PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 520

Marik
Thu, 12-09-2010, 07:38 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?50h06dqffyntdl5) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pm0g6l) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49041835/1)

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Its not even on their front page and twitter

Marik... were you refreshing every 5 seconds <.<?

Marik
Thu, 12-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Its not even on their front page and twitter

Marik... were you refreshing every 5 seconds <.<?

No, I'm in BFD on WoW actually. I have a way of ripping their releases without going to their site.

betatesterz
Thu, 12-09-2010, 07:44 PM
thanks for the upload. much appreciated

Assertn
Thu, 12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
I like that they finally confirmed Orochimaru's attempt to ressurecting the 4th hokage, like they eluded to for the longest time. Kinda strange that Orochimaru wouldn't notice it was a bust until going into battle. Also, apparently the 3rd didn't contribute jack shit in containing the 4th's resurrection, like he made it seem.

toonice714
Thu, 12-09-2010, 08:41 PM
That's stupid....what a completely broken technique. I bet the backlash to the technique is that it will damn the living sacrifice to ninja hell or something further enforcing the need to save anko(hottest female in the series imo). That also rules out the fourth for kabutoro's ace in the hole. Also I guess even though danzou "sealed the light" from uchiha shisui's eye he can still revive him. Who else was he planning to revive with nagato's remains?? Iirc his zombie has been unleashed on the ninjas.

Also is anyone else feeling kinda iffy about the second? What kind of hokage was he to be inventing such a dark technique? I thought he was all water techs but now he has teleportation and zombie techs o_O

Archangel
Thu, 12-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I like that they finally confirmed Orochimaru's attempt to ressurecting the 4th hokage, like they eluded to for the longest time. Kinda strange that Orochimaru wouldn't notice it was a bust until going into battle. Also, apparently the 3rd didn't contribute jack shit in containing the 4th's resurrection, like he made it seem.
That was like 400 chapters ago, Kishimoto was never the best writer so i think we should let this one slide

I also loled at Madara's "too good to be true" comment and Kabuto's confirmation

Kenco
Thu, 12-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Jiraya wont be coming back, best news I've heard in this entire battle. I do not want to see a zombie Jiraya coming back having to fight for the other side and lose by remembering his past. He was too awesome to be put through that.

Broken technique is quite broken, but I wonder what aces Kabuto has up his sleeves. There's gotta be SOME risk to it, maybe not to him but to someone/something else.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-09-2010, 10:57 PM
I think there has to be a risk of some sort, especially with that grin Kabuto had. I don't think he's gonna kill Anko though. He has multiple angles, I'm guessing.

Sam98034
Fri, 12-10-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm sure Naruto has some sort of momento with Jiraiya's DNA on it. And I guess Kabuto just dug up Zabuza's grave...pshh...weak. What a lame excuse Kishi.

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 12-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Well this answers the question of whether Nagato and Itachi would be useful in battle. Then again, seeing Naruto might purify them again.
This really makes me think that that the Sage of Six Paths was in the last box that Kabuto pulled up. That really seems like the only thing Madara would have a problem with him having.

toinks2010
Fri, 12-10-2010, 05:08 AM
so wer in d hel did kabuto get itachi (madara's possession) pain (konan w/ dat time even madara had a hard tym fnding it) kakuzu (konoha possession).. well i can't still w8 for Hanzo's turn w/ dat immortal body who the hell can defeat him w/o anyone can touches he's feelings.. Nyahahaha! he doesn't hav a heart even Zabusa and others but stil weak..

Isn't Uzumaki's Clan wer bloodlyn of Sage of the Six Path because naruto's appearance has lots of Uzumaki Clan emblem:confused:?...

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-10-2010, 06:13 AM
so wer in d hel did kabuto get itachi (madara's possession) pain (konan w/ dat time even madara had a hard tym fnding it) kakuzu (konoha possession).. well i can't still w8 for Hanzo's turn w/ dat immortal body who the hell can defeat him w/o anyone can touches he's feelings.. Nyahahaha! he doesn't hav a heart even Zabusa and others but stil weak..

Isn't Uzumaki's Clan wer bloodlyn of Sage of the Six Path because naruto's appearance has lots of Uzumaki Clan emblem:confused:?...

I think I know what you are saying, but can you try repeating that in English?

MFauli
Fri, 12-10-2010, 08:51 AM
This whole "you need their DNA to ressurrect them"-explanation is so silly. FFS, it is okay that Kabuto made the effort to get dead Akatski-memberīs DNA or Rikudouīs, but Zabuza, Haku, Dan, Saiīs brother, etc?! WTF?!

And the whole numbers-game in the beginning with "youre 9.blabla white, you have to get to 8:2" was stupid beyond belief. Not only isnt it believable, itīs also so arbitrary. Why is it not a 50-50 ratio?

Another thing Im a bit disappointed in is that Naruto still hasnt grown, saying "I learn by doing". I mean...thatīs what he did for all of the past, but , you know, itīd be nice to see a Naruto that actually starts to put some thought into what he does.

Besides all else, Im kinda still hoping that Orochimaru will return, lol. :D Maybe Orochimaru, who, afterall, created the jutsu (finished it), built in a secret weakness for other ninjas, so that should he be killed, anyone who uses Edo Tensei will automatically open a path for his soul to return to the userīs body, allowing him to slowly overtake his body. THatīs why Kabuto is turning into a Orochimaru-look alike, not just the DNAīs fault.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Yeah but the only problem is Oro himself is sealed away, that may have worked if Itachi hadn't done a number on him.

ForteCross
Fri, 12-10-2010, 11:54 AM
This whole "you need their DNA to ressurrect them"-explanation is so silly. FFS, it is okay that Kabuto made the effort to get dead Akatski-memberīs DNA or Rikudouīs, but Zabuza, Haku, Dan, Saiīs brother, etc?! WTF?!

And the whole numbers-game in the beginning with "youre 9.blabla white, you have to get to 8:2" was stupid beyond belief. Not only isnt it believable, itīs also so arbitrary. Why is it not a 50-50 ratio?

Another thing Im a bit disappointed in is that Naruto still hasnt grown, saying "I learn by doing". I mean...thatīs what he did for all of the past, but , you know, itīd be nice to see a Naruto that actually starts to put some thought into what he does.

Besides all else, Im kinda still hoping that Orochimaru will return, lol. :D Maybe Orochimaru, who, afterall, created the jutsu (finished it), built in a secret weakness for other ninjas, so that should he be killed, anyone who uses Edo Tensei will automatically open a path for his soul to return to the userīs body, allowing him to slowly overtake his body. THatīs why Kabuto is turning into a Orochimaru-look alike, not just the DNAīs fault.
getting zabuza isnt so retarded, he was a missing nin, one of the 7 swords (not sure, cant remember >.>).
and if you think about it, yeah haku was a no one, i mean only zabuza knew about him, but he should have been put to rest on the same spot as zabuza.

February
Fri, 12-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Naruto...another rasengan? wow. the lack of creativity when it comes to Naruto's character just astounds me

How many rasengans has he learned?
-Normal Rasengan
-Giant (Odama) Rasengan
-Shuriken Rasengan
-This new black/white Rasengan

Am I missing another Rasengan up there? Because its at a point where its beyond ridiculous. Naruto does not need more 1 hit KO power-moves, he needs more medium/low level tricks and elemental attacks. If this "new" black/white Rasengan kills the main villain of this arc, with the usual last hit, I'm going to damn this series to hell

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-10-2010, 05:13 PM
No it won't. I'm guessing that this rasengan is what will be used against Susano to punch through Sasuke's defenses. In the end I think it will Naruto in Sage mode that defeats whoever the main villian is.

Probably with a normal rasengan though.

FireEmblem
Fri, 12-10-2010, 05:49 PM
It'd be sweet if Kabuto's ace was to have his Itachi slave release Orochimaru (if it's possible).

Sam98034
Sat, 12-11-2010, 12:10 AM
If Kabuto somehow summons Oro, he wouldn't have hands that work, I believe.

bagandscalpel
Sat, 12-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Am I missing another Rasengan up there? Because its at a point where its beyond ridiculous. Naruto does not need more 1 hit KO power-moves, he needs more medium/low level tricks and elemental attacks. If this "new" black/white Rasengan kills the main villain of this arc, with the usual last hit, I'm going to damn this series to hell

Non-canon, but don't forget about the Rainbow Rasengan from the first(?) movie, just because that was beyond-beyond ridiculous.

UChessmaster
Sat, 12-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Mandatory Zabuza vs.Kakashi rematch incoming.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Mandatory Zabuza vs.Kakashi rematch incoming.

Yeah and as soon as Zabuza see's Naruto he is sure to melt due to the overwhelming emotion of seeing that snot nosed kid from back in the day about kick the living daylights out of anything that moves.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 12-11-2010, 02:49 PM
and haku will be like "cool, you're on the way to become the hokage, guess I have to break free of this evil jutsu control and save Zabuza from getting his ass handed to him by Kakashi. and then we'll both die.
again."

seriously, it's been 500 chapters since Haku died to protect Zabuza. does anyone still care?

Archangel
Sat, 12-11-2010, 03:20 PM
and haku will be like "cool, you're on the way to become the hokage, guess I have to break free of this evil jutsu control and save Zabuza from getting his ass handed to him by Kakashi. and then we'll both die.
again."

seriously, it's been 500 chapters since Haku died to protect Zabuza. does anyone still care?
Fuck yeah i cared, i cared enough not to want their characters ruined by this shit

Zabuza's arc was one of the best if not the best in the whole fucking series, there hasn't been a real ninja in this show ever since he died

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Fuck yeah i cared, i cared enough not to want their characters ruined by this shit

Zabuza's arc was one of the best if not the best in the whole fucking series, there hasn't been a real ninja in this show ever since he died

Couldn't agree more. The only arc that genuinely moved me and made me want to follow the series.

toonice714
Sat, 12-11-2010, 08:30 PM

What about kabuto and oochimaru? Yeah they have some weird elements to them but their obsessions and fights were fairly technical. And let's not forget about shikamaru. Even though it seems like he never has any chakra he seems to pull out very crafty and ninja like wins. But as far as villians are concerned everyone else is pretty much a freak with a crazy body ability or wacky eyes. Atleast oro and kabuto are not that far down the spectrum with gimmicky abilities. Kabuto used to use medical ninjustsu as well as other techs and orochimaru used forbidden and regular techniques too.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-12-2010, 03:18 PM
It just occured to me, didn't Madara just learn how to do Edo Tensei? What happens if Kabutoro has summouned say Itachi, then Madara tried summoning him as well?

Archangel
Sun, 12-12-2010, 03:25 PM
It just occured to me, didn't Madara just learn how to do Edo Tensei? What happens if Kabutoro has summouned say Itachi, then Madara tried summoning him as well?
He'd get cockblocked since the soul was already attached to a vessel