PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 300

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Bleach 300

[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 300 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=178396)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 300 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=178394)

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM
OMG, it's Casper!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-07-2010, 08:52 PM
He looks kinda like a Quincy between the white robe and the cross on his chest.

LordGardenGnome
Tue, 12-07-2010, 11:04 PM
He looks kinda like a Quincy between the white robe and the cross on his chest.

or something close to a kkk member......

DayoftheDante
Wed, 12-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Yoruichi was giving off an '80s exercise tape vibe. That should be the next filler. Take a page from Eric Prydz who took a page from Steve Winwood. It would be the best ever that ever'ed.

humpburger
Wed, 12-08-2010, 02:32 AM
OMG, it's Casper!

Hahahahahahaha!!

He looked like a white prey mantis to me. Would be awesome if he randomly busted out some mantis fist on everyone.

Anyway, is it me or did the disposable gigai place a seal on Aizen waist when he impaled it?

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 12-09-2010, 04:25 AM
Woah, didn't notice that. I assume he did it really quick. At first it was himself, then after Aizen made his move in about 0.000000000000000000001 of a sec, he inflated his Gigai, let it take the hit, placed the seal on his wrist and Shunpo behind Aizen for the Bakudan move(s).
Duuuuh. :p

But yeah, that's really stupid. Is it the same in the manga?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Woah, didn't notice that. I assume he did it really quick. At first it was himself, then after Aizen made his move in about 0.000000000000000000001 of a sec, he inflated his Gigai, let it take the hit, placed the seal on his wrist and Shunpo behind Aizen for the Bakudan move(s).
Duuuuh. :p

But yeah, that's really stupid. Is it the same in the manga?That's how evil Urahara is. His instant Gigai had a mod soul in it that he sacrificed to use that seal! Muhahahaha!

Vorlath
Fri, 12-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. If only for the dumbfounded look on Ichigo's face. I like how the show is demonstrating how weak he really is compared to the other captains. He could be strong, but he doesn't have the will. I actually want Gin to win. I hated this guy to no end, but now he's probably my favourite character. Well, except for maybe Unohana.

When he basically says to sit down and watch the show, that clinched it. He's the coolest character there.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-11-2010, 12:57 AM
When he basically says to sit down and watch the show, that clinched it. He's the coolest character there.I think that's because, with Aizen fighting, he realizes his fight is basically meaningless.

If Aizen defeats those three, he'll defeat Ichigo too. And if Aizen loses, Gin knows he can't fight Urahara/Isshin/Youruichi by himself. So if it doesn't matter what he does, why waste his energy.

Killa-Eyez
Sat, 12-11-2010, 01:29 AM
I think that's because, with Aizen fighting, he realizes his fight is basically meaningless.

If Aizen defeats those three, he'll defeat Ichigo too. And if Aizen loses, Gin knows he can't fight Urahara/Isshin/Youruichi by himself. So if it doesn't matter what he does, why waste his energy.

How can one not sit back, relax and watch Aizen's ballet moves in action? We all did, unfortunately.

Kraco
Sat, 12-11-2010, 07:05 AM
Gin killing Ichigo would be the best thing that could happen to this wreck of a series. The guy is fricking hopeless. I have said since 200 eps ago that the one thing he lacks the most is willpower and this episode unlined it with bright red, green, yellow, blue, purple and whatever other underlining colours there are. He has no will to fight, no will to cut (not to mention kill), and now he hasn't got even will to move.

It's amazing such a main character could have carried an anime 300 eps long and the corresponding manga.