Contrary to what he's saying he has obviously watched the Bleach fillers with too much attention, turning his brain into a lump of hemorrhaging matter - an easy deed for Bleach, both fillers and canon. Getting confused about threads is given afterwards.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-10-2010, 10:04 AM
This episode was...actually kinda awesome.

It was just a one-off story about a completely solid squad of ninjas.

None of them were annoying or stupid. They were all interesting, likable, with cool abilities.

And the plot was also nothing bizarre or dumb. Just a squad out on patrol.

Very solid work.

Whoever wrote this though clearly loves shiny swords being drawn.

redcat
Fri, 12-10-2010, 01:23 PM
"guys we're out of time.. just make her (him?) fall down"

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-11-2010, 12:55 AM
"guys we're out of time.. just make her (him?) fall down"Okay yeah, that was weird.

We'll just pretend it was...chakra draining rain. Yeah, that's it.